Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
Barangays of Mabini in the Bohol province within Region 7 in the Republic of The Philippines
Abaca • Abad Santos • Aguipo • Baybayon • Bulawan • Cabidian • Cawayanan • Concepcion • Del Mar • Lungsoda-an • Marcelo • Minol • Paraiso • Poblacion I • Poblacion II • San Isidro • San Jose • San Rafael • San Roque • Tambo • Tangkigan • Valaga
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Mabini, Bohol|
- 1 Location of Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
- 2 Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
- 3 History of Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
- 4 People of Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
- 5 Elected Government Officials of Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
- 6 Businesses in Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
- 7 Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 8 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
- 9 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
- 10 Schools in Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
- 11 Economy of Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
- 12 Natural Resources of Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
- 13 Tourists Attractions of Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
- 14 Fiestas and Traditions of Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
- 15 Your Story about Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
- 16 The oldest man or woman in Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
- 17 Sports News of Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
- 18 News and Events
- 19 Baybayon, Mabini Photo Gallery
- 20 Why Z-Wiki Baybayon, Mabini?
Location of Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
- Baybayon is one of the Barangays of Mabini.
- Mabini is in the Province of Bohol
- Bohol is in the Central Visayan Islands and within Region VII.
Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
Baybayon is about 120 kilometers to the east from the capital city of Tagbilaran. It is one of the progressive and densely populated barrios in the town of Mabini. Baybayon used to be the town of Quilim in the Spanish era. It is a promising barrio with a fish port that serves as a fish landing port and possibly a gateway for Manila-Maasin bound buses that wish to penetrate Bohol owing to its close proximity to Maasin City in the nearby Leyte province.
In terms of tourism, Baybayon has a lot to offer. It has Pook Beach, Naasog Point, Limayag Islet, Quanting Bay and thick forest to name a few.
Pook beach, though under-developed, may be at par with popular beaches in the country when developed. It stays serene and calm even with low pressure or with the presence of monsoon rain and wind. Other beaches in the country cannot operate well with turbulent weather conditions.
Naasog Point is known to be enchanted with its splendid view from afar. Some say that the forest atop this point is a huge plantation of cacao; others say it is actually a facade of the city of the fallen angels where one can see extraordinary lights that are aglow in the distance, especially at night. Still others say that this point is the entrance of said city that extends to the forest of Tangon in Cawayanan, Mabini through an almost 10km long cave that is actually believed to be a highway of said city. Whatever that is, the truth lies in the naked eye of the beholder. Fishermen and local folks have noticed that there is indeed a long and huge cave whose opening is underwater but the rest of it is above sea level. The magnificent view of Naasog resembles that of Coron in Palawan.
Limayag Islet is a sandbar perfect for relaxation and vacation. It is a place that spells serenity and beauty into one word. This unblemished white sandbar is a marine life sanctuary at present. But if developed, it could turn into a world-class destination especially if there will be a zip-line from Naasog point to Limayag Islet, where it's safer considering that one will be overlooking the sea when on an approximately 1 km (still imaginary) zip-line.
The thick forest of Baybayon is adjacent to Naasog point and is home to tarsiers and monkeys, not to mention the distinctively beautiful and diverse flora and fauna. Tarsiers are known to be found in interior Bohol. But on July 1997, the same time when Prince Charles of Wales visited Bohol, three tarsiers from the thick forest of this place fell into the hands of two hunters who wished to sell the captured primates through some unknown merchants. This endangered specie may become extinct unless a stricter legislation will be enforced in this place to preserve the remaining tarsiers.
Another point of concern is the rampant illegal fishing in this part of Bohol, particularly, dynamite fishing. It is a menace to this hidden paradise as it destroys coral reef that takes forever, if not impossible, to be restored.
Evidently, Baybayon is not just a haven for fishermen and local folks alike but also a paradise yet to be explored and developed for the benefit of all.
by Vanz Busano
History of Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Baybayon
People of Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
Total Population of Baybayon
Elected Government Officials of Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
- Elected Baybayon Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Bohol, Mabini, Baybayon, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Misael J. Guarin
- Bohol, Mabini, Baybayon, Kagawad 1, Concordia V. Ambe
- Bohol, Mabini, Baybayon, Kagawad 2, Felicitas B. Curit
- Bohol, Mabini, Baybayon, Kagawad 3, Espie C. Gulle
- Bohol, Mabini, Baybayon, Kagawad 4, Elmer A. Vallespin
- Bohol, Mabini, Baybayon, Kagawad 5, Leonulfo L. Abueva
- Bohol, Mabini, Baybayon, Kagawad 6, Pedro V. Bernante
- Bohol, Mabini, Baybayon, Kagawad 7, Arvin V. Miano
- Bohol, Mabini, Baybayon, SK Chairman, Joniel E. Mabilangan
Businesses in Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Baybayon, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
The schools in Baybayon
Economy of Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Baybayon, Mabini you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Baybayon, Mabini, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Baybayon, Mabini. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Baybayon. This will help boost the local economy of Baybayon. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Baybayon landmarks here.
- Places to see in Baybayon:
Fiestas and Traditions of Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
Fiesta date of Baybayon
Your Story about Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
Tell your story about Baybayon. You can talk about the good things in Baybayon or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Baybayon. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Baybayon? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Baybayon. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Baybayon? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Baybayon? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Baybayon.
- Mojdeh bags six golds in Japan swim meet
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019 1:00 am
- Swimming internationalist Micaela Jasmine Mojdeh pulled off another sterling performance in her budding career, winning six gold medals in another record-rampaging campaign in the recently concluded 2019 Age-Group Champs Swim Meet in Tokyo, Japan.
- Mojdeh, the country’s newest swimming sensation and top aqua lass of the Philippine Swimming League (PSL) in the girls 11-12 division, ruled the 100-meter breaststroke (1:18.34), 100m butterfly (1:04.72), 200m Individual Medley (2:30.77), 100m Individual Medley (1:10.19), 50m butterfly (39.70) and 200m freestyle (2:13.01), all area records ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Moody’s impressed with high PH growth
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019
- The “high” economic growth of the Philippines is one of the major factors that continue to strengthen its credit profile which is currently rated investment grade, global debt watcher Moody’s Investors Service said Tuesday.
- Moody’s just completed a periodic review of the Philippines in which it reassessed the appropriateness of each outstanding rating in the context of the relevant principal methodologies, recent developments and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers ........... Full Story»
- PH, Asean sign eco protocol with Japan
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019
- Relaxed visa for investors and investment protection are assured for the Philippines and other Asean countries which have signed with Japan the First Protocol to Amend the Asean-Japan Comprehensive Economic Partnership (AJCEP) agreement.
- The agreement, signed March 2 at the sidelines of the 7th RCEP Intersessional Ministerial Meeting in Siem Reap, Cambodia, incorporates provisions on trade in services, movement of natural persons and investment ........... Full Story»
- Baybayon, Mabini Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Baybayon.
- Copy and paste the code below in "green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Baybayon, Mabini Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Mabini, Bohol, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bohol, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Baybayon, Mabini, Bohol, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Baybayon, Mabini?
We want to give the people of Baybayon the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Baybayon is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Baybayon participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Baybayon.