Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Andres Bonifacio • Bato • Baviera • Bulanon • Campo Himoga-an • Campo Santiago • Colonia Divina • Fabrica • General Luna • Himoga-an Baybay • Lopez Jaena • Malubon • Makiling • Molocaboc • Old Sagay • Paraiso • Plaridel • Poblacion I • Poblacion II • Puey • Rafaela Barrera • Rizal • Taba-ao • Tadlong • Vito
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
Vito Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Sagay, Negros Occidental|
Sagay within Negros Occidental
Vito Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Vito is one of the Barangays of Sagay City.
- Sagay City is in the Province of Negros Occidental
- Negros Occidental is in the Island of negros and within Region VI.
- The Island of negros is in Western Visayas.
History of Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Vito
People of Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Total Population of Vito
Elected Government Officials of Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Elected Vito Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Vito, Barangay Chairman, Edgar L Aligato
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Vito, Kagawad 1, Danilo R Alarcon
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Vito, Kagawad 2, Eddie J Jagonos
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Vito, Kagawad 3, Nemesio Z Briones
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Vito, Kagawad 4, Reynaldo B Ojoylan
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Vito, Kagawad 5, Judith S Geronimo
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Vito, Kagawad 6, Eva M Anlap
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Vito, Kagawad 7, Jesus R Suico
- Negros Occidental, Sagay City, Vito, SK Chairman, Chariza Jane A Esclares
Businesses in Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Vito.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Vito
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Vito, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The schools in Vito
Economy of Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Vito, Sagay City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Vito, Sagay City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Vito, Sagay City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Vito. This will help boost the local economy of Vito. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Vito landmarks here.
- Places to see in Vito:
Fiestas and Traditions of Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Vito
Your Story about Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Tell your story about Vito. You can talk about the good things in Vito or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Vito. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Vito? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Vito. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Vito? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Vito? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Vito.
- Salvador shoots for golf 3-peat
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014 12:01 am
- SILANG, Cavite— Elmer Salvador sets out for a rare three-peat against a crack international field out to foil his record bid on the Asian Development Tour, ensuring a slam-bang action right in the opener of the $100,000 Aboitiz Invitational today (Wednesday) at the Riviera Golf and Country’s Club’s Couples course here.
- The overnight downpour has made the par-72 layout longer and a lot tougher and the forecast of rain in the next three days could bring out the best or worst in the 130-player field that includes the country’s aces and a slew of ADT campaigners seeking to boost their respective rankings in the Order of Merit for a crack at berths in next year’s Asian Tour ............................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Phl stocks extend winning streak
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) extended yesterday its winning streak, closing above the 7,100-mark for the second time this year.
- Despite fluctuating throughout the day, the PSEi managed to gain 0.19 percent or 13.26 points to close at a fresh 14-month high of 7,146.35. The broader all shares index also inched up 0.09 percent or 3.87 points to 4,221.42 ........................ Full Story»
- Philippines to make fresh push for SMEs during Asean economic ministers' meet
- Tuesday, August 26, 2014 8:33 am
- MANILA – With less than two years before the Asean Economic Community (AEC) goes into force, the Philippines will lobby for more measures to ensure small and medium enterprises (SMEs) can benefit from regional integration.
- “We are always pushing for SME trade facilitation so that it will be easier for SMEs to export and trade with other members,” Trade Secretary Gregory Domingo told reporters in a briefing held before he flew for the Asean Economic Ministers (AEM) ........................ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Vito, Sagay City?
We want to give the people of Vito the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Vito is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Vito participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Vito.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Vito.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Vito, Sagay City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Sagay City, Negros Occidental Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Negros Occidental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Vito, Sagay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.