Basak, Guihulngan City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Barangays of Guihulngan City, in the Negros Oriental Province within Region VII-Central Visayas of the Philippines
Bakid • Balogo • Banwaque • Basak • Binobohan • Buenavista • Bulado • Calamba • Calupa-an • Hibaiyo • Hilaitan • Hinakpan • Humayhumay • Imelda • Kagawasan • Linantuyan • Luz • Mabunga • Magsaysay • Malusay • Maniak • Mckinley • Nagsaha • Padre Zamora • Plagatasanon • Planas • Poblacion • Sandayao • Tacpao • Tinayunan Beach • Tinayunan Hill • Trinidad • Villegas
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Guihulngan City within Negros Oriental
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Negros Oriental|
Map Locator of Negros Oriental within the Philippines
Location of Basak, Guihulngan City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- Basak is one of the barangays of Guihulngan City.
- Guihulngan City is in the Province of Negros Oriental
- Negros Oriental is in the eastern side of the island of Negros and within Region VII.
History of Basak, Guihulngan City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Basak
People of Basak, Guihulngan City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- Population of Basak, CITY OF GUIHULNGAN as of 2020 census: 4,231
Elected Government Officials of Basak, Guihulngan City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- Elected Officers of Basak for the term of 2010-2013
- Negros Oriental, Guihulngan, Basak, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Angelito V Malco
- Negros Oriental, Guihulngan, Basak, Kagawad 1, Nilo P Macalua
- Negros Oriental, Guihulngan, Basak, Kagawad 2, Crisanta C Pastidio
- Negros Oriental, Guihulngan, Basak, Kagawad 3, Riccel E Macalua
- Negros Oriental, Guihulngan, Basak, Kagawad 4, Christopher P Macalua
- Negros Oriental, Guihulngan, Basak, Kagawad 5, Rolando M Mingay
- Negros Oriental, Guihulngan, Basak, Kagawad 6, Julius P Macalua
- Negros Oriental, Guihulngan, Basak, Kagawad 7, Jose Edsel C Carreon
- Negros Oriental, Guihulngan, Basak, SK Chairman, Kenny Robert R Rizon
Businesses in Basak, Guihulngan City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Basak, Guihulngan City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Basak
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Basak, Guihulngan City, Negros Oriental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Basak, Guihulngan City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Basak, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Basak, Guihulngan City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Basak, Guihulngan City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
The schools in Basak
Economy of Basak, Guihulngan City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Basak, Guihulngan City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Basak, Guihulngan City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Basak, Guihulngan City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Basak, Guihulngan City. Where does the energy source of this Guihulngan City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Basak, Guihulngan City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Basak in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Basak. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Basak landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Basak, Guihulngan City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Basak
Your Story about Basak, Guihulngan City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Tell your story about Basak. You can talk about the good things in Basak or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Basak. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Basak, Guihulngan City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Basak? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Basak.
- Pictures of Basak
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Basak, Guihulngan City.
Featured News of The Philippines
Updated: July 3, 2022
Permits for gatherings no longer required in Zamboanga City.
ZAMBOANGA CITY – The city government here announced Saturday that permits for public and private gatherings are no longer required. The city will remain under Alert Level 1 until July 15, according to the national Inter-Agency Task Force for the management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID). To date, the city has 34 active cases of Covid-19. Belen Sheila Covarrubias, city hall information officer, said the decision to forego permits for gatherings was agreed upon in a meeting between Mayor John Dalipe and the local IATF-EID on Thursday.
Camiguin confirms ASF cases, bans entry of pork products
CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY – The province of Camiguin has imposed a temporary ban on pork meat and by-products from outside the island after the Department of Agriculture-Northern Mindanao (DA-10) confirmed cases of African swine fever (ASF). The announcement of Governor Xavier Jesus Romualdo released late Saturday likewise asked hog raisers not to engage in swill feeding or the feeding of food scraps and adopt appropriate biosecurity measures.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.