Zone IV Zamboanga City Philippines
98 Barangays of Zamboanga City within Region 9 - Mindanao in the Republic of The Philippines
Arena Blanco • Ayala • Baliwasan • Baluno • Boalan • Bolong • Buenavista • Bunguiao • Busay • Cabaluay • Cabatangan • Cacao • Calabasa • Calarian • Camino Nuevo • Campo Islam • Canelar • Capisan • Cawit • Culianan • Curuan • Daap • Dita • Divisoria • Dulian Bunguiao • Dulian Pasonanca • Guisao • Guiwan • Kasanyangan • La Paz • Labuan • Lamisahan • Landang Gua • Landang Laum • Lanzones • Lapakan • Latuan Curuan • Licomo • Limaong • Limpapa • Lubigan • Lumayang • Lumbangan • Lunzuran • Maasin • Malagutay • Mampang • Manalipa • Mangusu • Manicahan • Mariki • Mercedes • Muti • Pamucutan • Pangapuyan • Panubigan • Pasilmanta • Pasobolong • Pasonanca • Patalon • Putik • Quiniput • Recodo • Rio Hondo • Salaan • San Jose Cawa-Cawa • San Jose Gusu • San Ramon • San Roque • Sangali • Sibulao Curuan • Sinubong • Sinunuc • Sta. Barbara • Sta. Catalina • Sta. Maria • Sto. Niño • Tagasilay • Taguiti • Talabaan • Talisayan • Talon-Talon • Taluksangay • Tetuan • Tictapul • Tigbalabag • Tigtabon • Tolosa • Tugbungan • Tulungatung • Tumaga • Tumalutab • Tumitus • Victoria • Vitali • Zambowood • Zone I • Zone II • Zone III • Zone IV
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Zamboanga City|
Mosque in Zone IV
Mosque in Zone IV
Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Bordered by Zone III to the north (Gov. Lim Ave.) East bordered by: Sta. Catalina, Santa Barbara, & Rio Hondo West bordered by: Zone I, the Southside of Climaco Rd. West of the Sunken Garden is Zone I
Institutions within Zone 4:
City Hall, Sunken Garden, Philippine National Bank (across from city hall), AE colleges (Universidad de Zamboanga), Plaza Pershing, Rizal Monument, Petit Barracks, BIR Building, Lantaka Hotel, Fort Pilar, Hall of Justice, Sea Port of Zamboanga, Post Office, Original Bank of the Philippine Island, Red Cross, Southern City Colleges, Orion Theatre, and most of downtown.
Location of Zone IV, Zamboanga City
Downtown Zamboanga City
History of Zone IV, Zamboanga City
Barangay Zone IV was created along with other Zones within the city through Executive Order No. 06 and Presidential Decree No. 86 dated December 31, 1972. It was signed by former Mayor Hon. Joaquin F. Enriquez, Jr. on July 28, 1975.
People of Zone IV, Zamboanga City
- (2007 Census)
- Total Population: 4,823
- Number of Household: 4,876
Elected Government Officials of Zone IV, Zamboanga City
- Elected Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay Chairman/Captain : Sakandal, Kaizar Jalali
- Barangay Kagawad Sakandal, Merlinda Jalali
- Barangay Kagawad Andas, Abdel Sajiran
- Barangay Kagawad Tamudmud, Elizabeth Eugenio
- Barangay Kagawad Arao, Merlyn Tan
- Barangay Kagawad Tan, Kimtong Sariol
- Barangay Kagawad Aripin, Jul Asbi Pungutan
- Barangay Kagawad Arao, Mahamud Jr. Tan
- Elected Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Barangay Zone IV (Pob.), Barangay Chairman, Kaizar J. Sakandal
- Barangay Zone IV (Pob.), Kagawad 1, Merlyn T. Arao
- Barangay Zone IV (Pob.), Kagawad 2, Hja. Merlinda J. Sakandal
- Barangay Zone IV (Pob.), Kagawad 3, Ernie S. Tan
- Barangay Zone IV (Pob.), Kagawad 4, Elizabeth E. Tamudmud
- Barangay Zone IV (Pob.), Kagawad 5, Abdel S. Andas
- Barangay Zone IV (Pob.), Kagawad 6, Asbi P. Aripin
- Barangay Zone IV (Pob.), Kagawad 7, Engracio Antonio R. Valdez
- Barangay Zone IV (Pob.), SK Chairman, Arsil A. Jawadil
- Elected Officers for the term of 2007 - 2010
- Punong Barangay: - Abraham A. Sakandal
- Barangay Kagawad:
- Secretary: - Fauzia J. Abdusalam
- Treasurer: - Elizabeth E. Tamudmud
- SK Chairman: - Merham J. Sakandal
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Zone IV, Zamboanga City
- Take a picture of your Business in Zone IV. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Zone IV
- Auto and Motorcycle dealers
- Banks and Financial Institutions in Zone IV
- Clinics and Hospitals
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses and Boarding
- Pharmacies or Drug Stores
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops and Resorts in Zone IV
- Salons and Barber Shops
- Supermarket, wet market
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Zone IV, Zamboanga City
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Zone IV, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Religions in Zone IV, Zamboanga City
Write Story here
Schools in Zone IV, Zamboanga City
Write Story here
Economy of Zone IV, Zamboanga City
Write Story here
Natural Resources of Zone IV, Zamboanga City
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Zone IV, Zamboanga City
Write Story here
Zone IV, Zamboanga City supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
Fiestas and Traditions of Zone IV, Zamboanga City
Your Story about Zone IV, Zamboanga City
You story about Zone IV
Families of Zone IV, Zamboanga City
List of Families whose names are deeply rooted in the barangay of Zone IV.
YY | YY | YY | YY | YY
- Zone IV Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Zone IV.
- Copy and paste the code below in "green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Zone IV, Zamboanga City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Zamboanga City Photo Gallery]]
*[[Zone IV Zamboanga City Philippines]]
- More of Paseo del Mar
- Zone IV, Zamboanga City
- Check out the videos of Zone IV such as: Fort Pilar, Paseo del Mar
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.