List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Baguingin-Lanot, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic State within the Philippines.
Abang-abang • Agsing • Atabay • Bagsakan • Baguingin-Lanot • Bagumbayan-Ilajas • Balabago • Ban-ag • Bancal • Ba-ong • Binalud • Bugang • Buhay • Bulod • Cabacanan Proper • Cabacanan Rizal • Cagay • Coline • Coline-Dalag • Cunsad • Cuyad • Dalid • Dao • Gines • Ginomoy • Ingwan • Laylayan • Lico • Luan-luan • Malamboy-Bondolan • Malamhay • Mambawi • Manasa • Manduyog • Pajo • Pianda-an Norte • Pianda-an Sur • Poblacion • Punong • Quinaspan • Sinamay • Sulong • Taban-Manguining • Tabug • Tarug • Tugaslon • Ubodan • Ugbo • Ulay-Bugang • Ulay-Hinablan • Umingan
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Seal of Baguingin-Lanot
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines|
Alimodian within Iloilo
Baguingin-Lanot Barangay Hall
Desamparados-Amita Elementary School located at Baguingin-Lanot, Alimodian
Christmas 2014, Baguingin-Lanot
Desamparados Amita Primary School Now Desamparados Amita Elementary School
A resolution that mandates every individual which includes all businesses, public and private organizations, institutions and other sectors which are resident and located at barangay Baguingin-Lanot to use the name of the barangay as compulsary in all lawful acts, transactions and other purposes.
Solar power lamps donated by OBI, inc. and zamboanga.com to barangay Baguingin Lanot
Solar power lamps donated by OBI, inc. and zamboanga.com to barangay Baguingin Lanot
Location of Barangay Baguingin-Lanot, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
- Baguingin-Lanot is one of the Barangays in the Municipality of Alimodian.
- Located after the (from City) Barangay Bancal, Alimodian and before Barangay Agboy Norte, Leon.
- Alimodian is in the 2'nd Congressional District at Province of Iloilo.
- Iloilo is in the island of Panay, Region VI.
Posted by: Sangguniang Kabataan Chairman Alden A Cabalfin (as of February 5, 2013)
History of Baguingin-Lanot, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
Help this page. If you know the history of this place, it deserves to be told. Send your story via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
People of Baguingin-Lanot, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
Population of Baguingin-Lanot as of 2015 census: 955
Elected Government Officials of Baguingin-Lanot, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
- Elected Officers of Baguingin-Lanot for the term of 2018 - 2020
- Punong Barangay Chairman/Captain : Ronil A Cabalfin
- Barangay Kagawads/Councilors:
- Jiovanni A Arca
- Ramon B Pangue
- Alden A Cabalfin
- Natividad Cabalfin
- Felipe G Albeza
- Agusto Sanapan
- Margie P Amodia
- Sangguniang Kabataan (SK officials)
- SK Chairman: Riza Mae Amodia Campano
- SK kagawad:
- Vim Albeza
- Trizzia Mae Cababada
- Steffi Stephen Landero
- Royce Cadunggan
|Elected Baguingin-Lanot Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016-18|
||The Sangguniang Barangay Officials:|
- Elected Baguingin-Lanot Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
The Sangguniang Barangay Officials:
- Baguingin-Lanot, Barangay Chairman, Natividad C Cabalfin
- Baguingin-Lanot, Kagawad 1, Sunday A Labao Sr (Chairman Committee on Infrastructure)
- Baguingin-Lanot, Kagawad 2, Jiovanni A Arca (Chairman Committee on Taxation and Cooperative)
- Baguingin-Lanot, Kagawad 3, Reydan C Oredeña (Chairman Committee on Education and Cultural Affairs)
- Baguingin-Lanot, Kagawad 4, Agusto A Sanapan (Chairman Committee on Peace & Order and Hearing)
- Baguingin-Lanot, Kagawad 5, Ma. Cleofe C Salcedo (Chairman Committee on Health and Environment)
- Baguingin-Lanot, Kagawad 6, Ronil A Cabalfin (Chairman Committee on Appropriation and Agriculture)
- Baguingin-Lanot, Kagawad 7, Norabella C Jabao (Chairman Committee on Senior Citizen, Women's and Family)
- Baguingin-Lanot, SK Chairman, Alden A Cabalfin (Chairman Committee on Sports and Youth Development)
- Barangay Treasurer Conrado Pastrana
- Barangay Secretary Junie Capaspas
- The Sangguniang Kabataan Officials:
- SK Kagawad Michael Capio
- SK Kagawad Rona Mae Caya
- SK Secretary Annie Rafil
- SK Kagawad Rhandy Oredeña
- SK Kagawad Riza Mae Campano
- SK Treasurer Heather Marie Campano
- SK Kagawad Delma Daroy
- Posted by: Sangguniang Kabataan Chairman Alden A Cabalfin (as of February 5, 2013)
- Updated by: Sangguniang Barangay Member Alden A Cabalfin (as of January 31, 2015)
This is the.
