Villaflor, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
Barangays of Oroquieta City, in the Misamis Occidental Province within Region 10 in the Republic of The Philippines
Apil • Binuangan • Bolibol • Buenavista • Bunga • Buntawan • Burgos • Canubay • Ciriaco C. Pastrano • Clarin Settlement • Dolipos Alto • Dolipos Bajo • Dulapo • Dullan Norte • Dullan Sur • Lamac Lower • Lamac Upper • Langcangan Lower • Langcangan Proper • Langcangan Upper • Layawan • Loboc Lower • Loboc Upper • Malindang • Mialen • Mobod • Paypayan • Pines • Poblacion I • Poblacion II • Rizal Lower • Rizal Upper • San Vicente Alto • San Vicente Bajo • Sebucal • Senote • Taboc Norte • Taboc Sur • Talairon • Talic • Tipan • Toliyok • Tuyabang Alto • Tuyabang Bajo • Tuyabang Proper • Victoria • Villaflor
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
Villaflor Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Oroquieta City|
Location of Oroquieta City within Misamis Occidental
Villaflor Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Villaflor, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- Villaflor is one of the Barangays of Oroquieta City.
- Oroquieta City is in the Province of Misamis Occidental
- Misamis Occidental is in the island of Mindanao and within Region_X.
History of Villaflor, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Villaflor
People of Villaflor, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
Total Population of Villaflor
Elected Government Officials of Villaflor, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- Elected Villaflor Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Misamis Occidental, Oroquieta City, Villaflor, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Tomas A Lamparas
- Misamis Occidental, Oroquieta City, Villaflor, Kagawad 1, Magdalena L Sales
- Misamis Occidental, Oroquieta City, Villaflor, Kagawad 2, Esperidion V Sencil
- Misamis Occidental, Oroquieta City, Villaflor, Kagawad 3, Randy C Ocaña
- Misamis Occidental, Oroquieta City, Villaflor, Kagawad 4, Alicia C Cayubit
- Misamis Occidental, Oroquieta City, Villaflor, Kagawad 5, Dominador C Laurete Sr
- Misamis Occidental, Oroquieta City, Villaflor, Kagawad 6, Hilsias L Rosales
- Misamis Occidental, Oroquieta City, Villaflor, Kagawad 7, Luzviminda M Diez
- Misamis Occidental, Oroquieta City, Villaflor, SK Chairman, Meven Carl V Almonte
Businesses in Villaflor, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Villaflor.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Villaflor
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Villaflor, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Villaflor, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Villaflor, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Villaflor, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Villaflor, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
The schools in Villaflor
Economy of Villaflor, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Villaflor, Oroquieta City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Villaflor, Oroquieta City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Villaflor, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Villaflor, Oroquieta City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Villaflor, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Villaflor. This will help boost the local economy of Villaflor. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Villaflor landmarks here.
- Places to see in Villaflor:
Fiestas and Traditions of Villaflor, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Villaflor
Your Story about Villaflor, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
Tell your story about Villaflor. You can talk about the good things in Villaflor or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Villaflor. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Villaflor, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Villaflor? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Villaflor. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Villaflor, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Villaflor? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Villaflor? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Villaflor.
- Rivera leads bowl World Cup finalists
- Thursday, July 24, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Former world champion Biboy Rivera flashed his old form to lead the second batch of finalists in the 2014 Bowling World Cup national championships recently.
- Rivera, who had previously appeared in two BWC international finals, capped his 2800 12-game series with a perfect 300 in the ninth game, to wind up as the second best qualifier in the second and last qualifying period ........................... Full Story»
News and Events
- PH to import additional 500,000 MT of rice
- Thursday, July 24, 2014
- QUEZON CITY, July 24 -- The National Food Authority (NFA) Council has approved the importation of additional 500,000 metric tons (MT) of rice for this year to increase buffer stock and to prevent spikes in prices of rice on the heels of typhoon “Glenda” (international name: Rammasun), a senior government official said.
- Presidential Assistant for Food Security Francis Pangilinan said the NFA Council has approved the immediate importation of additional rice through an open bidding, after a meeting on Tuesday ........................ Full Story»
- PSEi rises on Wall Street gains
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014 6:12 pm
- MANILA, Philippines — The local stock index firmed up on Wednesday, tracking an overnight gain on Wall Street following a favorable US inflation report.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index gained 22.98 points or 0.33 percent to close at 6,892.92, in line with the upswing seen in most markets across the region ........................ Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Villaflor.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Villaflor, Oroquieta City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Misamis Occidental Province, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Villaflor, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Villaflor, Oroquieta City?
We want to give the people of Villaflor the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Villaflor is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Villaflor participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Villaflor.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.