Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Andres Bonifacio • Bato • Baviera • Bulanon • Campo Himoga-an • Campo Santiago • Colonia Divina • Fabrica • General Luna • Himoga-an Baybay • Lopez Jaena • Malubon • Makiling • Molocaboc • Old Sagay • Paraiso • Plaridel • Poblacion I • Poblacion II • Puey • Rafaela Barrera • Rizal • Taba-ao • Tadlong • Vito
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Vito Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Sagay, Negros Occidental|
Sagay within Negros Occidental
Vito Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Vito is one of the Barangays of Sagay City.
- Sagay City is in the Province of Negros Occidental
- Negros Occidental is in the Island of negros and within Region VI.
- The Island of negros is in Western Visayas.
History of Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Vito
People of Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Total Population of Vito
Elected Government Officials of Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Elected Vito Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Vito, Barangay Chairman, Edgar L Aligato
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Vito, Kagawad 1, Danilo R Alarcon
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Vito, Kagawad 2, Eddie J Jagonos
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Vito, Kagawad 3, Nemesio Z Briones
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Vito, Kagawad 4, Reynaldo B Ojoylan
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Vito, Kagawad 5, Judith S Geronimo
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Vito, Kagawad 6, Eva M Anlap
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Vito, Kagawad 7, Jesus R Suico
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Vito, SK Chairman, Chariza Jane A Esclares
Businesses in Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Vito.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Vito
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Vito, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The schools in Vito
Economy of Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Vito, Sagay City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Vito, Sagay City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Vito, Sagay City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Vito. This will help boost the local economy of Vito. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Vito landmarks here.
- Places to see in Vito:
Fiestas and Traditions of Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Vito
Your Story about Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Tell your story about Vito. You can talk about the good things in Vito or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Vito. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Vito? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Vito. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Vito? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Vito? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Vito.
- Panaguiton leads ABC winners
- Tuesday, July 28, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Eugene Panaguiton of Crown Pipes rolled a 1284 to capture the Group A crown while May Sabater of Mighty Lynx and Michael Macasieb of Boysen Paints took the Classes B and C crowns, respectively, in the Architects Bowling Club’s singles event championship at the E-Lanes Center in Ortigas, San Juan last week.
- Buddy Segui of American Wires carded a 1178 while Dennis Jalandoon of American Wires shot a 1135 to place second and third, respectively, to Panaguiton while Sabater fired a 1143 to beat Frederick Chuongco of Boysen Paints (1134) and Abe Firmeza of Glass Asia (1095) for the Group B title ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- PH, Vietnam in rice R&D program
- Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- The Department of Agriculture (DA) announced that the Philippines and Vietnam agreed on a collaborative research and development (R&D) program to promote more efficient rice farming systems and technologies.
- DA assistant secretary for planning and project development, Orlan Calayag said that the agreement also covers enhancement of research and training facilities for both countries with an overall goal to reduce post-harvest losses ........ Full Story»
- More Italian businesses seek opportunities in Philippines
- Monday, July 27, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Italian Chamber of Commerce in the Philippines (ICCP) says foreign appetite for investment in the Philippines continues to be strong as more Italian firms are eager to have their slice of the pie.
- ICCP president Sergio Boero told The STAR a growing number of Italian firms – most of which were previously venturing into countries like Hong Kong, Singapore and China – have shifted their attention and are exploring business opportunities in the Philippines ........ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Vito, Sagay City?
We want to give the people of Vito the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Vito is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Vito participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Vito.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Vito.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Vito, Sagay City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Sagay City, Negros Occidental Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Negros Occidental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.