List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Bacring, Amulung, Cagayan, Philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic State within the Philippines. - Why Islam want to govern the Philippines.
Abolo • Agguirit • Alitungtung • Annabuculan • Annafatan • Anquiray • Babayuan • Baccuit • Bacring • Baculud • Balauini • Bauan • Bayabat • Calamagui • Calintaan • Caratacat • Casingsingan Norte • Casingsingan Sur • Catarauan • Centro • Concepcion • Cordova • Dadda • Dafunganay • Dugayung • Estefania • Gabut • Gangauan • Goran • Jurisdiccion • La Suerte • Logung • Magogod • Manalo • Marobbob • Masical • Monte Alegre • Nabbialan • Nagsabaran • Nangalasauan • Nanuccauan • Pacac-Grande • Pacac-Pequeño • Palacu • Palayag • Tana • Unag
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Cagayan Province|
Amulung, Cagayan Province Map Locator
Cagayan Province within The Philippines
Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Bacring, Amulung, Cagayan, Philippines
- Bacring is one of the Barangays of Amulung.
- Amulung is in the Province of Cagayan
- Cagayan is in the island of Luzon and within Region II-Cagayan Valley in Northern Luzon.
History of Bacring, Amulung, Cagayan, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Bacring
People of Bacring, Amulung, Cagayan, Philippines
Total Population of Bacring
Elected Government Officials of Bacring, Amulung, Cagayan, Philippines
|Republic Act No. 11462 Approved: 03 December 2019: That the barangay and sangguniang kabataan elections on the second Monday of May 2020 shall be postponed to December 5, 2022.|
- Elected Officers of Bacringfor the term of 2018 - 2020
- Punong Barangay(Chairman/Captain): Teddy Medrano Vallejo
- Sangguniang Barangay Member(Kagawad/Councilor): Johny Tejada Castro
- Sangguniang Barangay Member(Kagawad/Councilor): Allan Denis Magcawas Serrano
- Sangguniang Barangay Member(Kagawad/Councilor): Johnny Manlunag Alviar Jr.
- Sangguniang Barangay Member(Kagawad/Councilor): Jeffrey Martinez Domingo
- Sangguniang Barangay Member(Kagawad/Councilor): Loreto Dela Cruz Garcia Jr.
- Sangguniang Barangay Member(Kagawad/Councilor): Jeraldine Limon Orpilla
- Sangguniang Barangay Member(Kagawad/Councilor): Gilbert Catubag Gorospe
- SK Chairperson: Herbert Domingo Irorita
- Barangay Secretary: Lonie Limon Sucia
- Elected Bacring Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Cagayan, Amulung, Bacring, Barangay Chairman, Gilbert C. Gorospe
- Cagayan, Amulung, Bacring, Kagawad 1, Jayson M. Domingo
- Cagayan, Amulung, Bacring, Kagawad 2, Johny S. Alviar
- Cagayan, Amulung, Bacring, Kagawad 3, Teddy M. Vallejo
- Cagayan, Amulung, Bacring, Kagawad 4, Johny T Castro
- Cagayan, Amulung, Bacring, Kagawad 5, Vicente P. Barcena Jr
- Cagayan, Amulung, Bacring, Kagawad 6, Gerardo V. Medrano
- Cagayan, Amulung, Bacring, Kagawad 7, Arsenio E. Molino
- Cagayan, Amulung, Bacring, SK Chairman, Randy P. Domingo
This is the.
- Every Government Unit in the Philippines is within a Barangay. The municipal hall, city hall, the provincial capitol building, and even the Malacañang Palace where the president resides is within a Barangay.
The barangay has power and authority over its domain. The improvement of the barangay rests on the barangay officials. The barangay chairman, the barangay council and the local businessmen forge the prosperity of the barangay. Not the president of the Philippines, senate, nor congress. Not the governor of the province, not the mayor nor council of the municipality or city. Poor barangays stay poor because of weak and/or ignorant(uninformed) barangay leaders.
When roads need to be built or any infrastructure within the barangay is needed, all the barangay officials have to do is make a resolution and demand for it from the city or municipality council. The resolution will force the city/municipal council or responsible government office to hear the legitimate demands. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
- Each city or municipality is represented by barangay the association or federation. The elected president of the Association of Barangay Council and the President of Kabataan (SK) association each have a seat in the City/Municipality council. Their powers are the same and equal to the elected city/municipality councilors. They are there to help lobby the demands of the barangays.
Practically anything that has to do with the barangay, the barangay officials have a say on it and most likely the authority over it. The majority of the barangay officials are not aware of their duties and power. They depend on the city council or mayor. The elected barangay officials are afraid of the mayor and city/municipality's "Sangguniang Panlungsod". They are in fear of being ousted or removed from office. The truth is, the "Sangguniang Panlungsod" does not have the power to remove or suspend any elected barangay officials from office. Only the COURT OF LAW can do this (judicial branch of the government). Elected public officials can't be suspended by the DILG or the office of the president unless an official complaint has been filed, there must be proof and there must be due process. Republic Act 7160 chapter 4. Information is power. Be informed. Do not be intimidated by the president, senator, congressman, governor, mayor, vice-mayor, or councilors. Do your job.
