List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Visit to help propagate the
Abo, Tigaon, Camarines Sur, Philippines
The Philippines has 42,045 barangays, 1489 municipalities, 145 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
23 Barangays of Tigaon, in the Camarines Sur Province within Region 5(Bicol), Repuglic of The Philippines
Abo • Cabalinadan • Caraycayon • Casuna • Consocep • Coyaoyao • Gaao • Gingaroy • Gubat • Huyonhuyon • Libod • Mabalodbalod • May-Anao • Panagan • Poblacion • Salvacion • San Antonio • San Francisco • San Miguel • San Rafael • Talojongon • Tinawagan • Vinagre
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
Tigaon, Within Camarines Sur
Camarines Sur Province within The Philippines
Location of Abo, Tigaon, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- Abo is one of the Barangays of Tigaon.
- Tigaon is in the Province of Camarines Sur
- Camarines Sur is in the island of Luzon and within Region V-Bicol Region in Southern Luzon.
History of Abo, Tigaon, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Abo
People of Abo, Tigaon, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Total Population of Abo
Elected Government Officials of Abo, Tigaon, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- Elected Abo Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay: < > Lelis, Julius Ramos
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Macalipay, Deogracias Ibalin
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Briguel, Serafino Jr. Julia
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Brondo, Rommel De Mesa
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Delos Santos, Edna Buela
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Lanuzo, Pio Jr. Solares
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Bruzo, Arlene Belga
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Viñas, Simplicio Borilla
Businesses in Abo, Tigaon, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Abo.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Abo. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Abo
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Abo, Tigaon, Camarines Sur, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Abo, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Abo, Tigaon, Camarines Sur, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Abo, Tigaon, Camarines Sur, Philippines
The schools in Abo
Economy of Abo, Tigaon, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Abo, Tigaon you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Abo, Tigaon, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Abo, Tigaon, Camarines Sur, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Abo, Tigaon. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Abo, Tigaon, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Abo. This will help boost the local economy of Abo. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Abo landmarks here.
- Places to see in Abo:
Fiestas and Traditions of Abo, Tigaon, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Fiesta date of Abo
Your Story about Abo, Tigaon, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Tell your story about Abo. You can talk about the good things in Abo or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Abo. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Abo, Tigaon, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Abo? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Abo. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Abo, Tigaon, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Abo? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Abo? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Abo.
The Philippine Azkals' under-23 team is looking to make it to the AFC U-23 Asian Cup through the qualifying stage next month in Singapore.
Making up the core of the national team are members of the Azkals Development Team (ADT), led by midfielder and team captain Oliver Bias.
Also joining in from the ADT are goalkeeper Quincy Kammeraad, defender Christian Rontini, midfielders Jethro Borlongan, Yrick Gallantes, Mandy Ignacio, Oskari Kekkonen, Sandro Reyes, Mark Swainston, Mark Winhoffer, and Dennis Chung, and striker Ivan Ouano.
News and Events
Updated: October 25, 2021
Philippines — President Rodrigo Duterte emphasized the need to ramp up the vaccination rate in various local government units (LGUs) to meet the country's target to fully vaccinate at least 50 million Filipinos to achieve population protection by December this year. "We cannot reach this target if we will plateau at 400 or 500 [thousand] daily jabs," Duterte said in his regular Talk to the People aired on Monday night. Duterte said a non-stop vaccination program at the local levels can greatly contribute to expediting the Covid-19 vaccination program nationwide.
Candidates for elective positions in the 2022 elections would be under close monitoring to prevent drug personalities from joining armed groups that could be used during the campaign period. Col. Ireneo Dalogdog, chief of the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG) in Central Visayas, thus warned politicians after the arrest of a drug trader who also works as gun-for-hire here and in the southern area of Cebu province.
Why Z-Wiki Abo, Tigaon?
We want to give the people of Abo the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Abo is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Abo participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Abo.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Abo.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Abo, Tigaon Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Tigaon, Camarines Sur Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Camarines Sur, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Abo, Tigaon, Camarines Sur, Philippines]]