List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
If you are from Region IX, You will be guaranteed at least one senator. Now you have NONE because the election for senators is national. Petition for a regional senatorial election.
Visit to help propagate the
Alapan I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic State within the Philippines. - Why Islam want to govern the Philippines.
Alapan I-A • Alapan I-B • Alapan I-C • Alapan II-A • Alapan II-B • Anabu I-A • Anabu I-B • Anabu I-C • Anabu I-D • Anabu I-E • Anabu I-F • Anabu I-G • Anabu II-A • Anabu II-B • Anabu II-C • Anabu II-D • Anabu II-E • Anabu II-F • Bagong Silang (Bahayang Pag-Asa) • Bayan Luma I • Bayan Luma II • Bayan Luma III • Bayan Luma IV • Bayan Luma V • Bayan Luma VI • Bayan Luma VII • Bayan Luma VIII • Bayan Luma IX • Bucandala I • Bucandala II • Bucandala III • Bucandala IV • Bucandala V • Buhay na Tubig • Carsadang Bago I • Carsadang Bago II • Magdalo • Maharlika • Malagasang I-A • Malagasang I-B • Malagasang I-C • Malagasang I-D • Malagasang I-E • Malagasang I-F • Malagasang I-G • Malagasang II-A • Malagasang II-B • Malagasang II-C • Malagasang II-D • Malagasang II-E • Malagasang II-F • Malagasang II-G • Mariano Espeleta I • Mariano Espeleta II • Mariano Espeleta III • Medicion I-A • Medicion I-B • Medicion I-C • Medicion I-D • Medicion II-A • Medicion II-B • Medicion II-C • Medicion II-D • Medicion II-E • Medicion II-F • Pag-Asa I • Pag-Asa II • Pag-Asa III • Palico I • Palico II • Palico III • Palico IV • Pasong Buaya I • Pasong Buaya II • Pinagbuklod • Poblacion I-A (Pob.) • Poblacion I-B • Poblacion I-C • Poblacion II-A (Pob.) • Poblacion II-B • Poblacion III-A (Pob.) • Poblacion III-B • Poblacion IV-A (Pob.) • Poblacion IV-B • Poblacion IV-C • Poblacion IV-D • Tanzang Luma I • Tanzang Luma II • Tanzang Luma III • Tanzang Luma IV (Southern City) • Tanzang Luma V • Tanzang Luma VI • Toclong I-A • Toclong I-B • Toclong I-C • Toclong II-A • Toclong II-B
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Imus, Cavite Philippines
The Province of Cavite within the Philippines
Location of Alapan I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Alapan I-C is one of the Barangays of Imus.
- Imus is in the Province of Cavite
- Cavite is within Region IV-A – Calabarzon Region in the island of luzon
History of Alapan I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Alapan I-C
People of Alapan I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Total Population of Alapan I-C
Elected Government Officials of Alapan I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Elected Alapan I-C Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Cavite, Imus, Alapan I-C, Barangay Captain, Ronaldo S Marcial
- Cavite, Imus, Alapan I-C, Kagawad 1, Pepito M Decena
- Cavite, Imus, Alapan I-C, Kagawad 2, Roberto E Fauni
- Cavite, Imus, Alapan I-C, Kagawad 3, Jojit S Reyes
- Cavite, Imus, Alapan I-C, Kagawad 4, Efrecinto C Ordoñez
- Cavite, Imus, Alapan I-C, Kagawad 5, Fernando M Pablo
- Cavite, Imus, Alapan I-C, Kagawad 6, Van Joel F Cabrera
- Cavite, Imus, Alapan I-C, Kagawad 7, Alfredo L Laparan
- Cavite, Imus, Alapan I-C, SK Chairman, Leonard O Santiaguel
Businesses in Alapan I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Alapan I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Alapan I-C, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Alapan I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Alapan I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
The schools in Alapan I-C
Economy of Alapan I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Alapan I-C, Imus you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Alapan I-C, Imus, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Alapan I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Alapan I-C, Imus. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Alapan I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Alapan I-C. This will help boost the local economy of Alapan I-C. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Alapan I-C landmarks here.
- Places to see in Alapan I-C:
Fiestas and Traditions of Alapan I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Fiesta date of Alapan I-C
Your Story about Alapan I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Tell your story about Alapan I-C. You can talk about the good things in Alapan I-C or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Alapan I-C. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Alapan I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Alapan I-C? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Alapan I-C. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Alapan I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Alapan I-C? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Alapan I-C? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Alapan I-C.
- Inaugural triathlon at New Clark City set
- Monday, August 16, 2019 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — All is set for the New Clark City Triathlon which is the first triathlon event to be held at the New Clark City Sports Complex in Capas, Tarlac on Oct. 19-20.
- GoClark Sports and Events has partnered with presenting sponsor Robinsons Land Corp. in this triathlon featuring the swim event at the Aquatics Center, the 20km bike in the newly built New Clark City-SCTex connecting road and the run course in the sports complex, including the warm-up athletic track, the river park and a finish lap around the 20,000-seater Athletics Stadium ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
Updated: September 24, 2021
Philippines — The Pharmally exec who said that the firm changed the expiry dates on medical-grade face shields delivered to the government can no longer be reached by the Senate panel looking into deficiencies in the government's coronavirus spending.
This was confirmed by Sen. Richard Gordon, who chairs the Senate Blue Ribbon Committee. "Pharmally Pharmaceutical official Krizle Mago can no longer be contacted by the Senate Blue Ribbon Committee," Gordon tweeted in Filipino on Sunday.
"During the ninth hearing, we offered her the opportunity to be given Senate protection but she said she wanted to think about it first." CONTINUE READING
Why Z-Wiki Alapan I-C, Imus?
We want to give the people of Alapan I-C the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Alapan I-C is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Alapan I-C participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Alapan I-C.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Alapan I-C.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Alapan I-C, Imus Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Imus, Cavite Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cavite, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Alapan I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.