The barangay has power and authority over its domain. The improvement of the barangay rests on the barangay officials. The barangay chairman, the barangay council and the local businessmen forge the prosperity of the barangay. Not the president of the Philippines, senate, nor congress, not the governor of the province, not the mayor nor council of the municipality or city. Poor barangays stay poor because of weak and/or ignorant(uninformed) barangay leaders.
When roads need to be built or any infrastructure within the barangay is needed, all the barangay officials have to do is make a resolution and demand for it from the city or municipality council. The resolution will force the city/municipal council or responsible government office to hear the legitimate demands. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
Practically anything that has to do with the barangay, the barangay officials have a say on it and most likely the authority over it. The majority of the barangay officials are not aware of their duties and power. They depend on the city council or mayor. The elected barangay officials are afraid of the mayor and city/municipality's "Sangguniang Panlungsod". They are in fear of being ousted or removed from office. The truth is, "Sangguniang Panlungsod" does not have the power to remove any elected barangay officials from office. Only the COURT OF LAW can do this (judicial branch of the government). Information is power. Be informed.
The control of traffic is not up to the city council or chief of police. It is controlled by the barangay. If the barangay needs traffic enforcers, the barangay can make a resolution to demand it from the city or municipality council. When the electric coop or the water district do not maintain their lines, the barangay can directly demand for the maintenance from the utility companies. No need to wait for city council.
The citizens also has the power to make demands to the barangay officials. In case the officials get blinded. Simply file an official complaint with the barangay secretary naming the Punong barangay as the respondent representing the barangay.
Cleaning the shorelines, drainage systems, streets, rivers, and parks within your barangay is YOUR responsibility. You are accountable for this. It is not the responsibility of the City/Municipality officials. The citizens and officials of the barangay are responsible.
- BUDGET: As far as the preparation for the budget expenditures, it starts at the barangay level, then moves on to cities, municipalities, provinces and regions. The barangays need to exercise their authority. They need to put their yearly budget together for their administration and future projects. The majority of the barangays leave this job to the municipality and city. This is so wrong. Then when the budget doesn't come or is lacking, they complain.
- The budget for the barangays does go to the City or Municipality, but simply for holding and later distribution. The city or municipality DOES NOT approve the budget. It was already approved by congress. The city or municipality simply "distributes" the approved budget.
- The bureau of internal revenue is in cahoots to subdue the barangays, municipalities and provinces. They call the rightful shares to the taxes collected as "Internal Revenue Allotment Dependency". It is not a dependency. It is the lawful and rightful share of the LGU as specified in "TITLE III, SHARES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS IN THE PROCEEDS OF NATIONAL TAXES, CHAPTER I, Allotment of Internal Revenue Taxes, Section 284."
- Imperial Manila does not exist anymore. Budgetary planning has been .
- DURING ELECTIONS: Where do City and Municipality politicians go to campaign? They seek the support of the Barangay officials. They plead to the barangay folks for the votes. After the election they forget you. Do not ever forget the power of the barangay.
Ignorance keeps the pinoys thinking that Manila rules. Be informed, be educated and make your barangay prosper.
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State where the religion of . Bangsamoro will be a HOMELAND not for all Filipinos but for only the Muslim Filipinos. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
Businesses in Baguingin-Lanot, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
- "Galleria De Alimodian" by Caparanga Brothers, located along National Road of Baguingin-Lanot before Municipality of Leon.
