Villa M. Principe, Gumaca, Quezon, Philippines
Barangays of Gumaca in the Quezon Province of The Philippines
Adia Bitaog • Anonangin • Bagong Buhay (Pob.) • Bamban • Bantad • Batong Dalig • Biga • Binambang • Buensuceso • Bungahan • Butaguin • Calumangin • Camohaguin • Casasahan Ibaba • Casasahan Ilaya • Cawayan • Gayagayaan • Gitnang Barrio • Hagakhakin • Hardinan • Inaclagan • Inagbuhan Ilaya • Labnig • Laguna • Lagyo • Mabini (Pob.) • Mabunga • Malabtog • Manlayaan • Marcelo H. Del Pilar • Mataas Na Bundok • Maunlad (Pob.) • Pagsabangan • Panikihan • Peñafrancia (Pob.) • Pipisik (Pob.) • Progreso • Rizal (Pob.) • Rosario • San Agustin • San Diego • San Diego Poblacion • San Isidro Kanluran • San Isidro Silangan • San Juan De Jesus • San Vicente • Sastre • Tabing Dagat (Pob.) • Tumayan • Villa Arcaya • Villa Bota • Villa Fuerte • Villa M. Principe • Villa Mendoza • Villa Nava • Villa Padua • Villa Perez • Villa Tañada • Villa Victoria
Villa M. Principe Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of the Province of Quezon|
Quezon Province within The Philippines
Villa M. Principe Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Villa M. Principe, Gumaca, Quezon, Philippines
- Villa M. Principe is one of the Barangays of Gumaca.
- Gumaca is in the Province of Quezon
- The province of Quezon is in Region 4-A - Calabarzon Region and in the central part of the island of luzon.
History of Villa M. Principe, Gumaca, Quezon, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Villa M. Principe
People of Villa M. Principe, Gumaca, Quezon, Philippines
Total Population of Villa M. Principe
Elected Government Officials of Villa M. Principe, Gumaca, Quezon, Philippines
- Elected Villa M. Principe Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
- Secretary: ?
- We are inviting the secretary to adopt this barangay page.
- Treasurer: ?
Businesses in Villa M. Principe, Gumaca, Quezon, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Villa M. Principe.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Villa M. Principe. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Villa M. Principe
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Villa M. Principe, Gumaca, Quezon, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Villa M. Principe, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Villa M. Principe, Gumaca, Quezon, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Villa M. Principe, Gumaca, Quezon, Philippines
School year 2015-2016 starts Monday, June 1, 2015 and ends Friday, April 1, 2016, for public elementary and secondary schools. The SY will consist of 201 school days, inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training (INSET) break. The different school events and activities, including the number of school days per quarter, are contained in Enclosure No. 1. Source: Department of Education
The schools in Villa M. Principe
Economy of Villa M. Principe, Gumaca, Quezon, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Villa M. Principe, Gumaca you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Villa M. Principe, Gumaca, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Villa M. Principe, Gumaca, Quezon, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Villa M. Principe, Gumaca. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Villa M. Principe, Gumaca, Quezon, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Villa M. Principe. This will help boost the local economy of Villa M. Principe. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Villa M. Principe landmarks here.
- Places to see in Villa M. Principe:
Fiestas and Traditions of Villa M. Principe, Gumaca, Quezon, Philippines
Fiesta date of Villa M. Principe
Your Story about Villa M. Principe, Gumaca, Quezon, Philippines
Tell your story about Villa M. Principe. You can talk about the good things in Villa M. Principe or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Villa M. Principe. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Villa M. Principe, Gumaca, Quezon, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Villa M. Principe? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Villa M. Principe. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Villa M. Principe, Gumaca, Quezon, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Villa M. Principe? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Villa M. Principe? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Villa M. Principe.
- Phl hosts Asian women’s volley U-23
- Tuesday, April 21, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Larong Volleyball ng Pilipinas, Inc. has guaranteed a smooth and successful staging of the Asian Women’s Volleyball Championships slated May 1-9 at the Philsports Arena in Pasig City.
- The Asian Volleyball Confederation has tasked the Phl to host the region’s premier women’s volley tilt in line with the country’s return to the international volley stage after a decade of dormancy .................................. Full Story»
News and Events
- PH aerospace exports to top $1 B in 2015
- Tuesday, April 21, 2015
- Exports of the country’s aerospace industry are expected to breach the US$1-billion mark this year as more companies expand their operations to increase capacities in light of growing global demand for new fleet.
- John Lee, president of Aerospace Industry Association of the Philippines (AIAP), said this is a huge improvement from last year’s $800 million worth exports, excluding services exports for the MROs (maintenance, repair, overhaul/operations) by foreign companies in the country ........................ Full Story»
- Philippines well prepared to weather shocks – Stan Chart
- Monday, April 20, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippines is well prepared to weather economic shocks as its economic fundamentals remain solid and buoyant, Standard Chartered Bank said.
- “Our findings confirm our view that the Philippines’ external vulnerability is relatively low. Most of the shocks did not result in significant shifts in the Philippines’ market or economic variables,” Standard Chartered said ........................ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Villa M. Principe, Gumaca?
We want to give the people of Villa M. Principe the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Villa M. Principe is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Villa M. Principe participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Villa M. Principe.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Villa M. Principe.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Villa M. Principe, Gumaca Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Gumaca, Quezon, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Quezon, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Villa M. Principe, Gumaca, Quezon, Philippines]]