List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Visit to help propagate the
Adlawan, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
The Philippines has 42,045 barangays, 1489 municipalities, 145 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
Barangays of Roxas City, in the Capiz Province within Region 6-Western Visayas in the Republic of The Philippines
Adlawan • Bago • Balijuagan • Banica • Barra • Bato • Baybay • Bolo • Cabugao • Cagay • Cogon • Culajao • Culasi • Dayao • Dinginan • Dumolog • Gabu-an • Inzo Arnaldo Village • Jumaguicjic • Lanot • Lawa-an • Libas • Liong • Loctugan • Lonoy • Milibili • Mongpong • Olotayan • Poblacion I • Poblacion II • Poblacion III • Poblacion IV • Poblacion V • Poblacion VI • Poblacion VII • Poblacion VIII • Poblacion IX • Poblacion X • Poblacion XI • Punta Cogon • Punta Tabuc • San Jose • Sibaguan • Talon • Tanque • Tanza • Tiza
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Roxas City within Capiz
Location of Antique within the Philippines
Location of Adlawan, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
History of Adlawan, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Adlawan
People of Adlawan, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
Total Population of Adlawan
Local Government Unit LGU of Adlawan, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
- Elected barangay officials of Adlawan for the term of 2013-2016
- Punong Barangay : Roldan, Roberto Ross Eribal
- Barangay Kagawad : <-> Alabana, Alberto Sr. Barrientos
- Barangay Kagawad : <-> Celoso, Rolando Felosopo
- Barangay Kagawad : <-> Bornales, Reynaldo Bibit
- Barangay Kagawad : <-> Corros, Rolando Bula
- Barangay Kagawad : <-> Dalman, Randee Barroa
- Barangay Kagawad : <-> Cortel, Noe Amistoso
- Barangay Kagawad : <-> Artates, Christian Cordova
- Elected barangay officials of Adlawan for the term of 2010-2013
- Capiz, Roxas City, Adlawan, Barangay Chairman, Medy V Alabana
- Capiz, Roxas City, Adlawan, Kagawad 1, Reynaldo B Bornales
- Capiz, Roxas City, Adlawan, Kagawad 2, Roger Hugo A Cabantug
- Capiz, Roxas City, Adlawan, Kagawad 3, Rolando B Corros
- Capiz, Roxas City, Adlawan, Kagawad 4, Roberto Ross E Roldan
- Capiz, Roxas City, Adlawan, Kagawad 5, Raymundo A Tumplos Iii
- Capiz, Roxas City, Adlawan, Kagawad 6, Christina Gina B Falsis
- Capiz, Roxas City, Adlawan, Kagawad 7, Rowena G Tomasa
- Capiz, Roxas City, Adlawan, SK Chairman, [[Gi-An V Conception]
Businesses in Adlawan, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Adlawan, Roxas City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Adlawan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Adlawan, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Adlawan, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Adlawan, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Adlawan, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
The schools in Adlawan
Economy of Adlawan, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Adlawan, Roxas City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Adlawan, Roxas City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Adlawan, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Adlawan, Roxas City.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Adlawan, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Adlawan in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Adlawan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Adlawan landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Adlawan, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
Fiesta date of Adlawan
Your Story about Adlawan, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
Tell your story about Adlawan. You can talk about the good things in Adlawan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Adlawan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Adlawan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Adlawan, Roxas City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Roxas City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Capiz, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Adlawan, Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines]]
Featured News of The Philippines
Updated: October 25, 2021
Philippines — President Rodrigo Duterte emphasized the need to ramp up the vaccination rate in various local government units (LGUs) to meet the country's target to fully vaccinate at least 50 million Filipinos to achieve population protection by December this year. "We cannot reach this target if we will plateau at 400 or 500 [thousand] daily jabs," Duterte said in his regular Talk to the People aired on Monday night. Duterte said a non-stop vaccination program at the local levels can greatly contribute to expediting the Covid-19 vaccination program nationwide.
Candidates for elective positions in the 2022 elections would be under close monitoring to prevent drug personalities from joining armed groups that could be used during the campaign period. Col. Ireneo Dalogdog, chief of the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG) in Central Visayas, thus warned politicians after the arrest of a drug trader who also works as gun-for-hire here and in the southern area of Cebu province.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.