Upper Bicutan, Taguig City, Philippines
Barangays of Taguig City, in the NCR - 4th District Area, Philippines
Bagumbayan • Bambang • Calzada • Central Bicutan • Central Signal Village • Fort Bonifacio • Hagonoy • Ibayo-Tipas • Katuparan • Ligid-Tipas • Lower Bicutan • Maharlika Village • Napindan • New Lower Bicutan • North Daan Hari • North Signal Village • Palingon • Pinagsama • San Miguel • Santa Ana • South Daan Hari • South Signal Village • Tanyag • Tuktukan • Upper Bicutan • Ususan • Wawa • Western Bicutan
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Taguig City, Philippines|
Taguig City Within Metro Manila
Location of Upper Bicutan, Taguig City, Philippines
- Upper Bicutan is one of the barangays of Taguig City.
- Taguig City is in the island of Luzon and is one the 17 cities in the Metro Manila Area.
History of Upper Bicutan, Taguig City, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Upper Bicutan
People of Upper Bicutan, Taguig City, Philippines
Total Population of Upper Bicutan
Elected Government Officials of Upper Bicutan, Taguig City, Philippines
- Elected Upper Bicutan Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Roldan, Rosario Caberio
- Barangay Kagawad :> Sunga, Francis Pamintuan
- Barangay Kagawad :> Bustos, Janine Dabu
- Barangay Kagawad :> Teodosio, Robert Cipriano
- Barangay Kagawad :> Espejon, Gemma Escamillan
- Barangay Kagawad :> Fuentes, Johndy Navidad
- Barangay Kagawad :> Carreon, Queen Dolly Pun-An
- Barangay Kagawad :> Quinisio, Primo Dimo
Businesses in Upper Bicutan, Taguig City, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Upper Bicutan, Taguig City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Upper Bicutan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Upper Bicutan, Taguig City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes.
Real Estate for Sale in Upper Bicutan, Taguig City, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Upper Bicutan, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Upper Bicutan, Taguig City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Upper Bicutan, Taguig City, Philippines
The schools in Upper Bicutan
Economy of Upper Bicutan, Taguig City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Upper Bicutan, Taguig City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Upper Bicutan, Taguig City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Upper Bicutan, Taguig City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Upper Bicutan, Taguig City. Where does the energy source of this Taguig City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Upper Bicutan, Taguig City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Upper Bicutan in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Upper Bicutan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Upper Bicutan landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Upper Bicutan, Taguig City, Philippines
Feast of St. Joseph, Upper Bicutan (2nd Sunday of March)
Your Story about Upper Bicutan, Taguig City, Philippines
Tell your story about Upper Bicutan. You can talk about the good things in Upper Bicutan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Upper Bicutan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Upper Bicutan, Taguig City, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Upper Bicutan? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Upper Bicutan.
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Taguig City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Taguig City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Taguig City, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.