List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
If you are from Region IX, You will be guaranteed at least one senator. Now you have NONE because the election for senators is national. Petition for a regional senatorial election.
Visit to help propagate the
Agtangao, Bangued, Abra, Philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic State within the Philippines. - Why Islam want to govern the Philippines.
Barangays of Bangued in the Abra Province within Region XIV-CAR in the Republic of The Philippines
Agtangao | Angad | Baliling Zone 7 | Bañacao | Bangbangar | Barikir Zone 5 | Cabuloan | Calaba | Consiliman Zone 2 | Cosili West | Cosili East | Dangdangla | Lalaud Zone 3 | Lingtan | Lipcan | Lubong | Macarcarmay | Maoay | Macray | Malita | Nalasin Zone 1 | Palao | Patucannay | Sagap | San Antonio | Santa Rosa | Sao-atan | Sappaac | Sinapangan Zone 6 | Tablac | Town Proper Zone 4
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Bangued within the province of Abra
Abra Province within The Philippines
Location of Agtangao, Bangued, Abra, Philippines
- Agtangao is one of the Barangays of Bangued.
- Bangued is in the Province of Abra
- Abra is in the island of Luzon and within Region_XIV.
History of Agtangao, Bangued, Abra, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Agtangao
People of Agtangao, Bangued, Abra, Philippines
Total Population of Agtangao
Elected Government Officials of Agtangao, Bangued, Abra, Philippines
|Republic Act No. 11462 Approved: 03 December 2019: That the barangay and sangguniang kabataan elections on the second Monday of May 2020 shall be postponed to December 5, 2022.|
- Elected Officers of Agtangao for the term of 2018 - 2021
- Punong Barangay Chairman/Captain :
- Barangay Kagawads/Councilors:
- Sangguniang Kabataan (SK officials)
- SK Chairman:
- SK kagawad:
- SK Chairman:
- Elected Agtangao Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay (Captain - Chairman) < >: Mario S. Ballo
- ABRA, BANGUED (CAPITAL), AGTANGAO: Kagawad - Councillor 1: Aida Princena Banayos
- ABRA, BANGUED (CAPITAL), AGTANGAO: Kagawad - Councillor 2: Estrella Princena, Velasco
- ABRA, BANGUED (CAPITAL), AGTANGAO: Kagawad - Councillor 3: Dennis Bilgera, Gonzales
- ABRA, BANGUED (CAPITAL), AGTANGAO: Kagawad - Councillor 4: Francisca Burton, Millare
- ABRA, BANGUED (CAPITAL), AGTANGAO: Kagawad - Councillor 5: Noel Bermudez, Azurin
- ABRA, BANGUED (CAPITAL), AGTANGAO: Kagawad - Councillor 6: Vene Millare, Borreta
- ABRA, BANGUED (CAPITAL), AGTANGAO: Kagawad - Councillor 7: Edgar Barreras, Bernardez
- Elected Agtangao Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- ABRA, BANGUED (CAPITAL), AGTANGAO: Kagawad - Councillor 1: Leonora R. Cacas
- ABRA, BANGUED (CAPITAL), AGTANGAO: Kagawad - Councillor 2: Mario S. Ballo
- ABRA, BANGUED (CAPITAL), AGTANGAO: Kagawad - Councillor 3: Estrella P. Velasco
- ABRA, BANGUED (CAPITAL), AGTANGAO: Kagawad - Councillor 4: Neol B. Azurin
- ABRA, BANGUED (CAPITAL), AGTANGAO: Kagawad - Councillor 5: Evangeline V. Bello
- ABRA, BANGUED (CAPITAL), AGTANGAO: Kagawad - Councillor 6: Dennis B. Gonzales
- ABRA, BANGUED (CAPITAL), AGTANGAO: Kagawad - Councillor 7: Mario B. Barreras
- ABRA, BANGUED (CAPITAL), AGTANGAO: Punong Barangay (Captain - Chairman): Walden A. Millare
- ABRA, BANGUED (CAPITAL), AGTANGAO: Sangguniang Kabataan (Youth Council) Chairman: Marnystar V. Espiritu
This is the.
- Every Government Unit in the Philippines is within a Barangay. The municipal hall, city hall, the provincial capitol building, and even the Malacañang Palace where the president resides is within a Barangay.