- "Antelope Multi-Ventures, Inc." by Mr. Eddie Ong, located at Sitio Ilaya, Baguingin-Lanot.
- "MRJ Emission Testing Center", located near Baguingin-Lanot Welcome Landmark.
- "Furniture Shop" by Pabale Family, along National Road near Barangay Plaza of Baguingin-Lanot.
- "Sari-sari Stores" by the residents of Baguingin-Lanot, located within/near their homes.
- Posted by: Sangguniang Barangay Member Alden A Cabalfin (as of July 1, 2015)
- We invite you to list your business located in Baguingin-Lanot.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Baguingin-Lanot. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- Please visit Baguingin-Lanot Facebook Page for more details. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Baguingin-Lanot-Alimodian-Iloilo/318304038352315?ref=bookmarks
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Baguingin-Lanot, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
- The Barangay Baguingin-Lanot Chapel in Honor of Patron Saint Blaise the Martyr being declared by Dr. Marylou Alfeche Alipao (former Mayor and former Municipal Administrator) as the MOST BEAUTIFUL AND WELL-DEVELOPED CHAPEL in the whole Municipality of Alimodian.
- Barangay Apostolic Council President- Mrs. Celedonia Sanapan
- Posted by: Sangguniang Kabataan Chairman Alden A Cabalfin (as of February 5, 2013)
Schools in Baguingin-Lanot, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
- The DESAMPARADOS-AMITA PRIMARY SCHOOL (DAPS) was the first ever School in the Barangay Baguingin-Lanot.
- Done through the effort of very supportive and active Mayor of the Municipality of Alimodian- Hon. Juanito T. Alipao with the help of (former) Municipal Administrator- Dr. Marylou A. Alipao and the Sangguniang Bayan Members, most especially the SB Member incharge at the 2'nd District of Municipality of Alimodian- Hon. Ian Kenneth A. Alfeche (donated: 1 hectare of land for the School). And at the same time through the cooperation of Sangguniang Barangay Officials and the good people of Barangay Baguingin-Lanot.
- The 1'st PTA President- Barangay Kagawad Jiovanni Arca.
- Visit DESAMPARADOS-AMITA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL on Facebook for an update. https://www.facebook.com/desamparados.amita?fref=ts
- June 2014, the DESAMPARADOS-AMITA PRIMARY SCHOOL was changed to DESAMPARADOS-AMITA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL , after completing all the requirements of the Department of Education for Elementary Level.
Economy of Baguingin-Lanot, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
- If you have an article or news that talks about the improvement of the economy of this community you can post that article here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too. Send your information by: (1) email to email@example.com, (2) or post on our .
The barangay council is the key to the development of the community. The leadership of the council rests on the barangay chairman. There is no need to wait for the municipality mayor or city mayor to invite or entice business to your barangay. The barangay captain or kagawad should approach business men/women or entrepreneurs and encourage them to do business in this barangay.
When roads need repair or bridges need to be built, do not wait for the city or municipality council to act. The barangay can make a resolution and present the idea and solution to the city/municipality council. You are the caretakers of the barangay. Improvements will only come if you work and ask for it. The budget allocated to your municipality or city from the national government has its allocation for your barangay too. But don't be shy. When you need improvements for the barangay, immediately make a barangay resolution for the request and present that resolution to the city council. Individuals can also can have their ideas be heard. As a citizen of the barangay and if you have a concern for the maintenance or improvement of the bagangay, don't just sit, moan and groan. Go to the barangay hall and file a complaint with the barangay secretary. The secretary has the obligation to write down your complaint and officially log it. You can even take it further by presenting your idea directly to the council during the barangay council meetings. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease".
The growth of your barangay does not have to come from the president, the governor or the mayor. It has to come from you the barangay residents and the barangay officials.
Just sitting around waiting for things to happen will not improve the economy of your barangay. Do not depend on the city or municipality council to come up with ideas. Come up with your own. The barangay is the keystone of the Philippine economy.
