Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
Barangays of Hagonoy in the Bulacan Province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Abulalas • Carillo • Iba • Iba-Ibayo • Mercado • Palapat • Pugad • Sagrada Familia • San Agustin • San Isidro • San Jose • San Juan • San Miguel • San Nicolas • San Pablo • San Pascual • San Pedro • San Roque • San Sebastian • Santa Cruz • Santa Elena • Santa Monica • Santo Niño (Pob.) • Santo Rosario • Tampok • Tibaguin
Map location of Hagonoy Bulacan
Map location of Bulacan Province
- 1 Location of Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- 2 History of Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- 3 People of Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- 6 Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Why Z-Wiki Abulalas, Hagonoy?
- 19 Abulalas, Hagonoy Photo Gallery
Location of Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- Abulalas is one of the Barangays of Hagonoy.
- Hagonoy is in the Province of Bulacan
- Bulacan is in the island of Luzon and within Region III.
History of Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Abulalas
People of Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
Total Population of Abulalas
Elected Government Officials of Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- Elected Barangay Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Elected Abulalas Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Abulalas, Barangay Chairman, Illuminado B. Mercado
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Abulalas, Kagawad 1, Ronald A. Sarto
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Abulalas, Kagawad 2, Victor A. Magaling
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Abulalas, Kagawad 3, Pedro T. Faustino
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Abulalas, Kagawad 4, Luzviminda F Cruz
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Abulalas, Kagawad 5, Eleazar L. Bautista
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Abulalas, Kagawad 6, Antonio P. Valderama
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Abulalas, Kagawad 7, Roberto N. Dela Cruz
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Abulalas, SK Chairman, Glenn Harold C. Sarto
Businesses in Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Abulalas.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Abulalas
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Abulalas, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
The schools in Abulalas
Economy of Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Abulalas, Hagonoy you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Abulalas, Hagonoy, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Abulalas, Hagonoy. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Abulalas. This will help boost the local economy of Abulalas. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Abulalas landmarks here.
- Places to see in Abulalas:
Fiestas and Traditions of Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
Fiesta date of Abulalas
Your Story about Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
Tell your story about Abulalas. You can talk about the good things in Abulalas or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Abulalas. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Abulalas? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Abulalas. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Abulalas? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Abulalas? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Abulalas.
- PSC allots another P1.2 billion for athletes training in bid to win SEA Games overall title
- Thursday, August 15, 2019 5:35 am
- There was never a time in the history of Philippine sports that a government agency has allotted—and is prepared to spend—over a billion pesos in preparation for a big international event such as the Southeast Asian Games.
- The Philippine Sports Commission (PSC), through Chair Butch Ramirez, announced on Wednesday that the agency has appropriated P1.2 billion for the training and foreign exposure of national athletes training for the 30th edition of the Games the country is hosting later this year ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Stocks up, peso stronger
- Thursday, August 15, 2019
- Share prices ended higher yesterday as investors tracked overseas leads to trade the market.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) was up 70.20 points to 7,858.65, a 0.9 percent hike ........... Full Story»
- Manufacturing outlook bullish
- Wednesday, August 14, 2019
- The Philippine manufacturing sector showed resilience growing 4.4 percent in the first half of 2019 buoyed by sustained growth in few export markets and strong domestic demand.
- Ramon Lopez, secretary of the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) said external demand has generally been dampened by weaker economic and manufacturing activities in many economies due to the escalation of global trade tensions especially between US and China. This has increased policy uncertainty and disrupted manufacturing activities in the global value chain ........... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Abulalas, Hagonoy?
We want to give the people of Abulalas the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Abulalas is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Abulalas participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Abulalas.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Abulalas.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Abulalas, Hagonoy Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bulacan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Abulalas, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines]]