Separation of Church and State
"Let there be freedom of religion, but keep religion separate from government. A country that bows down to the laws of religion will one day be governed by religion." fhm
Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
Barangays of Culasi, in the Antique, Province within Region VI-Western Visayas in the Republic of The Philippines
Alojipan • Bagacay • Balac-balac • Batbatan Island • Batonan Norte • Batonan Sur • Bita • Bitadton Norte • Bitadton Sur • Buenavista • Buhi • Camancijan • Caridad • Carit-an • Centro Poblacion • Centro Norte • Centro Sur • Condes • Esperanza • Fe • Flores • Jalandoni • Janlagasi • Lamputong • Lipata • Magsaysay • Malacañang • Malalison Island • Maniguin • Naba • Osorio • Paningayan • Salde • San Antonio • San Gregorio • San Juan • San Luis • San Pascual • San Vicente • Simbola • Tigbobolo • Tinabusan • Tomao • Valderama
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Location of Antique within the Philippines
The Philippine government must STOP FINANCING Islam.
- 1 Location of Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
- 2 History of Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
- 3 People of Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
- 6 Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Bagacay, Culasi Photo Gallery
- 19 Why Z-Wiki Bagacay, Culasi?
Location of Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
- Bagacay is one of the Barangays of Culasi.
- Culasi is in the Province of Antique
- Antique is in the island of Panay and within Region VI.
History of Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Bagacay
People of Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
Total Population of Bagacay
Elected Government Officials of Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
- Elected Bagacay Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Antique, Culasi, Bagacay, Barangay Chairman, Jessie P Alolod
- Antique, Culasi, Bagacay, Kagawad 1, Darie A Calawod
- Antique, Culasi, Bagacay, Kagawad 2, Leonardo A Padojinog
- Antique, Culasi, Bagacay, Kagawad 3, Dante M Gaya
- Antique, Culasi, Bagacay, Kagawad 4, Ernesto A Doroteo
- Antique, Culasi, Bagacay, Kagawad 5, Rey P Reyes
- Antique, Culasi, Bagacay, Kagawad 6, Edison M Romay
- Antique, Culasi, Bagacay, Kagawad 7, Antonieto A Padojinog
- Antique, Culasi, Bagacay, SK Chairman, Jevie Collins L Alolod
Businesses in Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Bagacay, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Schools in Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
The schools in Bagacay
Economy of Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Bagacay, Culasi you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Bagacay, Culasi, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Bagacay, Culasi. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Bagacay. This will help boost the local economy of Bagacay. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Bagacay landmarks here.
- Places to see in Bagacay:
Fiestas and Traditions of Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
Fiesta date of Bagacay
Your Story about Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
Tell your story about Bagacay. You can talk about the good things in Bagacay or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Bagacay. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Bagacay? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Bagacay. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Bagacay, Culasi, Antique, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Bagacay? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Bagacay? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Bagacay.
- Pinay booters advance to 2nd leg of qualifier
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018 11:00 am
- The national women’s team earned a spot in the second phase of the 2020 AFC Women’s Olympic Qualifying Tournament after winning its first three matches in the first round of the competition being held in Hisor, Tajikistan.
- The Filipinas defeated Singapore (9-0), host Tajikistan (3-1) and Mongolia (6-1) to progress into the next round with one match remaining in Group A ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- PH, Indonesia boost campaign vs smuggling
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- THE Philippines and Indonesia have agreed to heighten their partnership and cooperation in combatting smuggling in Southeast Asia.
- Manila and Jakarta raised the need to improve efforts among the member-states of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) to address illicit cross-border trade ........... Full Story»
- Poland seeks improved economic relations with PH
- Monday, November 12, 2018 10:12 am
- The government of Poland has sought to improve its bilateral economic relations with the Philippines as it reopened its embassy in Manila after a long 24-year break.
- Joanna Wasiewska, deputy Head of Mission of the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Manila, told reporters during the celebration of the Polish National Day, a centenary of regaining of the Polish independence, of the good prospect for increased exchange of trade and people to people contacts, and tourism for both countries ........... Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Bagacay
- Bagacay, Culasi Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Bagacay.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Bagacay, Culasi Photo Gallery]]
- [[Category:Bagacay, Culasi Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Bagacay, Culasi?
We want to give the people of Bagacay the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Bagacay is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Bagacay participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Bagacay.