List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
If you are from Region IX, You will be guaranteed at least one senator. Now you have NONE because the election for senators is national. Petition for a regional senatorial election.
Visit to help propagate the
Aguado, Trece Martires City, Cavite, Philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic State within the Philippines. - Why Islam want to govern the Philippines.
Barangays of Trece Martires City, in the Cavite Province within Region IV-A(calabarzon) in the Republic of The Philippines
Aguado • Cabezas • Cabuco • Conchu • De Ocampo • Gregorio • Inocencio • Lallana • Lapidario • Luciano • Osorio • Perez • San Agustin
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Trece Martires City within the Cavite Province
The Province of Cavite within the Philippines
Location of Aguado, Trece Martires City, Cavite, Philippines
Aguado is located ....
Geography of Aguado, Trece Martires City, Cavite, Philippines
Aguado Land Area (in hectares)=
History of Aguado, Trece Martires City, Cavite, Philippines
BARANGAY AGUADO, is one of the Barangays of Trece Martires City has been named in honor of Luis Aguado, one of the martyrs sentenced to death by the Council of War during the Spanish Regime on September 11, 1896 and were executed the following day. San Agustin was given its name upon the approval of Republic Act 981 on May 24, 1954.
People of Aguado, Trece Martires City, Cavite, Philippines
Total Population of Aguado
Local Government Unit LGU of Aguado, Trece Martires City, Cavite, Philippines
- Elected barangay officials of Aguado for the term of 2013-2016
- Punong Barangay : Sierra, Jaimer Mendoza
- Barangay Kagawad :> Sierra, Gloria Romen
- Barangay Kagawad :> Mendoza, Wilson Labrador
- Barangay Kagawad :> Sierra, Ericson Vicedo
- Barangay Kagawad :> Limbo, Nency Perido
- Barangay Kagawad :> Nueva, Marlon Austria
- Barangay Kagawad :> Gatdula, Susan Hernandez
- Barangay Kagawad :> Sierra, Ronnel Paolo Ferrer
- Elected barangay officials of Aguado for the term of 2010-2013
- Cavite, Trece Martires City (Capital), Aguado (Piscal Mundo), Barangay Captain, Jaimer M. Sierra
- Cavite, Trece Martires City (Capital), Aguado (Piscal Mundo), Kagawad 1, Gloria R. Sierra
- Cavite, Trece Martires City (Capital), Aguado (Piscal Mundo), Kagawad 2, Ericson V. Sierra
- Cavite, Trece Martires City (Capital), Aguado (Piscal Mundo), Kagawad 3, Nency P. Limbo
- Cavite, Trece Martires City (Capital), Aguado (Piscal Mundo), Kagawad 4, Donato M. Mendoza
- Cavite, Trece Martires City (Capital), Aguado (Piscal Mundo), Kagawad 5, Francisco M. Gatdula Jr.
- Cavite, Trece Martires City (Capital), Aguado (Piscal Mundo), Kagawad 6, Eugenio S. Oaferina Ii
- Cavite, Trece Martires City (Capital), Aguado (Piscal Mundo), Kagawad 7, Randy C. Nueva
- Cavite, Trece Martires City (Capital), Aguado (Piscal Mundo), SK Chairman, Ronnel Paolo F. Sierra
Businesses in Aguado, Trece Martires City, Cavite, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Aguado, Trece Martires City, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate for Sale in Aguado, Trece Martires City, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have real estate property for sale in Aguado, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, open market developments here in Z-wiki for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Aguado, Trece Martires City, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Aguado, Trece Martires City, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your school in Aguado can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
The schools in Aguado are:
- Aguado Elementary School (for grade1-grade6)
You can also create your FREE School Web Page (Example) to promote and give it an internet presence. We can help you do it.
’’Stay in touch and socially connected to your classmates and friends! Register in any one, or all, of our social networking products below.’’
Write your school story below:
- .....meron kaming magagaling na teacher dito such as Mrs. Sierra and Mrs. Sicap. and maganda rin yung facilities namin dito....
- grAbeH sObrAng taLaga nG mGa teAchEr jan sa AgUadO elamentarY schOol LAlo NAH pO unG datinG adviser kO nUng grade 6 ako si maam sikap.. haist i miss aguadO . anO na pO balita diyan?
Sports and Recreation in Aguado, Trece Martires City, Cavite, Philippines
- We invite you to provide everyone with information on your favorite sports teams or recreation in Aguado.
- The name of your sports/recreation, address, phone number.
- Upload the picture of your place of sports or recreation.
Arts and Culture in Aguado, Trece Martires City, Cavite, Philippines
- Let the world explore and relate to the creative and living experience that is unique to Aguado.
- Design Arts, Film, Literature, Music, Entertainment, Performing Arts, Visual Arts, and any cultural identity that says: Aguado!
- Upload the pictures of your favorite Arts & Culture topic.
Economy of Aguado, Trece Martires City, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Aguado, Trece Martires City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Aguado, Trece Martires City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Aguado, Trece Martires City, Cavite, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Aguado, Trece Martires City. Where does the energy source of this Trece Martires City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Aguado, Trece Martires City, Cavite, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Aguado in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Aguado. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
Landmarks: Monuments or Historic buildings in Aguado, Trece Martires City, Cavite, Philippines
- Upload The photos about landmarks in Aguado.
Fiestas and Traditions of Aguado, Trece Martires City, Cavite, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Aguado.
Your Story/News about Aguado, Trece Martires City, Cavite, Philippines
Your story/news about Aguado here!
You can talk about the good things in your barangay or simply talk about memories of the past. You can also talk about the local eco-system of your barangay. What is the local barangay LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you. This is your voice!
The oldest man or woman in Aguado, Trece Martires City, Cavite, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Aguado? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Aguado.
Families of Aguado, Trece Martires City, Cavite, Philippines
List of Families whose names are deeply rooted in Aguado.
NameAA | NameBB | NameCC | NameDD | NameEE | (More…)
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Aguado, Trece Martires City.
Why Z-Wiki Aguado, Trece Martires City, Cavite, Philippines?
We want to give the people of Aguado the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Aguado is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Aguado participate and collaborate in providing valid information about their community and also by uploading photographs about their community. More power to Aguado.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.