• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
accept the bitter to get better
Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
Bagbag I • Bagbag II • Kanluran • Ligtong I • Ligtong II • Ligtong III • Ligtong IV • Muzon I • Muzon II • Poblacion • Sapa I • Sapa II • Sapa III • Sapa IV • Silangan I • Silangan II • Tejeros Convention • Wawa I • Wawa II • Wawa III
The Philippine government must STOP FINANCING Islam.
The Province of Cavite within the Philippines
- 1 Location of Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
- 2 History of Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
- 3 People of Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
- 6 Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Why Z-Wiki Bagbag II, Rosario?
- 19 Bagbag II, Rosario Photo and Image Gallery
Location of Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
- Bagbag II is one of the Barangays of Rosario.
- Rosario is in the Province of Cavite
- Cavite is within Region IV-A – Calabarzon Region in the island of luzon
History of Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Bagbag II
People of Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
Total Population of Bagbag II
Elected Government Officials of Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
- Elected Bagbag II Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
- Secretary: ?
- We are inviting the secretary to adopt this barangay page.
- Treasurer: ?
Businesses in Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Bagbag II, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Schools in Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
The schools in Bagbag II
Economy of Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Bagbag II, Rosario you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Bagbag II, Rosario, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Bagbag II, Rosario. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Bagbag II. This will help boost the local economy of Bagbag II. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Bagbag II landmarks here.
- Places to see in Bagbag II:
Fiestas and Traditions of Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
Fiesta date of Bagbag II
Your Story about Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
Tell your story about Bagbag II. You can talk about the good things in Bagbag II or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Bagbag II. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Bagbag II? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Bagbag II. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Bagbag II? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Bagbag II? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Bagbag II.
- BVR December Open 2018 fires off Friday
- Friday, December 14, 2018
- TWELVE teams in the women’s and men’s division will vie for supremacy in the Beach Volleyball Republic On Tour December Open 2018: A Christmas Rally starting Friday at the Sands SM By The Bay.
- The three-day event will also feature the Sandroots program, a beach volleyball workshop with the players handling the children’s camp on Saturday ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Philippine dollar reserves rise in November aided by strong peso
- Saturday, December 8, 2018
- The country’s dollar reserves rose slightly in November as the relative strength of the peso in the weeks following the central bank’s aggressive string of rate hikes pushed many dollar holders to liquidate their positions.
- Preliminary data from the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) showed the country’s gross international reserves rose to $75.49 billion as of end-November 2018 ........... Full Story»
- Foreign investment pledges rise 6.5% to P45.9 billion in Q3
- Friday, December 7, 2018 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — Foreign investment pledges approved by the country’s investment promotion agencies rose 6.5 percent in the third quarter, the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) reported yesterday.
- Commitments approved in the third quarter went up to P45.9 billion from P43 billion in the same period last year ........... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Bagbag II, Rosario?
We want to give the people of Bagbag II the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Bagbag II is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Bagbag II participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Bagbag II.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Bagbag II.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Bagbag II, Rosario Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Rosario, Cavite Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cavite, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Bagbag II, Rosario, Cavite, Philippines]]