The barangay has power and authority over its domain. The improvement of the barangay rests on the barangay officials. The barangay chairman, the barangay council and the local businessmen forge the prosperity of the barangay. Not the president of the Philippines, senate, nor congress. Not the governor of the province, not the mayor nor council of the municipality or city. Poor barangays stay poor because of weak and/or ignorant(uninformed) barangay leaders.
When roads or any infrastructure need to be built, improved or repaired, all the barangay officials have to do is make a resolution and present it to the city or municipality council. The resolution will force the city/municipal council or responsible government office to hear the legitimate demands. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
- Each city or municipality is represented by the "barangay association or federation". The elected president of the Association of Barangay Council and the President of Kabataan (SK) association each have a seat in the City/Municipality council. Their powers are the same and equal to the elected city/municipality councilors. They are there to help lobby the demands of the barangays. They are not there just to collect a big salary and rub elbows with the regular elected city/municipality council, but to also represent the needs of the barangays.
- The duties of the barangay officials are specifically written in Chapter III(Punong Barangay) and Chapter IV (The Sangguniang Barangay). Read it..
Practically anything that has to do with the barangay, the barangay officials have a say on it and most likely the authority over it. The majority of the barangay officials are not aware of their duties and power. They depend on the city council or mayor. The elected barangay officials are afraid of the mayor and city/municipality's "Sangguniang Panlungsod". They are in fear of being ousted or removed from office. The truth is, the "Sangguniang Panlungsod" does not have the power to remove or suspend any elected barangay officials from office. Only the COURT OF LAW can do this (judicial branch of the government). Elected public officials can't be suspended by the DILG or the office of the president unless an official complaint has been filed, there must be proof and there must be due process. Republic Act 7160 chapter 4, Section 60. Information is power. Be informed. Do not be intimidated by the president, senator, congressman, governor, mayor, vice-mayor, or councilors. Do your job.
The control of traffic is not up to the city council or chief of police. It is controlled by the barangay. If the barangay needs traffic enforcers, the barangay can make a resolution to demand it from the city or municipality council. When the electric coop or the water district do not maintain their lines, the barangay can directly demand for the maintenance from the utility companies. No need to wait for city council.
The citizens also has the power to make demands to the barangay officials. In case the officials get blinded. Simply file an official complaint with the barangay secretary naming the Punong barangay as the respondent representing the barangay.
- If the power lines are sagging, don't go to the power company, go to the barangay office. Ask the barangay for a DEMAND resolution against the power company.
- If the water lines are busted, don't wait for the water company, go to the barangay office. Ask the barangay for a DEMAND resolution against the water company.
- If the potholes in the road are not fixed, don't wait for the The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH), go to the barangay office. Ask the barangay for a DEMAND resolution against the DPWH.
- Are you beginning to get the point?
Cleaning the shorelines, drainage systems, streets, rivers, and parks within your barangay is YOUR responsibility. You are accountable for this. It is not the responsibility of the City/Municipality officials. The citizens and officials of the barangay are responsible.
- BUDGET: As far as the preparation for the budget expenditures, it starts at the barangay level, then moves on to cities, municipalities, provinces and regions. The barangays need to exercise their authority. They need to put their yearly budget together for their administration and future projects. The majority of the barangays leave this job to the municipality and city. This is so wrong. Then when the budget doesn't come or is lacking, they complain.
- The budget for the barangays does go to the City or Municipality, but simply for holding and later distribution. The city or municipality DOES NOT approve the budget. It was already approved by congress. The city or municipality simply "distributes" the approved budget.
- The bureau of internal revenue is in cahoots to subdue the barangays, municipalities and provinces. They call the rightful shares to the taxes collected as "Internal Revenue Allotment Dependency". It is not a dependency. It is the lawful and rightful share of the LGU as specified in "TITLE III, SHARES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS IN THE PROCEEDS OF NATIONAL TAXES, CHAPTER I, Allotment of Internal Revenue Taxes, Section 284."
- "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
- DURING ELECTIONS: Where do City and Municipality politicians go to campaign? They seek the support of the Barangay officials. They plead to the barangay folks for the votes. Even the candidate for president. But after the election they ignore you. Do not ever forget the power of the barangay.
