Wakas, Bocaue, Bulacan, Philippines
Barangays of Bocaue in the BulacanProvince within Region III in the Republic of The Philippines
Antipona • Bagumbayan • Bambang • Batia • Biñang 1st • Biñang 2nd • Bolacan • Bundukan • Bunlo • Caingin • Duhat • Igulot • Lolomboy • Poblacion • Sulucan • Taal • Tambobong • Turo • Wakas
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Wakas Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Bocaue, Bulacan Province|
Map location of Bocaue Bulacan
Wakas Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Wakas, Bocaue, Bulacan, Philippines
- Wakas is one of the Barangays of Bocaue.
- Bocaue is in the Province of Bulacan
- Bulacan is in the island of Luzon and within Region III.
History of Wakas, Bocaue, Bulacan, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Wakas
People of Wakas, Bocaue, Bulacan, Philippines
Total Population of Wakas
Elected Government Officials of Wakas, Bocaue, Bulacan, Philippines
- Elected Barangay Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Elected Wakas Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Bulacan, Bocaue, Wakas, Barangay Chairman, Renato D.R Ira
- Bulacan, Bocaue, Wakas, Kagawad 1, Azucena R Galvez
- Bulacan, Bocaue, Wakas, Kagawad 2, George E German
- Bulacan, Bocaue, Wakas, Kagawad 3, Ma.Cristina A Gallardo
- Bulacan, Bocaue, Wakas, Kagawad 4, Ranito S. Moya
- Bulacan, Bocaue, Wakas, Kagawad 5, Ferdinand M Morante
- Bulacan, Bocaue, Wakas, Kagawad 6, Arlon M Parulan
- Bulacan, Bocaue, Wakas, Kagawad 7, Tomas M. Morato Jr.
- Bulacan, Bocaue, Wakas, SK Chairman, James Ralvin S German
Businesses in Wakas, Bocaue, Bulacan, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Wakas.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Wakas
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Wakas, Bocaue, Bulacan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Wakas, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Wakas, Bocaue, Bulacan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Wakas, Bocaue, Bulacan, Philippines
The schools in Wakas
Economy of Wakas, Bocaue, Bulacan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Wakas, Bocaue you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Wakas, Bocaue, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Wakas, Bocaue, Bulacan, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Wakas, Bocaue. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Wakas, Bocaue, Bulacan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Wakas. This will help boost the local economy of Wakas. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Wakas landmarks here.
- Places to see in Wakas:
Fiestas and Traditions of Wakas, Bocaue, Bulacan, Philippines
Fiesta date of Wakas
Your Story about Wakas, Bocaue, Bulacan, Philippines
Tell your story about Wakas. You can talk about the good things in Wakas or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Wakas. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Wakas, Bocaue, Bulacan, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Wakas? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Wakas. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Wakas, Bocaue, Bulacan, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Wakas? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Wakas? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Wakas.
- PH Superliga race for semis seats heats up
- Saturday, April 18, 2015 12:01 am
- THE race for the second outright semifinal berth further heats up as Shopinas, Foton and Philips Gold figure in highly crucial encounters when the 2015 Philippine Superliga women’s volleyball tournament All-Filipino Conference rolls back to Alonte Sports Arena in Binan City today.
- The Tornadoes and Lady Slammers start things off when they clash in the first game at 2:30 p.m., while unbeaten Petron battles Mane ‘N Tail at 4:30 p.m., followed by the collision between the Lady Clickers and Cignal in the 6:30 p.m. main encounter of this inter-club tourney organized by Sports Core and backed by Asics, Mikasa, Senoh, Mueller Sports Medicine, Via Mare, LGR and Healthway Medical .................................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Oil firms pursue exploration in PH
- Saturday, April 18, 2015 12:22 am
- Trans-Asia Petroleum Corp. and partner Frontier Gasfields Pty. Ltd. (FGL) are furthering exploration activities in Service Contract 69 (SC 69) in Eastern Visayas.
- Trans-Asia Petroleum, which is set to take over the exploration block, and its partner jointly notified the Department of Energy that they were set on sub-Phase 4 exploration in the petroleum block in Camotes Sea from May 7 this year to May 7, 2016 ........................ Full Story»
- Philippine peso heads for best week since January on remittances
- Friday, April 17, 2015
- The Philippine peso headed for its biggest weekly advance since January, after data showed an increase in the amount of money sent home by workers living abroad.
- Remittances, which accounted for 9 percent of gross domestic product in 2014, climbed 4.2 percent in February from a year earlier, the central bank reported on Wednesday. That compared with a 0.5-percent increase in January. The peso rose, even as foreign funds pulled $103 million from local shares in the first four days of the week, exchange data show. “You’ve seen a rebound in remittances,” said Joey Cuyegkeng, an economist at ING Groep NV in Manila. “There were foreign sellers in the stock market. Apparently, those investors were taking profits without going out from the Philippine market.” ........................ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Wakas, Bocaue?
We want to give the people of Wakas the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Wakas is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Wakas participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Wakas.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Wakas.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Wakas, Bocaue Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bocaue, Bulacan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bulacan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Wakas, Bocaue, Bulacan, Philippines]]