Arkong Bato, Valenzuela City, Philippines
Barangays (33) of Valenzuela City within the 3rd District in the Metro Manila -NCR Area, Philippines
Arkong Bato • Bagbaguin • Balangkas • Bignay • Bisig • Canumay • Canumay East • Coloong • Dalandanan • Hon. T. De Leon • Isla • Karuhatan • Lawang Bato • Lingunan • Mabolo • Malanday • Malinta • Mapulang Lupa • Marulas • Maysan • Palasan • Parada • Pariancillo Villa • Paso De Blas • Pasolo • Poblacion • Pulo • Punturin • Rincon • Tagalag • Ugong • Viente Reales • Wawang Pulo
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Valenzuela City is one of the 17 cities within Metro Manila
Valenzuela City Map Locator
NCR within Luzon
- 1 Location of Arkong Bato, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- 2 History of Arkong Bato, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- 3 People of Arkong Bato, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- 4 Local Government Unit LGU of Arkong Bato, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Arkong Bato, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- 6 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Arkong Bato, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- 7 Schools in Arkong Bato, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- 8 Economy of Arkong Bato, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- 9 Natural Resources of Arkong Bato, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- 10 Tourists Attractions of Arkong Bato, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- 11 Fiestas and Traditions of Arkong Bato, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- 12 Your Story about Arkong Bato, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- 13 Valenzuela City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 14 Arkong Bato, Valenzuela City Photo Gallery
- 15 Disclaimer
Location of Arkong Bato, Valenzuela City, Philippines
Arkong Bato is located ....
History of Arkong Bato, Valenzuela City, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Arkong Bato
People of Arkong Bato, Valenzuela City, Philippines
Total Population of Arkong Bato
Local Government Unit LGU of Arkong Bato, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- Elected Officials of Arkong Bato for the term of 2013-2016
- Punong Barangay : Feliciano, Cristina Marie Macatangay
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Samala, Cesar Vicquierra
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Dela Cruz, Ace Vergel Andaluz
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Leecon, Rosalina Caluag
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Santos, Estrellita Camacho
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Andan, David Aaron Cortez
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Gabriel, Giovannie Feliciano
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Cueto, Danilo Castro
- Elected Officials of Arkong Bato for the term of 2010-2013
- City Of Valenzuela, Arkong Bato, Punong Barangay chairman/captain, Rovin Andrew M. Feliciano
- City Of Valenzuela, Arkong Bato, SBM Kagawad/Councilor 1, Eduardo C. Urrutia
- City Of Valenzuela, Arkong Bato, SBM Kagawad/Councilor 2, Cesar V. Samala
- City Of Valenzuela, Arkong Bato, SBM Kagawad/Councilor 3, Wilfredo S. Urrutia
- City Of Valenzuela, Arkong Bato, SBM Kagawad/Councilor 4, Ace Vergel A. Dela Cruz
- City Of Valenzuela, Arkong Bato, SBM Kagawad/Councilor 5, Danilo C. Cueto
- City Of Valenzuela, Arkong Bato, SBM Kagawad/Councilor 6, Estrellita C. Santos
- City Of Valenzuela, Arkong Bato, SBM Kagawad/Councilor 7, Rosalina C. Leecon
- City Of Valenzuela, Arkong Bato, SK Chairman, Cristina Marie M. Feliciano
Businesses in Arkong Bato, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- If you have an article or news that talks about the improvement of the economy of this community you can post that article here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too. Send your information by: (1) email to email@example.com, (2) or post on our .
The barangay council is the key to the development of the community. The leadership of the council rests on the barangay chairman. There is no need to wait for the municipality mayor or city mayor to invite or entice business to your barangay. The barangay captain or kagawad should approach business men/women or entrepreneurs and encourage them to do business in this barangay.
When roads need repair or bridges need to be built, do not wait for the city or municipality council to act. The barangay can make a resolution and present the idea and solution to the city/municipality council. You are the caretakers of the barangay. Improvements will only come if you work and ask for it. The budget allocated to your municipality or city from the national government has its allocation for your barangay too. But don't be shy. When you need improvements for the barangay, immediately make a barangay resolution for the request and present that resolution to the city council. Individuals can also can have their ideas be heard. As a citizen of the barangay and if you have a concern for the maintenance or improvement of the bagangay, don't just sit, moan and groan. Go to the barangay hall and file a complaint with the barangay secretary. The secretary has the obligation to write down your complaint and officially log it. You can even take it further by presenting your idea directly to the council during the barangay council meetings. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease".
The growth of your barangay does not have to come from the president, the governor or the mayor. It has to come from you the barangay residents and the barangay officials.
Just sitting around waiting for things to happen will not improve the economy of your barangay. Do not depend on the city or municipality council to come up with ideas. Come up with your own. The barangay is the keystone of the Philippine economy.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Arkong Bato, Valenzuela City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Arkong Bato, Valenzuela City, Philippines
The schools in Arkong Bato
Economy of Arkong Bato, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Arkong Bato, Valenzuela City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Arkong Bato, Valenzuela City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Arkong Bato, Valenzuela City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Arkong Bato, Valenzuela City. Where does the energy source of this Valenzuela City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Arkong Bato, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Arkong Bato in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Arkong Bato. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Arkong Bato landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Arkong Bato, Valenzuela City, Philippines
Fiesta date of Arkong Bato
Your Story about Arkong Bato, Valenzuela City, Philippines
Tell your story about Arkong Bato. You can talk about the good things in Arkong Bato or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Arkong Bato. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Valenzuela City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Arkong Bato
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Arkong Bato Valenzuela City.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.