Znac, Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Barangays of Tampilisan, in the Zamboanga del Norte Province within Region IX in the Republic of The Philippines
Balacbaan • Banbanan • Barili • Cabong • Camul • Farmington • Galingon • Lawaan • Lumbayao • Malila-t • Molos • New Dapitan • Poblacion • Sandayong • Santo Niño • Situbo • Tilubog • Tininggaan • Tubod • Znac
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines|
ZNAC Barangay Hall
ZNAC Savings & Credit Accounts
Jose rizal memorial state university of znac tampilisan
College education building of jose rizal memorial state university znac, Tampilisan
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Znac, Tampilisan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
- Znac is one of the Barangays of Tampilisan.
- Tampilisan is in the Province of Zamboanga Del Norte
- Zamboanga Del Norte is in the island of Mindanao and within Region IX.
History of Znac, Tampilisan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Znac
People of Znac, Tampilisan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
Total Population of Znac
Elected Government Officials of Znac, Tampilisan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
- Elected Znac Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay Chairman/Captain : Albino, Petros Fuertes
- Barangay Kagawad <> Tumpag, Elvir Rey Andamon
- Barangay Kagawad <> Sulasula, Jose Bayon
- Barangay Kagawad <> Balensuje, Rogelia Manuales
- Barangay Kagawad <> Morandarte, Reah Ybiosa
- Barangay Kagawad <> Balanay, Rogelio Jr. Lahaylahay
- Barangay Kagawad <> Cayongcong, Elenita Calasang
- Barangay Kagawad <> Manuales, Nenita Villaganas
- Elected Znac Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Tampilisan, Znac, Barangay Chairman, Gabriel T. Alburo Jr.
- Tampilisan, Znac, Kagawad 1, Elenita C. Cayongcong
- Tampilisan, Znac, Kagawad 2, Escolastica T. Gahisan
- Tampilisan, Znac, Kagawad 3, Felipe T. Balensuje Jr.
- Tampilisan, Znac, Kagawad 4, Atilano B. Cabodillo
- Tampilisan, Znac, Kagawad 5, Husficia B. Ventura
- Tampilisan, Znac, Kagawad 6, Daniel D. Balo
- Tampilisan, Znac, Kagawad 7, Berlino J. Tumpag
- Tampilisan, Znac, SK Chairman, Warben P. Sumonglay
Businesses in Znac, Tampilisan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Znac, Tampilisan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Znac, Tampilisan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Znac, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, open market developments here in Z-wiki for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Znac, Tampilisan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data here yourself or email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Schools in Znac, Tampilisan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
The schools in Znac
Economy of Znac, Tampilisan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Znac, Tampilisan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Znac, Tampilisan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Znac, Tampilisan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Znac, Tampilisan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Znac in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Znac. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Znac landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Znac, Tampilisan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
Fiesta date of Znac
Your Story about Znac, Tampilisan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
Tell your story about Znac. You can talk about the good things in Znac or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Znac. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Znac, Tampilisan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Znac? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Znac. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Znac, Tampilisan, Zamboanga Del Norte, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Znac? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Znac? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Znac.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Znac.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Znac, Tampilisan Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Zamboanga del Norte Province, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Znac, Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Znac, Tampilisan?
We want to give the people of Znac the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Znac is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Znac participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Znac.