Source of Income: Galleria de Alimodian, Antelope Multi-Ventures Incorporated, Smoke Emission and Testing, Taxes from local vendors and industrious residents
- 'Estimated Internal Revenue Allotment of Baguingin-Lanot is about: "P1,200,000.00" for fiscal year 2015
- Posted by Sangguniang Barangay Member Alden A Cabalfin (April 1, 2015)
Natural Resources of Baguingin-Lanot, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
- Farming is one of the major occupations (rice, corn, banana, tomato, egg plant are the common harvested plants) of the industrious residents of Baguingin-Lanot, they used to sell their products at the nearest market in town, either in Alimodian, San Miguel or Leon. The distance of the three markets is almost the same (about more or less 8 kilometres) if you live at Baguingin-Lanot.
- Posted by Sangguniang Barangay Member Alden A Cabalfin (July 1, 2015).
Tourists Attractions of Baguingin-Lanot, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
- SIPLO (Sitio Ilaya Peoples Livelihhod Organization) Sitio Ilaya, Baguingin-Lanot. Having its unique fiesta celebration, and one of the active sitio in town. Please visit SIPLO Facebook Page for more details. https://www.facebook.com/sitioilaya
- Most people visit the unique and well-developed Desamparados-Amita Elementary School located above the Alfeche Subdivision. The place is very nice, having its fresh air to breath in and its nature-friendly location above the hill.
- You can also visit the newest Galleria De Alimodian, having its unique design and nice location beside Highway.
- For more details please coordinate with the above listed Elected Officials.
- Please visit Baguingin-Lanot Facebook Page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Baguingin-Lanot-Alimodian-Iloilo/318304038352315
- Posted by Sangguniang Barangay Member Alden A Cabalfin (July 1, 2015).
Fiestas and Traditions of Baguingin-Lanot, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
- Barangay Baguingin-Lanot Fiesta: February 3 (annually)- in honor of Patron Saint Blaise the Martyr
- Sitio-Ilaya, Barangay Baguingin-Lanot Fiesta April 27 (annually)- in honor of Patron Saint Vincent Ferrer
The good people of Barangay Baguingin-Lanot celebrates fiesta with happiness and cooperation. They give love, they share blessings and they celebrate wholeheartedly. Fiestas was celebrated upon the approval of the Sangguniang Barangay Officials, of what the activity to hold and how long the celebration is.
Posted by: Sangguniang Kabataan Chairman Alden A. Cabalfin (as of February 6, 2013)
Your Story about Baguingin-Lanot, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
- Baguingin-Lanot is one of the Barangay in the Municipality of Alimodian, Province of Iloilo and is about 24 kilometres from the City of "love" Iloilo. It is being classified as rural place, the means of transportation going to City of Iloilo is though Public Utility Jeepney from Municipality of Leon. The PUJ's of Alimodian cannot pass by the said Barangay.
- Baguingin-Lanot is one of the best performing Barangay at the Municipality of Alimodian and has a beautiful Chapel and other Barangay Structures. The site of Barangay plaza is totally different, very nice. The Elementary School is located at the top of Amita-Alfeche Subdivision. The farm products were easily transported since the Barangay road was maintained to be in good condition.
- A relaxing and peaceful place. People therein is really hospitable, generous and industrious. A Place where you and I belong.
- Below is my story about how Baguingin-Lanot participate towards a cleaner and greener community.
