List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Visit to help propagate the
Anabu II-A, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
The Philippines has 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
Alapan I-A • Alapan I-B • Alapan I-C • Alapan II-A • Alapan II-B • Anabu I-A • Anabu I-B • Anabu I-C • Anabu I-D • Anabu I-E • Anabu I-F • Anabu I-G • Anabu II-A • Anabu II-B • Anabu II-C • Anabu II-D • Anabu II-E • Anabu II-F • Bagong Silang (Bahayang Pag-Asa) • Bayan Luma I • Bayan Luma II • Bayan Luma III • Bayan Luma IV • Bayan Luma V • Bayan Luma VI • Bayan Luma VII • Bayan Luma VIII • Bayan Luma IX • Bucandala I • Bucandala II • Bucandala III • Bucandala IV • Bucandala V • Buhay na Tubig • Carsadang Bago I • Carsadang Bago II • Magdalo • Maharlika • Malagasang I-A • Malagasang I-B • Malagasang I-C • Malagasang I-D • Malagasang I-E • Malagasang I-F • Malagasang I-G • Malagasang II-A • Malagasang II-B • Malagasang II-C • Malagasang II-D • Malagasang II-E • Malagasang II-F • Malagasang II-G • Mariano Espeleta I • Mariano Espeleta II • Mariano Espeleta III • Medicion I-A • Medicion I-B • Medicion I-C • Medicion I-D • Medicion II-A • Medicion II-B • Medicion II-C • Medicion II-D • Medicion II-E • Medicion II-F • Pag-Asa I • Pag-Asa II • Pag-Asa III • Palico I • Palico II • Palico III • Palico IV • Pasong Buaya I • Pasong Buaya II • Pinagbuklod • Poblacion I-A (Pob.) • Poblacion I-B • Poblacion I-C • Poblacion II-A (Pob.) • Poblacion II-B • Poblacion III-A (Pob.) • Poblacion III-B • Poblacion IV-A (Pob.) • Poblacion IV-B • Poblacion IV-C • Poblacion IV-D • Tanzang Luma I • Tanzang Luma II • Tanzang Luma III • Tanzang Luma IV (Southern City) • Tanzang Luma V • Tanzang Luma VI • Toclong I-A • Toclong I-B • Toclong I-C • Toclong II-A • Toclong II-B
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Imus, Cavite Philippines
The Province of Cavite within the Philippines
Location of Anabu II-A, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Anabu II-A is one of the Barangays of Imus.
- Imus is in the Province of Cavite
- Cavite is within Region IV-A – Calabarzon Region in the island of luzon
History of Anabu II-A, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Anabu II-A
People of Anabu II-A, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Total Population of Anabu II-A
Elected Government Officials of Anabu II-A, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Elected Anabu II-A Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Cavite, Imus, Anabu Ii-A, Barangay Captain, Celestino L Atanacio
- Cavite, Imus, Anabu Ii-A, Kagawad 1, Dennis T Leyba
- Cavite, Imus, Anabu Ii-A, Kagawad 2, Viterbo B Legaspi
- Cavite, Imus, Anabu Ii-A, Kagawad 3, Romeo C Ortañez
- Cavite, Imus, Anabu Ii-A, Kagawad 4, Michael A Purificacion
- Cavite, Imus, Anabu Ii-A, Kagawad 5, Jose Florante L Mendoza
- Cavite, Imus, Anabu Ii-A, Kagawad 6, James Bryan R Atanacio
- Cavite, Imus, Anabu Ii-A, Kagawad 7, Joey E Go
- Cavite, Imus, Anabu Ii-A, SK Chairman, Pauline G Montoya
Businesses in Anabu II-A, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Anabu II-A, Imus, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Anabu II-A, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Anabu II-A, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Anabu II-A, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
The schools in Anabu II-A
Economy of Anabu II-A, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Anabu II-A, Imus you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Anabu II-A, Imus, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Anabu II-A, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Anabu II-A, Imus. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Anabu II-A, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Anabu II-A. This will help boost the local economy of Anabu II-A. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Anabu II-A landmarks here.
- Places to see in Anabu II-A:
Fiestas and Traditions of Anabu II-A, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Fiesta date of Anabu II-A
Your Story about Anabu II-A, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Tell your story about Anabu II-A. You can talk about the good things in Anabu II-A or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Anabu II-A. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Anabu II-A, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Anabu II-A? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Anabu II-A. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Anabu II-A, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Anabu II-A? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Anabu II-A? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Anabu II-A.
Sports News: updated 11/10/21
Kaya Iloilo sweeps Group B in Copa '21
MANILA – Kaya Iloilo pipped Mendiola with a 6-0 beating on Wednesday night to complete a sweep of Group B action in the Copa Paulino Alcantara at the PFF National Training Centre in Carmona.
A Jovin Bedic brace in the first half set the tone for the inaugural tournament champ even as the club netted three goals in each of the two halves to seal the top seed in its group ahead of the semifinals next week.
Bedic capitalized on an erroneous Mendiola attempt to keep the ball out of his reach and quickly raced inside the penalty box to open the scoring for Kaya Iloilo in the 11th minute.
News and Events
Updated: December 4, 2021
Davao City inches closer to fully vaccinating 1.2M target.
DAVAO CITY – This city has vaccinated 1,136,577 individuals with the first dose, or about 87 percent of the target 1.2 million for population protection, a statement from the city government here said Saturday. Of the total, 967,053 already got the second dose as of December 1, according to Dr. Michelle Schlosser, spokesperson of the Davao Covid-19 Task Force. Included in the overall tally are the 75,476 who availed of jabs in the “Bayanihan, Bakunahan” nationwide vaccination drive from November 29 to December 1. "We are nearing our herd immunity and we are really aiming for 100 percent," Schlosser said.
New Cebu hospital boosts health care, creates jobs
CEBU CITY – Cebu, home to some of the region’s biggest medical facilities, has further expanded its health care industry with the opening of a new private hospital, also seen to create more jobs and increase the province’s hospital bed capacity. The Hospital at Maayo, located in the industrial city of Mandaue, was formally launched on December 2 as a full-fledged medical facility in support of the government’s pandemic response and answers the increasing demand for health care services here due to the threat of coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19). “Covid-19 did accelerate our entry into the health care industry,” William Christopher Liu Jr., the hospital’s chief executive officer, said in an interview on Friday.
Why Z-Wiki Anabu II-A, Imus?
We want to give the people of Anabu II-A the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Anabu II-A is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Anabu II-A participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Anabu II-A.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Anabu II-A.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Anabu II-A, Imus Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Imus, Cavite Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cavite, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Anabu II-A, Imus, Cavite, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.