The Philippines does not uphold the separation of church and state. It finances Islam.
In Philippines you can grow your own Herbal Remedies to Cure Diseases, Ailments & Illnesses.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Accept the Bitter to get Better
Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
Barangays of Sebaste, in the Antique, Province within Region VI-Western Visayas in the Republic of The Philippines
Abiera • Aguila • Alegre • Aras-Asan • Bacalan • Callan • Idio • Nauhon • P. Javier • Poblacion
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Location of Antique within the Philippines
- 1 Location of Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
- 2 History of Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
- 3 People of Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
- 6 Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Abiera, Sebaste Photo Gallery
- 19 Why Z-Wiki Abiera, Sebaste?
Location of Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
- Abiera is one of the Barangays of Sebaste.
- Sebaste is in the Province of Antique
- Antique is in the island of Panay and within Region VI.
History of Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Abiera
People of Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
Total Population of Abiera
Elected Government Officials of Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
- Elected Abiera Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Antique, Sebaste, Abiera, Barangay Chairman, Romeo B Manalo
- Antique, Sebaste, Abiera, Kagawad 1, Jonathan L Vallermosa
- Antique, Sebaste, Abiera, Kagawad 2, Angeles O Alonsagay
- Antique, Sebaste, Abiera, Kagawad 3, Terry B Quibete
- Antique, Sebaste, Abiera, Kagawad 4, Herminio R Malunes
- Antique, Sebaste, Abiera, Kagawad 5, Bellardo A Manalo
- Antique, Sebaste, Abiera, Kagawad 6, Reynald M Heraldo
- Antique, Sebaste, Abiera, Kagawad 7, Roberto M Colesio
- Antique, Sebaste, Abiera, SK Chairman, Sharmaine Triny A Pongyan
Businesses in Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Abiera, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
The schools in Abiera
Economy of Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Abiera, Sebaste you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Abiera, Sebaste, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Abiera, Sebaste. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Abiera. This will help boost the local economy of Abiera. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Abiera landmarks here.
- Places to see in Abiera:
Fiestas and Traditions of Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
Fiesta date of Abiera
Your Story about Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
Tell your story about Abiera. You can talk about the good things in Abiera or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Abiera. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Abiera? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Abiera. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Abiera, Sebaste, Antique, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Abiera? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Abiera? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Abiera.
- Perez wins LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2019
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019
- Spaniard Francisco Mancebo Perez of Matrix Powertag Japan bested all comers including Filipinos Ronald Oranza of Navy-Standard Insurance and Dominic Perez of 7Eleven Cliqq-Air21 by Roadbike Philippines to rule the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2019 that ended in the quiet and serene town of Pandan, Antique.
- Perez, 42, stuck with Oranza and Perez almost all throughout the 148.9-kilometer fifth and final stage that started at the El Pueblo grounds in Roxas City and ended in front of the Pandan Bay Insitute before winding up at 50th in the stage, or 32 seconds off lap winner El Joshua Carino of Navy ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- US, PH unveils new maritime facility
- Thursday, February 13, 2019
- The United States and the Philippines have commissioned a new maritime training facility in Balagtas, Bulacan to support Philippine Coast Guard (PCG)’s mission of training its workforce and enhance maritime security.
- Admiral Elson Hermogino, Commandant of the Philippine Coast Guard, said the Outboard Motor Center of Excellence, the new maritime training facility funded by the US government would provide strategic benefits to the country’s maritime security ........... Full Story»
- Japan jumpstarts Build with P190B
- Wednesday, February 12, 2019
- The loan agreements formalized between the Philippines and Japan since the start of the Duterte administration has amounted to 398.82 billion yen, or about P189.92 billion, the Department of Finance (DOF) said.
- The amount financed various projects: the Maritime Safety Capability Improvement Project for the Philippine Coast Guard (Phase II); Harnessing Agribusiness Opportunities through Robust and Vibrant Entrepreneurship Supportive of Peaceful Transformation; Cavite Industrial Area Flood Risk Management Project; Arterial Road Bypass Project (Phase III) in Bulacan; New Bohol Airport Construction and Sustainable Environment Protection Project (II); Metro Rail Transit Line 3 Rehabilitation Project; Pasig-Marikina River Channel Improvement Project (Phase IV); North-South Commuter Railway Extension Project (1st tranche of loan); and the Metro Manila Subway Project (Phase I) ........... Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Abiera
- Abiera, Sebaste Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Abiera.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Abiera, Sebaste Photo Gallery]]
- [[Category:Abiera, Sebaste Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Abiera, Sebaste?
We want to give the people of Abiera the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Abiera is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Abiera participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Abiera.