Ignorance keeps the pinoys thinking that Manila rules. Be informed, be educated and make your barangay prosper.
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State where the religion of . Bangsamoro will be a HOMELAND not for all Filipinos but for only the Muslim Filipinos. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
Businesses in Agtangao, Bangued, Abra, Philippines
- Businesses in Agtangao
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- We invite you to list your business located in Agtangao.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Agtangao. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Agtangao, Bangued, Abra, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Agtangao, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Agtangao, Bangued, Abra, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Agtangao, Bangued, Abra, Philippines
The schools in Agtangao
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, classes for the year 2021-2022 will be opened but will be monitored.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
Economy of Agtangao, Bangued, Abra, Philippines
- If you have an article or news that talks about the improvement of the economy of this community you can post that article here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too. Send your information by: (1) email to email@example.com, (2) or post on our .
The barangay council is the key to the development of the community. The leadership of the council rests on the barangay chairman. There is no need to wait for the municipality mayor or city mayor to invite or entice business to your barangay. The barangay captain or kagawad should approach business men/women or entrepreneurs and encourage them to do business in this barangay.
When roads need repair or bridges need to be built, do not wait for the city or municipality council to act. The barangay can make a resolution and present the idea and solution to the city/municipality council. You are the caretakers of the barangay. Improvements will only come if you work and ask for it. The budget allocated to your municipality or city from the national government has its allocation for your barangay too. But don't be shy. When you need improvements for the barangay, immediately make a barangay resolution for the request and present that resolution to the city council. Individuals can also can have their ideas be heard. As a citizen of the barangay and if you have a concern for the maintenance or improvement of the bagangay, don't just sit, moan and groan. Go to the barangay hall and file a complaint with the barangay secretary. The secretary has the obligation to write down your complaint and officially log it. You can even take it further by presenting your idea directly to the council during the barangay council meetings. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease".
The growth of your barangay does not have to come from the president, the governor or the mayor. It has to come from you the barangay residents and the barangay officials.
Just sitting around waiting for things to happen will not improve the economy of your barangay. Do not depend on the city or municipality council to come up with ideas. Come up with your own. The barangay is the keystone of the Philippine economy.
Natural Resources of Agtangao, Bangued, Abra, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Agtangao, Bangued. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Agtangao, Bangued, Abra, Philippines
- Help us post some interesting pictures. This will help boost the local economy of the community. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via .
- Places to see in Agtangao:
Fiestas and Traditions of Agtangao, Bangued, Abra, Philippines
Fiesta date of Agtangao
Your Story about Agtangao, Bangued, Abra, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in Agtangao, Bangued, Abra, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Agtangao? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Agtangao. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Agtangao, Bangued, Abra, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Agtangao? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Agtangao? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Agtangao.
- Inaugural triathlon at New Clark City set
- Monday, August 16, 2019 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — All is set for the New Clark City Triathlon which is the first triathlon event to be held at the New Clark City Sports Complex in Capas, Tarlac on Oct. 19-20.
- GoClark Sports and Events has partnered with presenting sponsor Robinsons Land Corp. in this triathlon featuring the swim event at the Aquatics Center, the 20km bike in the newly built New Clark City-SCTex connecting road and the run course in the sports complex, including the warm-up athletic track, the river park and a finish lap around the 20,000-seater Athletics Stadium ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
Updated: September 24, 2021
MANILA, Philippines — The Pharmally exec who said that the firm changed the expiry dates on medical-grade face shields delivered to the government can no longer be reached by the Senate panel looking into deficiencies in the government's coronavirus spending.
This was confirmed by Sen. Richard Gordon, who chairs the Senate Blue Ribbon Committee. "Pharmally Pharmaceutical official Krizle Mago can no longer be contacted by the Senate Blue Ribbon Committee," Gordon tweeted in Filipino on Sunday.
"During the ninth hearing, we offered her the opportunity to be given Senate protection but she said she wanted to think about it first." CONTINUE READING
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Agtangao.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Agtangao, Bangued Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bangued, Abra, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Abra, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Agtangao, Bangued, Abra, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Agtangao, Bangued?
We want to give the people of Agtangao the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Agtangao is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Agtangao participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Agtangao.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.