The Philippines does not uphold the separation of church and state. It finances Islam.
In Philippines you can grow your own Herbal Remedies to Cure Diseases, Ailments & Illnesses.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Accept the Bitter to get Better
Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
Barangays of Pikit in the Cotabato province within REGION XII (Soccsksargen) in the Republic of The Philippines
Bagoaingud (Bagoinged) • Balabak • Balatican • Balong • Balungis • Barungis • Batulawan • Bualan • Buliok • Bulod • Bulol • Calawag • Dalingaoen (Lalingaon) • Damalasak • Fort Pikit • Ginatilan • Gligli • Gokoton (Gokotan) • Inug-ug • Kabasalan • Kalacacan • Katilacan • Kolambog • Ladtingan • Lagunde • Langayen • Macabual • Macasendeg • Manaulanan • Nabundas • Nalapaan • Nunguan • Paidu Pulangi • Pamalian • Panicupan • Poblacion • Punol • Rajah Muda • Silik • Takipan • Talitay • Tinutulan
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Pikit, Cotabato Philippines
Cotabato within the island of Muslim Mindanao, Philippines
The Philippine government must STOP FINANCING Islam.
- 1 Location of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
- 2 History of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
- 3 People of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
- 6 Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Why Z-Wiki Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit?
- 19 Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit Photo and Image Gallery
Location of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
- Bagoaingud (Bagoinged) is one of the Barangays of Pikit.
- Pikit is in the Province of Cotabato
- The province of Cotabato is in Region XII - Soccsksargen Region and in the island of mindanao.
History of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged)
People of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
Total Population of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged)
Elected Government Officials of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
|The barangay election of May 14, 2018 is over. The COMELEC is supposed to make the election results PUBLICLY available as President Duterte promised. Will they? Over 500,000 officials were elected. It is January 17, 2019 (8 months after the election) and their names are still hidden from the public. Made available only to the specific LGU. Election and Barangay Affairs Department (EBAD): Director Teopisto E. Elnas, Jr. does not reply to our emails. email@example.com (02-525-9298)|
Be a good citizen and SHARE public information. Please message the election result of this barangay to firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook . The names of the officials will be listed below.
- Elected Officers of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged) for the term of 2018 - 2020
- Punong Barangay Chairman/Captain : ?
- Barangay Kagawads/Councilors:
- 7 members: Need their names
- Sangguniang Kabataan (SK officials)
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK kagawad:
- 7 members: need their names
This is the.
The barangay has power and authority over its domain. The improvement of the barangay rests on the barangay officials. The barangay chairman, the barangay council and the local businessmen forge the prosperity of the barangay. Not the president of the Philippines, senate, nor congress, not the governor of the province, not the mayor nor council of the municipality or city. Poor barangays stay poor because of weak and/or ignorant(uninformed) barangay leaders.
When roads need to be built or any infrastructure within the barangay is needed, all the barangay officials have to do is make a resolution and demand for it from the city or municipality council. The resolution will force the city/municipal council or responsible government office to hear the legitimate demands. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
Practically anything that has to do with the barangay, the barangay officials have a say on it and most likely the authority over it. The majority of the barangay officials are not aware of their duties and power. They depend on the city council or mayor. The elected barangay officials are afraid of the mayor and city/municipality's "Sangguniang Panlungsod". They are in fear of being ousted or removed from office. The truth is, "Sangguniang Panlungsod" does not have the power to remove any elected barangay officials from office. Only the COURT OF LAW can do this (judicial branch of the government). Information is power. Be informed.
The control of traffic is not up to the city council or chief of police. It is controlled by the barangay. If the barangay needs traffic enforcers, the barangay can make a resolution to demand it from the city or municipality council. When the electric coop or the water district do not maintain their lines, the barangay can directly demand for the maintenance from the utility companies. No need to wait for city council.
The citizens also has the power to make demands to the barangay officials. In case the officials get blinded. Simply file an official complaint with the barangay secretary naming the Punong barangay as the respondent representing the barangay.
