Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
List of Barangays in Bien Unido, in the Bohol Province within Region VII in the Republic of The Philippines
Bilangbilangan Dako • Bilangbilangan Diot • Hingotanan East • Hingotanan West • Liberty • Malingin • Mandawa • Maomawan • Nueva Esperanza • Nueva Estrella • Pinamgo • Poblacion • Puerto San Pedro • Sagasa • Tuboran
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of Municipalities in the Bohol Province within Region VII in the Republic of The Philippines
Alburquerque • Alicia • Anda • Antequera • Baclayon • Balilihan • Batuan • Bien Unido • Bilar • Buenavista • Calape • Candijay • Carmen • Catigbian • Clarin • Corella • Cortes • Dagohoy • Danao • Dauis • Dimiao • Duero • Garcia Hernandez • Getafe • Guindulman • Inabanga • Jagna • Lila • Loay • Loboc • Loon • Mabini • Maribojoc • Panglao • Pilar • Pres. Carlos P. Garcia • Sagbayan • San Isidro • San Miguel • Sevilla • Sierra Bullones • Sikatuna • Talibon • Trinidad • Tubigon • Ubay • Valencia
Cities in the Province of Bohol: Tagbilaran (Capital City)
Seal of Bien Unido, Bohol
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Bien Unido, Bohol|
Bien Unido Bohol
Municipality of Bien Unido, Bohol
- Bien Unido has a total of 15 barangays
- Registered Voters of Bien Unido as of (2010) = 13,724
- Population of Bien Unido (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 23,412
- Land Area of Bien Unido (as of 2007, in hectares) = 2,739
- Bien Unido is a 4th class municipality and Partially Urban.
- Bien Unido is in the province of Bohol and within Region VII in the Central Visayan Islands.
- 1 Geography of Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
- 2 Location of Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
- 3 History of Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
- 4 People of Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
- 5 Elected Government Officials of Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
- 6 Businesses in Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
- 13 Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
- 14 Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 15 Your Story about Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
- 16 The oldest man or woman in Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
- 17 Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines Photo Gallery
- 18 Why Z-Wiki Bien Unido, Bohol
- 19 Disclaimer
Geography of Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
Bien Unido Land Area (as of 2007, in hectares)=
Location of Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
History of Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
The beginning of Bien Unido
People of Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
- Bien Uniod Population (as of 2015 Census) = 27,115
- Bien Uniod Population (as of May 1, 2010 Census) = 25,796
- Bien Unido Registered Voters (2009 COMELEC) =
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
Budget of Municipalities and Cities: The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. It has been decentralized since 1991. It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!".
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State and finance the religion of Islam. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state"..
- This coming election of 2019, do not vote for candidates who support the Bangsamoro. They want to give the followers of the religion of Islam their own Moro(Muslim) Homeland within the Philippines. NO NO NO. The Philippines is a homeland only for one people, the FILIPINO people. All Filipinos under one homeland. No homeland for the Moros(Muslims). They must learn to live as all of us Filipinos do. No special treatment.
- Elected Government Officials of Bien Unido for the term of 2016-2019
- Mayor of Bien Unido: Gisela Boniel
- Vice-Mayor of Bien Unido: Rene Borenaga
- Councilors of Bien Unido:
- Monching Arcenal
- Froilan Romo Jr
- Veer Angelo Autida
- Rosemarie Boniel
- Al Laride
- Leonilo Sr Baculpo
- Alex Mabalatan
- Chief Boy Kitay Garcia
- Elected Government Officials of Bien Unido for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Bien Unido: BONIEL, NIÑO REY (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY
- Vice-Mayor of Bien Unido: BORENAGA, RENE (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY
- Councilors of Bien Unido:
- BACULPO, LEONILO SR. (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 5311 7.75%
- ARCENAL, MONCHING (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 5213 7.60%
- GENTAPA, EDUARDO (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 5086 7.42%
- ROMO, FROILAN (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 5070 7.39%
- GARCIA, CHIEF BOY KITAY (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 4598 6.71%
- AVENIDO, PATRICIO (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 4339 6.33%
- PADILLO, CELSO JR. (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 4237 6.18%
- HOYLAR, CRISTITUTO (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 4232 6.17%
- Elected Government Officials of Bien Unido for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Bien Unido: Niño Rey Feniza Boniel
- Vice-Mayor of Bien Unido: Petronilo Rosales Justiniane
- Councilors of Bien Unido:
- Elected Government Officials of Bien Unido for the term of 2007-2010
- Mayor: Niño Rey Feniza Boniel
- Vice-Mayor: Petronilo Rosales Justiniane
Barangays Elected Officials Bien Unido, Bohol
Businesses in Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Bien Unido, you can list that property for free.
- Click to vIEW, EDIT or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data here yourself or email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Schools in Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
School year 2018-2019 starts Monday, Monday, June 4, 2018 and ends on Friday, April 5, 2019, for public elementary and secondary schools. The School Year shall consist of 208 school days inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training and the three days for the Parent-Teacher Conferences (PTC) conducted within the school year. However, learners are expected to be in school for a total of 200 class days.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be proficient in ENGLISH.
The name of your school in Bien Unido can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Bien Unido you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Bien Unido, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
- Help us post some interesting pictures. This will help boost the local economy of the community. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via .
- Post the Bien Unido landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
In the Philippines a fiesta is usually celebrated in barrios or barangays. It is the official holiday of the LGU, the barangay. Filipinos love fiestas. It is a time for joy and celebration. A fiesta is of Spanish origin and is usually commemorated in association with a christian patron saint. Most barangays whose population have been clustered by Muslims(Moros) and their population is more than that of the Christians, the celebration of the fiesta have been cancelled and replaced with the Hari Raya or Eid al-Fitr.
The cities or municipalities usually have yearly festivals where all the barangays participate. The cities or municipalities hold contests for the best floats in parades.
Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Your Story about Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Bien Unido? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Bien Unido. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Bien Unido.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bohol, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Bien Unido, Bohol, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Bien Unido, Bohol
We want to give the people of Bien Unido the ability to promote their city to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Bien Unido is not depentent upon one individaul. This website will grow as more people of Bien Unido participate and provide valid information about the city and also by providing pictures about the city. More power to Bien Unido.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.