Separation of Church and State
"Let there be freedom of religion, but keep religion separate from government. A country that bows down to the laws of religion will one day be governed by religion." fhm
Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
Barangays of Laoang in the Northern Samar province within Region VIII-Eastern Visayas in the Republic of The Philippines
Abaton • Aguadahan • Aroganga • Atipolo • Bawang • Baybay (Pob.) • Binatiklan • Bobolosan • Bongliw • Burabud • Cabadiangan • Cabagngan • Cabago-an • Cabulaloan • Cagaasan • Cagdara-o • Cahayagan • Calintaan Pob. (Sto. Niño) • Calomotan • Candawid • Cangcahipos • Canyomanao • Catigbian • E. J. Dulay • G. B. Tan • Gibatangan • Guilaoangi (Pob.) • Inamlan • La Perla • Langob • Lawaan • Little Venice (Pob.) • Magsaysay • Marubay • Mualbual • Napotiocan (Salvacion) • Oleras • Onay (Doña Luisa) • Palmera • Pangdan • Rawis • Rombang • San Antonio (Son-og) • San Miguel Heights (Pob.) • Sangcol • Sibunot • Simora • Suba • Talisay • Tan-awan • Tarusan • Tinoblan • Tumaguingting (Pob.) • Vigo • Yabyaban (San Vicente) • Yapas
Laoang, Northern Samar
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of the Province of Northern Samar|
Northern Samar Province within The Philippines
The Philippine government must STOP FINANCING Islam.
- 1 Location of Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
- 2 History of Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
- 3 People of Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
- 6 Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Why Z-Wiki Atipolo, Laoang?
- 19 Atipolo, Laoang Photo and Image Gallery
Location of Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
- Atipolo is one of the Barangays of Laoang.
- Laoang is in the Province of Northern Samar
- The province of Northern Samar is in Region 8 – Eastern Visayas Region.
History of Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Atipolo
People of Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
Total Population of Atipolo
Elected Government Officials of Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
- Elected Atipolo Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Northern Samar, Laoang, Atipolo, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Felix L Neones
- Northern Samar, Laoang, Atipolo, Kagawad 1, Albino B Baluyot
- Northern Samar, Laoang, Atipolo, Kagawad 2, Maria P Lacuata
- Northern Samar, Laoang, Atipolo, Kagawad 3, Primitiva M Acuyan
- Northern Samar, Laoang, Atipolo, Kagawad 4, Vicente A Pulga
- Northern Samar, Laoang, Atipolo, Kagawad 5, Jeolito M Lipata
- Northern Samar, Laoang, Atipolo, Kagawad 6, Inocencio G Nungay
- Northern Samar, Laoang, Atipolo, Kagawad 7, Amado M Penolavio
- Northern Samar, Laoang, Atipolo, Sk Chairman, Samson P Neones
Businesses in Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Atipolo.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Atipolo. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Atipolo
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Atipolo, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Schools in Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
School year 2017-2018 starts Monday, June 5, 2017 and ends Friday, April 6, 2018, for public elementary and secondary schools. The School Year shall consist of 204 school days inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training and the four days for the Parent-Teacher Conferences (PTC) conducted every quarter. However, learners are expected to be in school for a total of 195 class days.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be proficient in ENGLISH.
The schools in Atipolo
Economy of Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Atipolo, Laoang you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Atipolo, Laoang, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Atipolo, Laoang. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Atipolo. This will help boost the local economy of Atipolo. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Atipolo landmarks here.
- Places to see in Atipolo:
Fiestas and Traditions of Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
Fiesta date of Atipolo
Your Story about Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
Tell your story about Atipolo. You can talk about the good things in Atipolo or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Atipolo. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Atipolo? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Atipolo. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Atipolo? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Atipolo? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Atipolo.
- Pinay booters advance to 2nd leg of qualifier
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018 11:00 am
- The national women’s team earned a spot in the second phase of the 2020 AFC Women’s Olympic Qualifying Tournament after winning its first three matches in the first round of the competition being held in Hisor, Tajikistan.
- The Filipinas defeated Singapore (9-0), host Tajikistan (3-1) and Mongolia (6-1) to progress into the next round with one match remaining in Group A ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- PH, Indonesia boost campaign vs smuggling
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- THE Philippines and Indonesia have agreed to heighten their partnership and cooperation in combatting smuggling in Southeast Asia.
- Manila and Jakarta raised the need to improve efforts among the member-states of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) to address illicit cross-border trade ........... Full Story»
- Poland seeks improved economic relations with PH
- Monday, November 12, 2018 10:12 am
- The government of Poland has sought to improve its bilateral economic relations with the Philippines as it reopened its embassy in Manila after a long 24-year break.
- Joanna Wasiewska, deputy Head of Mission of the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Manila, told reporters during the celebration of the Polish National Day, a centenary of regaining of the Polish independence, of the good prospect for increased exchange of trade and people to people contacts, and tourism for both countries ........... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Atipolo, Laoang?
We want to give the people of Atipolo the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Atipolo is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Atipolo participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Atipolo.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Atipolo.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Atipolo, Laoang Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Northern Samar, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Atipolo, Laoang, Northern Samar, Philippines]]