- BUDGET: As far as the preparation for the budget expenditures, it starts at the barangay level, then moves on to cities, municipalities, provinces and regions. The barangays need to exercise their authority. They need to put their yearly budget together for their administration and future projects. The majority of the barangays leave this job to the municipality and city. This is so wrong. Then when the budget doesn't come or is lacking, they complain.
- The budget for the barangays does go to the City or Municipality, but simply for holding and later distribution. The city or municipality DOES NOT approve the budget. It was already approved by congress. The city or municipality simply "distributes" the approved budget.
- The bureau of internal revenue is in cahoots to subdue the barangays, municipalities and provinces. They call the rightful shares to the taxes collected as "Internal Revenue Allotment Dependency". It is not a dependency. It is the lawful and rightful share of the LGU as specified in "TITLE III, SHARES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS IN THE PROCEEDS OF NATIONAL TAXES, CHAPTER I, Allotment of Internal Revenue Taxes, Section 284."
- Imperial Manila does not exist anymore. Budgetary planning has been .
- DURING ELECTIONS: Where do City and Municipality politicians go to campaign? They seek the support of the Barangay officials. They plead to the barangay folks for the votes. After the election they forget you. Do not ever forget the power of the barangay.
Ignorance keeps the pinoys thinking that Manila rules. Be informed, be educated and make your barangay prosper.
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State where the religion of . Bangsamoro will be a HOMELAND not for all Filipinos but for only the Muslim Filipinos. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state".
Businesses in Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Bagoaingud (Bagoinged).
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Bagoaingud (Bagoinged). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Bagoaingud (Bagoinged)
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Schools in Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
School year 2018-2019 starts Monday, Monday, June 4, 2018 and ends on Friday, April 5, 2019, for public elementary and secondary schools. The School Year shall consist of 208 school days inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training and the three days for the Parent-Teacher Conferences (PTC) conducted within the school year. However, learners are expected to be in school for a total of 200 class days.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be proficient in ENGLISH.
The schools in Bagoaingud (Bagoinged)
Economy of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
- Help us post some interesting pictures. This will help boost the local economy of the community. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or via .
- Places to see in Bagoaingud (Bagoinged):
Fiestas and Traditions of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
Fiesta date of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged)
Your Story about Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
Tell your story about Bagoaingud (Bagoinged). You can talk about the good things in Bagoaingud (Bagoinged) or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged). What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Bagoaingud (Bagoinged)? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Bagoaingud (Bagoinged). We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged)? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Bagoaingud (Bagoinged)? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Bagoaingud (Bagoinged).
- Ababa extends PGTA ‘streak,’ retains Pradera crown
- Sunday, January 20, 2019 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — The Philippine Paralympic Committee officially kicked off a year-long countdown to the 10th ASEAN Para Games on Friday at Novotel Manila in Cubao.
- The 10th ASEAN Para Games, to be hosted by the Philippines, will officially begin on Jan. 18, 2020 — a few weeks after the 2019 South East Asian Games ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Revenues of key industries up 8%
- Sunday, January 20, 2019
- The total gross revenue of major industries expanded by 8.1 percent in the third quarter of 2018, with the growth led by finance, real estate and manufacturing, data released by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) showed.
- However, the PSA data showed gross revenue index in the third quarter grew at a slower pace versus the 8.6 percent growth in the same quarter of the previous year ........... Full Story»
- PSEi up as China-US trade deal hopes rise
- Saturday, January 19, 2019
- THE stock market returned to 8,000 level anew on Friday, tracking a global rally spurred by reports that the US could lift tariffs on China.
- The benchmark Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) jumped by 1.51 percent or 119.92 points to close at 8,047.12. The wider All Shares grew by 1.29 percent or 61.08 points to finish at 4,804.92 ........... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit?
We want to give the people of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged) the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged) is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Bagoaingud (Bagoinged) participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Bagoaingud (Bagoinged).
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Bagoaingud (Bagoinged).
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Cotabato, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Bagoaingud (Bagoinged), Pikit, Cotabato, Philippines]]