The control of traffic is not up to the city council or chief of police. It is controlled by the barangay. If the barangay needs traffic enforcers, the barangay can make a resolution to demand it from the city or municipality council. When the electric coop or the water district do not maintain their lines, the barangay can directly demand for the maintenance from the utility companies. No need to wait for city council.
The citizens also has the power to make demands to the barangay officials. In case the officials get blinded. Simply file an official complaint with the barangay secretary naming the Punong barangay as the respondent representing the barangay.
- If the power lines are sagging, don't go to the power company, go to the barangay office.
- If the water lines are busted, don't wait for the water company, go to the barangay office.
- If the potholes in the road are not fixed, don't wait for the The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH), go to the barangay office.
- Are you beginning to get the point?
Cleaning the shorelines, drainage systems, streets, rivers, and parks within your barangay is YOUR responsibility. You are accountable for this. It is not the responsibility of the City/Municipality officials. The citizens and officials of the barangay are responsible.
- BUDGET: As far as the preparation for the budget expenditures, it starts at the barangay level, then moves on to cities, municipalities, provinces and regions. The barangays need to exercise their authority. They need to put their yearly budget together for their administration and future projects. The majority of the barangays leave this job to the municipality and city. This is so wrong. Then when the budget doesn't come or is lacking, they complain.
- The budget for the barangays does go to the City or Municipality, but simply for holding and later distribution. The city or municipality DOES NOT approve the budget. It was already approved by congress. The city or municipality simply "distributes" the approved budget.
- The bureau of internal revenue is in cahoots to subdue the barangays, municipalities and provinces. They call the rightful shares to the taxes collected as "Internal Revenue Allotment Dependency". It is not a dependency. It is the lawful and rightful share of the LGU as specified in "TITLE III, SHARES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS IN THE PROCEEDS OF NATIONAL TAXES, CHAPTER I, Allotment of Internal Revenue Taxes, Section 284."
- "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
- DURING ELECTIONS: Where do City and Municipality politicians go to campaign? They seek the support of the Barangay officials. They plead to the barangay folks for the votes. Even the candidate for president. But after the election they ignore you. Do not ever forget the power of the barangay.
Ignorance keeps the pinoys thinking that Manila rules. Be informed, be educated and make your barangay prosper.
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State where the religion of . Bangsamoro will be a HOMELAND not for all Filipinos but for only the Muslim Filipinos. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
Businesses in Bacring, Amulung, Cagayan, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Bacring.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Bacring. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Bacring
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Bacring, Amulung, Cagayan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Bacring, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Bacring, Amulung, Cagayan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Bacring, Amulung, Cagayan, Philippines
The schools in Bacring
Economy of Bacring, Amulung, Cagayan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Bacring, Amulung you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Bacring, Amulung, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Bacring, Amulung, Cagayan, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Bacring, Amulung. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Bacring, Amulung, Cagayan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Bacring. This will help boost the local economy of Bacring. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Bacring landmarks here.
- Places to see in Bacring:
Fiestas and Traditions of Bacring, Amulung, Cagayan, Philippines
Fiesta date of Bacring
Your Story about Bacring, Amulung, Cagayan, Philippines
Tell your story about Bacring. You can talk about the good things in Bacring or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Bacring. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Bacring, Amulung, Cagayan, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Bacring? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Bacring. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Bacring, Amulung, Cagayan, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Bacring? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Bacring? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Bacring.
- Inaugural triathlon at New Clark City set
- Monday, August 16, 2019 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — All is set for the New Clark City Triathlon which is the first triathlon event to be held at the New Clark City Sports Complex in Capas, Tarlac on Oct. 19-20.
- GoClark Sports and Events has partnered with presenting sponsor Robinsons Land Corp. in this triathlon featuring the swim event at the Aquatics Center, the 20km bike in the newly built New Clark City-SCTex connecting road and the run course in the sports complex, including the warm-up athletic track, the river park and a finish lap around the 20,000-seater Athletics Stadium ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- 6% growth target stays
- Monday, Septembe 16, 2019
- The Department of Finance (DOF) said the government is maintaining its growth target of six percent or higher this year, even as the economy settled at only 5.5 percent growth in the first semester given the delay in the enactment of the 2019 General Appropriations Act (GAA).
- Carlos Dominguez, finance secretary, also said to avoid a repeat of the 2019 budget delay, leaders of both the Senate and the House of Representatives are meeting every month to monitor the progress on the budget and the 25 priority bills enumerated in the 4th State-of-the-Nation Address ........... Full Story»
- Stocks up, peso stronger
- Thursday, August 15, 2019
- Share prices ended higher yesterday as investors tracked overseas leads to trade the market.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) was up 70.20 points to 7,858.65, a 0.9 percent hike ........... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Bacring, Amulung?
We want to give the people of Bacring the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Bacring is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Bacring participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Bacring.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Bacring.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Bacring, Amulung Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Amulung, Cagayan, Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cagayan Province Photo Gallery]]
*[[Bacring, Amulung, Cagayan, Philippines]]