- “BAGUINGIN-LANOT CLEAN AND GREEN CAMPAIGN”
*Baguingin-Lanot is known to be the top performing Barangay during the Municipality of Alimodian Pasidungog 2014, having its various ordinances, resolutions, programs, projects and activities that are vital for the total development of its residents as well. *One of the highlight is, Baguingin-Lanot awarded as one of the finalist in Clean and Green Program. Residents of the said Barangay are familiar of the latest Ordinance that enacted last May 2014 and it was called the “Sanitation Code of Baguingin-Lanot”. *The Sanitation Code of Baguingin-Lanot covers the following prohibited acts to wit: Indiscriminate Dumping of Garbage; Anti-Littering; Dumping and Throwing of Garbage and other obnoxious substances along public places; Indiscriminate burning of Non-Biodegradable objects; Non-construction of toilet at home; No Sanitary Permit for food establishments; Vandalism and Non-compliance of Backyard raising limitations. *The aforementioned prohibited act is strongly in full force and being implemented at Baguingin-Lanot. No one is above the law, violators will assume the full responsibility to face the penalty whenever they have committed in one of our ordinances. A Penalty includes cash or community service. *Baguingin-Lanot is also having the Anti-Illegal Logging Ordinance that will keep the environment Fresh, Clean and Green. Barangay Officials of the said Barangay have also a Task Force Do-Day and being held every last Sunday of the month and attendance of Barangay Officials including volunteer workers is a must. *Every day including holidays, there will be a Kagawad to do his/her duty at the Barangay, as part of their duty, they are tasked of keeping the surroundings especially the Barangay Plaza and structures clean. The Barangay council allotted budget for the Urban Greening every year. Budget from Urban greening will go to the Clean and Green programs and projects of the Barangay. *Barangay Council of Baguingin-Lanot also have a strict agreement with the biggest piggery owner in town which is located at Sitio Ilaya, of the said Barangay to maintain the environment fresh and clean and violation of the agreement will result to the revocation of Mayor’s permit or of the Business to operate. *Baguingin-Lanot today have a smoke test emission center and is located near the welcome landmark, this establishment will surely help our environment clean, as it is under the Department of Environment and Natural Resources. *Now, the Barangay Kagawad Chairman Committee on Environment and Beautification, the Barangay Kagawad Chairman Committee on Health and Sanitation, the whole council of Baguingin-Lanot and with the cooperation of its residents is working hand in hand to develop the Barangay to attain a more fresh, aesthetic, clean and green environment.
- Posted by Sangguninag Barangay Member Alden A Cabalfin (July 1, 2015).
The oldest man or woman in Baguingin-Lanot, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
- For an update, please visit Baguingin-Lanot Facebook Page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Baguingin-Lanot-Alimodian-Iloilo/318304038352315
Sports News of Baguingin-Lanot, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
Basketball and Volleyball game is mostly being played by the residents.
- Inaugural triathlon at New Clark City set
- Monday, August 16, 2019 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — All is set for the New Clark City Triathlon which is the first triathlon event to be held at the New Clark City Sports Complex in Capas, Tarlac on Oct. 19-20.
- GoClark Sports and Events has partnered with presenting sponsor Robinsons Land Corp. in this triathlon featuring the swim event at the Aquatics Center, the 20km bike in the newly built New Clark City-SCTex connecting road and the run course in the sports complex, including the warm-up athletic track, the river park and a finish lap around the 20,000-seater Athletics Stadium ............................... Full Story»
- Please visit Baguingin-Lanot Facebook Page for an updated news. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Baguingin-Lanot-Alimodian-Iloilo/318304038352315
News and Events
- 6% growth target stays
- Monday, Septembe 16, 2019
- The Department of Finance (DOF) said the government is maintaining its growth target of six percent or higher this year, even as the economy settled at only 5.5 percent growth in the first semester given the delay in the enactment of the 2019 General Appropriations Act (GAA).
- Carlos Dominguez, finance secretary, also said to avoid a repeat of the 2019 budget delay, leaders of both the Senate and the House of Representatives are meeting every month to monitor the progress on the budget and the 25 priority bills enumerated in the 4th State-of-the-Nation Address ........... Full Story»
- Stocks up, peso stronger
- Thursday, August 15, 2019
- Share prices ended higher yesterday as investors tracked overseas leads to trade the market.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) was up 70.20 points to 7,858.65, a 0.9 percent hike ........... Full Story»
- Visit Baguingin-Lanot, Alimodian, Iloilo Facebook Page for more updated news.
Baguingin-Lanot, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Baguingin-Lanot.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Baguingin-Lanot, Alimodian Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Alimodian, Iloilo Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Iloilo, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
=[[Baguingin-Lanot, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines]]=
- Visit Baguingin-Lanot, Alimodian, Iloilo Facebook Page for more photos and videos.
Why Z-Wiki Baguingin-Lanot, Alimodian?
We want to give the people of Baguingin-Lanot the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Baguingin-Lanot is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Baguingin-Lanot participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Baguingin-Lanot.