Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
Abagao • Afunan Cabayu • Agusi • Alilinu • Baggao • Bantay • Bulala • Casili Norte • Casili Sur • Catotoran Norte • Catotoran Sur • Centro Norte (Pob.) • Centro Sur (Pob.) • Cullit • Dacal-Lafugu • Dammang Norte (Joaquin de la Cruz) • Dammang Sur (Felipe Tuzon) • Dugo • Fusina • Gang-ngo • Jurisdiction • Luec • Minanga • Paragat • Sapping • Tagum • Tuluttuging • Ziminila
Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Cagayan Province|
Camalaniugan, Cagayan Province Map Locator
Cagayan Province within The Philippines
Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
- 1 Location of Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
- 2 History of Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
- 3 People of Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
- 6 Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Why Z-Wiki Abagao, Camalaniugan?
- 19 Abagao, Camalaniugan Photo and Image Gallery
Location of Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
- Abagao is one of the Barangays of Camalaniugan.
- Camalaniugan is in the Province of Cagayan
- Cagayan is in the island of Luzon and within Region II-Cagayan Valley in Northern Luzon.
History of Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Abagao
People of Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
Total Population of Abagao
Elected Government Officials of Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
- Elected Barangay Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
Businesses in Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Abagao.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Abagao. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Abagao
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Abagao, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
The schools in Abagao
Economy of Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Abagao, Camalaniugan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Abagao, Camalaniugan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Abagao, Camalaniugan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Abagao. This will help boost the local economy of Abagao. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Abagao landmarks here.
- Places to see in Abagao:
Fiestas and Traditions of Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
Fiesta date of Abagao
Your Story about Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
Tell your story about Abagao. You can talk about the good things in Abagao or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Abagao. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Abagao? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Abagao. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Abagao? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Abagao? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Abagao.
- NGAP to hold SEA Games qualifying tourney
- Sunday, May 26, 2019
- The National Golf Association of the Philippines (NGAP) will hold a two-stage qualifying tournament for the upcoming 2019 Southeast Asian (SEA) Games that the country will be hosting in November.
- The event, open to all amateur Filipino golfer will be played at the Hacienda Luisita Golf and Country Club on June 4 to 7 and June 10 to 13 ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Philippines gets $3-M counterterrorism grant
- Sunday, May 26, 2019
- MANILA, Philippines — The Philippine government has received a $3-million grant from an international foundation to help fight violent extremism in the country.
- Interior Secretary Eduardo Año announced yesterday that the Global Community Engagement and Resilience Fund (GCERF), a non-profit Swiss foundation has partnered with the administration to provide funding for community-level initiatives to stop extremist movements ........... Full Story»
- Peso strengthens further ahead of US data, RRR cuts
- Saturday, May 25, 2019
- THE PESO strengthened further against the dollar on Friday ahead of US data and the implementation of the first wave of reductions in banks’ reserve requirement ratios (RRR).
- The local currency closed at P52.16 against the greenback on Friday, higher by 34 centavos versus its previous finish of P52.50 per dollar ........... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Abagao, Camalaniugan?
We want to give the people of Abagao the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Abagao is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Abagao participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Abagao.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Abagao.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Abagao, Camalaniugan Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cagayan Province Photo Gallery]]
*[[Abagao, Camalaniugan, Cagayan, Philippines]]