Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Barangays of El Salvador City, in the Misamis Oriental Province within Region X in the Republic of The Philippines
Amoros • Bolisong • Bolobolo • Calongonan • Cogon • Himaya • Hinigdaan • Kalabaylabay • Kibonbon • Molugan • Poblacion • Sambulawan • Sinaloc • Taytay • Ulaliman
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental
Location of Misamis Oriental within Muslim Mindanao, Philippines
- 1 Location of Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 2 History of Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 3 People of Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 6 Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate for Sale or lease in Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 17 Amoros, El Salvador City Photo Gallery
- 18 Why Z-Wiki Amoros, El Salvador City?
- 19 Disclaimer
Location of Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Amoros is one of the Barangays of El Salvador City.
- El Salvador City is in the Province of Misamis Oriental
- Misamis Oriental is in the island of Mindanao and within Region X.
History of Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Amoros
People of Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Total Population of Amoros
Elected Government Officials of Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
|The barangay election of May 14, 2018 is over. The COMELEC is supposed to make the election results PUBLICLY available as President Duterte promised. Will they? Over 500,000 officials were elected. It is June 12, 2019 (over a year after the election) and their names are still hidden from the public. Made available only to the specific LGU. Election and Barangay Affairs Department (EBAD): Director Teopisto E. Elnas, Jr. does not reply to our emails. email@example.com (02-525-9298)|
Be a good citizen and SHARE public information. Please message the election result of this barangay to firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook . The names of the officials will be listed below.
- Elected Officers of Amoros for the term of 2018 - 2020
- Punong Barangay Chairman/Captain : ?
- Barangay Kagawads/Councilors:
- 7 members: Need their names
- Sangguniang Kabataan (SK officials)
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK kagawad:
- 7 members: need their names
- Elected Officers of Amoros for the term of 2013-2016
- Punong Barangay : Abejuela, Felipe, Jr. Redoblado
- Barangay Kagawad :> Pairat, Starlita Cabasan
- Barangay Kagawad :> Ebajay, Carlito Enerio
- Barangay Kagawad :> Manabat, Eva Burocho
- Barangay Kagawad :> Bandivas, Edwin Galagnara
- Barangay Kagawad :> Fabria, Villarosa Namocot
- Barangay Kagawad :> Jaudian, Danilo Rangcasajo
- Barangay Kagawad :> Pairat, Allan Cuaresma
- Elected Officers of Amoros for the term of 2010-2013
- Misamis Oriental, El Salvador City, Amoros, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Felipe R Abejuela Jr
- Misamis Oriental, El Salvador City, Amoros, Kagawad 1, Starlita C Pairat
- Misamis Oriental, El Salvador City, Amoros, Kagawad 2, Virginia I Escalante
- Misamis Oriental, El Salvador City, Amoros, Kagawad 3, Eva B Manabat
- Misamis Oriental, El Salvador City, Amoros, Kagawad 4, Robert G Enerio
- Misamis Oriental, El Salvador City, Amoros, Kagawad 5, Edwin G Bandivas
- Misamis Oriental, El Salvador City, Amoros, Kagawad 6, Danilo R Jaudian
- Misamis Oriental, El Salvador City, Amoros, Kagawad 7, Carlito E Ebajay
- Misamis Oriental, El Salvador City, Amoros, SK Chairman, Klent Piejay B Manabat
This is the.
The barangay has power and authority over its domain. The improvement of the barangay rests on the barangay officials. The barangay chairman, the barangay council and the local businessmen forge the prosperity of the barangay. Not the president of the Philippines, senate, nor congress, not the governor of the province, not the mayor nor council of the municipality or city. Poor barangays stay poor because of weak and/or ignorant(uninformed) barangay leaders.
When roads need to be built or any infrastructure within the barangay is needed, all the barangay officials have to do is make a resolution and demand for it from the city or municipality council. The resolution will force the city/municipal council or responsible government office to hear the legitimate demands. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
Practically anything that has to do with the barangay, the barangay officials have a say on it and most likely the authority over it. The majority of the barangay officials are not aware of their duties and power. They depend on the city council or mayor. The elected barangay officials are afraid of the mayor and city/municipality's "Sangguniang Panlungsod". They are in fear of being ousted or removed from office. The truth is, "Sangguniang Panlungsod" does not have the power to remove any elected barangay officials from office. Only the COURT OF LAW can do this (judicial branch of the government). Information is power. Be informed.
The control of traffic is not up to the city council or chief of police. It is controlled by the barangay. If the barangay needs traffic enforcers, the barangay can make a resolution to demand it from the city or municipality council. When the electric coop or the water district do not maintain their lines, the barangay can directly demand for the maintenance from the utility companies. No need to wait for city council.
The citizens also has the power to make demands to the barangay officials. In case the officials get blinded. Simply file an official complaint with the barangay secretary naming the Punong barangay as the respondent representing the barangay.
Cleaning the shorelines, drainage systems, streets, rivers, and parks within your barangay is YOUR responsibility. You are accountable for this. It is not the responsibility of the City/Municipality officials. The citizens and officials of the barangay are responsible.
- BUDGET: As far as the preparation for the budget expenditures, it starts at the barangay level, then moves on to cities, municipalities, provinces and regions. The barangays need to exercise their authority. They need to put their yearly budget together for their administration and future projects. The majority of the barangays leave this job to the municipality and city. This is so wrong. Then when the budget doesn't come or is lacking, they complain.
- The budget for the barangays does go to the City or Municipality, but simply for holding and later distribution. The city or municipality DOES NOT approve the budget. It was already approved by congress. The city or municipality simply "distributes" the approved budget.
- The bureau of internal revenue is in cahoots to subdue the barangays, municipalities and provinces. They call the rightful shares to the taxes collected as "Internal Revenue Allotment Dependency". It is not a dependency. It is the lawful and rightful share of the LGU as specified in "TITLE III, SHARES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS IN THE PROCEEDS OF NATIONAL TAXES, CHAPTER I, Allotment of Internal Revenue Taxes, Section 284."
- Imperial Manila does not exist anymore. Budgetary planning has been .
- DURING ELECTIONS: Where do City and Municipality politicians go to campaign? They seek the support of the Barangay officials. They plead to the barangay folks for the votes. After the election they forget you. Do not ever forget the power of the barangay.
Ignorance keeps the pinoys thinking that Manila rules. Be informed, be educated and make your barangay prosper.
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State where the religion of . Bangsamoro will be a HOMELAND not for all Filipinos but for only the Muslim Filipinos. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
Businesses in Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Amoros, El Salvador City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Amoros
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Amoros, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
The schools in Amoros
Economy of Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Amoros, El Salvador City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Amoros, El Salvador City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Amoros in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Amoros. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Amoros landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Amoros
Your Story about Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Tell your story about Amoros. You can talk about the good things in Amoros or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Amoros. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Amoros? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Amoros. We will then post your entry in Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Amoros, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Amoros? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Amoros? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Amoros.
- Pictures of Amoros
Why Z-Wiki Amoros, El Salvador City?
We want to give the people of Amoros the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Amoros is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Amoros participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Amoros.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.