List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Visit to help propagate the
Antipolo Del Norte, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
The Philippines has 42,045 barangays, 1489 municipalities, 145 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
Barangays of Lipa City, in the Batangas Province within Region IV-A(Calabarzon) in the Republic of The Philippines
Adya | Anilao | Anilao-Labac | Antipolo Del Norte | Antipolo Del Sur | Bagong Pook | Balintawak | Banaybanay | Barangay 12 | Bolbok | Bugtong na Pulo | Bulacnin | Bulaklakan | Calamias | Cumba | Dagatan | Duhatan | Halang | Inosloban | Kayumanggi | Latag | Lodlod | Lumbang | Mabini | Malagonlong | Malitlit | Marauoy | Mataas Na Lupa | Munting Pulo | Pagolingin Bata | Pagolingin East | Pagolingin West | Pangao | Pinagkawitan | Pinagtongulan | Plaridel | Poblacion Barangay 1 | Poblacion Barangay 2 | Poblacion Barangay 3 | Poblacion Barangay 4 | Poblacion Barangay 5 | Poblacion Barangay 6 | Poblacion Barangay 7 | Poblacion Barangay 8 | Poblacion Barangay 9 | Poblacion Barangay 9-A | Poblacion Barangay 10 | Poblacion Barangay 11 | Pusil | Quezon | Rizal | Sabang | Sampaguita | San Benito | San Carlos | San Celestino | San Francisco | San Guillermo | San Jose | San Lucas | San Salvador | San Sebastian | Santo Niño | Santo Toribio | Sapac | Sico | Talisay | Tambo | Tangob | Tanguay | Tibig | Tipacan
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Lipa City, Batangas|
Lipa City, Batangas
Batangas Province, Philippines
Please Upload Picture
Location of Antipolo Del Norte, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
Antipolo Del Norte is located ....
History of Antipolo Del Norte, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
Sa simula, ang Antipolo ay hindi pa nahahati sa dalawa. Ang pangalan ng Anipolo ay hinango mula sa isang malaki at matipunong punong kahoy na kung tawagin sy “Antipolo” sa kadahilanang ang punong ito ay laganap sa Barangay.
Ayon naman sa matatandang paniniwala at ayon na rink ay LOLA KRISTINA LACORTE,73 taong gulang, ang pangalan ng barangay ay hango sa kanilang Patron na NUESTRA SENYORA DE LA PAZ BUENVIATE na siya ring patron ng Antipolo,Rizal.
Ang matandang ANTIPOLO ay nahahati sa ddalawa sa kadahilanang napakalaking lupain ang nasasakop ng barangay at nahihirapan ang pinuno dito na pamunuan ang mga naninirahan dito at siguraduhin ang kanilang kaligtasan. Dahil dito minabuti ng pamahalaan na hatiin ito sa dalawa na ang katimugang bahagi ay tinawag na ANTIPOLO DEL SUR at ang hilagang bahagi ay tinatawag na ANTIPOLO DEL NORTE.
May isang lugar sa ANTIPOLO DEL NORTE na pinaniniwalaang mga naninirahan dito na puno ng misteryo noon pa mang panahon ng mga HAPON at ito ang tinatawag nilang PAMINTAHAN RIVER. Noong panahong iyon, ang kalalakihan ay binibigyan ng “passes” kung saan pinhihintulutang makapaglagay, ngunit sa kasamaang palad ni isa sa mga ito ay walang nakabalik. Nagkaroon ng haka-haka na sa ilog na ito ng “mass killing” ang mga PILIPINO.
Matapos ang ikalawang Digmaan Pandaigdigan, ang Lipa ay isa sa lugar sa Pilipinas na nagtamo ng matinding pagkasira. At uppang maibsan ng pagdadalamhati ng mga taong naniniraahan dito, minabuti ni Reverend Alfredo Versosa na itatag ang CARMEL(OUR LADY of MEDIATRIX of All GRACE) noong May 31, 1949.
Ang pinakauna at pinakalumang simbahan sa Antipolo Del Norte. Ito ay itinatag noong Abril 7, 1890. Ang Kura Paroko noon ay si Padre Benito Baras, sa kasalukuyan, ito ay parte na ng Katolikong Libingan ng Lipa.
People of Antipolo Del Norte, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
Total Population of Antipolo Del Norte: Total Land Area: 234,528 hectares
Local Government Unit LGU of Antipolo Del Norte, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
- Elected Antipolo Del Norte Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (Captain): Hon. Johnnie P. Lat
- Sk Chairman: Hon. Janielee I. Hernandez
- Sk Kagawad:
Businesses in Antipolo Del Norte, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Antipolo Del Norte, Lipa City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Antipolo Del Norte
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Antipolo Del Norte, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Antipolo Del Norte, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches: 1. Carmelite Monastery (Purok 1)
2. Mary Mediatrix of All Grace (Purok 3)
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Antipolo Del Norte, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Antipolo Del Norte, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, classes for the year 2021-2022 will be opened but will be monitored.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
The schools in Antipolo Del Norte
- Don Leon Dolor Memorial School (Purok 2)
- O.B Montesorri Pagsasarili Pre School (Purok 2 and Purok 3)
Economy of Antipolo Del Norte, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Antipolo Del Norte, Lipa City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Antipolo Del Norte, Lipa City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Antipolo Del Norte, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Antipolo Del Norte, Lipa City. Where does the energy source of this Lipa City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Antipolo Del Norte, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Antipolo Del Norte in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Antipolo Del Norte. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Antipolo Del Norte landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Antipolo Del Norte, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
Fiesta date of Antipolo Del Norte
Fiesta: December 8 Traditions: May 31 : Signify's the end of Flores de Mayo September 12: Pilgrimage, National day of Prayer
Your Story about Antipolo Del Norte, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
Tell your story about Antipolo Del Norte. You can talk about the good things in Antipolo Del Norte or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Antipolo Del Norte. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Antipolo Del Norte
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Antipolo Del Norte, Lipa City.
Featured News of The Philippines
Updated: October 25, 2021
Philippines — President Rodrigo Duterte emphasized the need to ramp up the vaccination rate in various local government units (LGUs) to meet the country's target to fully vaccinate at least 50 million Filipinos to achieve population protection by December this year. "We cannot reach this target if we will plateau at 400 or 500 [thousand] daily jabs," Duterte said in his regular Talk to the People aired on Monday night. Duterte said a non-stop vaccination program at the local levels can greatly contribute to expediting the Covid-19 vaccination program nationwide.
Candidates for elective positions in the 2022 elections would be under close monitoring to prevent drug personalities from joining armed groups that could be used during the campaign period. Col. Ireneo Dalogdog, chief of the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG) in Central Visayas, thus warned politicians after the arrest of a drug trader who also works as gun-for-hire here and in the southern area of Cebu province.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.