List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Visit to help propagate the
Buhay na Tubig, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
The Philippines has 42,045 barangays, 1489 municipalities, 145 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
Alapan I-A • Alapan I-B • Alapan I-C • Alapan II-A • Alapan II-B • Anabu I-A • Anabu I-B • Anabu I-C • Anabu I-D • Anabu I-E • Anabu I-F • Anabu I-G • Anabu II-A • Anabu II-B • Anabu II-C • Anabu II-D • Anabu II-E • Anabu II-F • Bagong Silang (Bahayang Pag-Asa) • Bayan Luma I • Bayan Luma II • Bayan Luma III • Bayan Luma IV • Bayan Luma V • Bayan Luma VI • Bayan Luma VII • Bayan Luma VIII • Bayan Luma IX • Bucandala I • Bucandala II • Bucandala III • Bucandala IV • Bucandala V • Buhay na Tubig • Carsadang Bago I • Carsadang Bago II • Magdalo • Maharlika • Malagasang I-A • Malagasang I-B • Malagasang I-C • Malagasang I-D • Malagasang I-E • Malagasang I-F • Malagasang I-G • Malagasang II-A • Malagasang II-B • Malagasang II-C • Malagasang II-D • Malagasang II-E • Malagasang II-F • Malagasang II-G • Mariano Espeleta I • Mariano Espeleta II • Mariano Espeleta III • Medicion I-A • Medicion I-B • Medicion I-C • Medicion I-D • Medicion II-A • Medicion II-B • Medicion II-C • Medicion II-D • Medicion II-E • Medicion II-F • Pag-Asa I • Pag-Asa II • Pag-Asa III • Palico I • Palico II • Palico III • Palico IV • Pasong Buaya I • Pasong Buaya II • Pinagbuklod • Poblacion I-A (Pob.) • Poblacion I-B • Poblacion I-C • Poblacion II-A (Pob.) • Poblacion II-B • Poblacion III-A (Pob.) • Poblacion III-B • Poblacion IV-A (Pob.) • Poblacion IV-B • Poblacion IV-C • Poblacion IV-D • Tanzang Luma I • Tanzang Luma II • Tanzang Luma III • Tanzang Luma IV (Southern City) • Tanzang Luma V • Tanzang Luma VI • Toclong I-A • Toclong I-B • Toclong I-C • Toclong II-A • Toclong II-B
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Imus, Cavite Philippines
The Province of Cavite within the Philippines
Location of Buhay na Tubig, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Buhay na Tubig is one of the Barangays of Imus.
- Imus is in the Province of Cavite
- Cavite is within Region IV-A – Calabarzon Region in the island of luzon
History of Buhay na Tubig, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Buhay na Tubig
People of Buhay na Tubig, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Total Population of Buhay na Tubig
Elected Government Officials of Buhay na Tubig, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Elected Buhay na Tubig Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Cavite, Imus, Buhay Na Tubig, Barangay Captain, Simeon S Papa
- Cavite, Imus, Buhay Na Tubig, Kagawad 1, Julita A Advincula
- Cavite, Imus, Buhay Na Tubig, Kagawad 2, Joey P Acuña
- Cavite, Imus, Buhay Na Tubig, Kagawad 3, Jose P De Guzman
- Cavite, Imus, Buhay Na Tubig, Kagawad 4, Manolo M Galvez
- Cavite, Imus, Buhay Na Tubig, Kagawad 5, Bernardino P Camet
- Cavite, Imus, Buhay Na Tubig, Kagawad 6, Silvino T Bautista
- Cavite, Imus, Buhay Na Tubig, Kagawad 7, Icasiano V De Quiroz
- Cavite, Imus, Buhay Na Tubig, SK Chairman, Esmie S De Guzman
Businesses in Buhay na Tubig, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Take a picture of your Business in Buhay na Tubig. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Buhay na Tubig
- Auto and Motorcycle dealers
- Banks and Financial Institutions in Buhay na Tubig
- Clinics and Hospitals
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses and Boarding
- Pharmacies or Drug Stores
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops and Resorts in Buhay na Tubig
- Salons and Barber Shops
- Supermarket, wet market
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Buhay na Tubig, Imus, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Buhay na Tubig, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Buhay na Tubig, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Buhay na Tubig, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
The schools in Buhay na Tubig
Economy of Buhay na Tubig, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Buhay na Tubig, Imus you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Buhay na Tubig, Imus, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Buhay na Tubig, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Buhay na Tubig, Imus. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Buhay na Tubig, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Buhay na Tubig. This will help boost the local economy of Buhay na Tubig. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Buhay na Tubig landmarks here.
- Places to see in Buhay na Tubig:
Fiestas and Traditions of Buhay na Tubig, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Fiesta date of Buhay na Tubig
Your Story about Buhay na Tubig, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in Buhay na Tubig, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Buhay na Tubig? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Buhay na Tubig. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Buhay na Tubig, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Buhay na Tubig? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Buhay na Tubig? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Buhay na Tubig.
The Philippine Azkals' under-23 team is looking to make it to the AFC U-23 Asian Cup through the qualifying stage next month in Singapore.
Making up the core of the national team are members of the Azkals Development Team (ADT), led by midfielder and team captain Oliver Bias.
Also joining in from the ADT are goalkeeper Quincy Kammeraad, defender Christian Rontini, midfielders Jethro Borlongan, Yrick Gallantes, Mandy Ignacio, Oskari Kekkonen, Sandro Reyes, Mark Swainston, Mark Winhoffer, and Dennis Chung, and striker Ivan Ouano.
News and Events
Updated: October 25, 2021
Philippines — President Rodrigo Duterte emphasized the need to ramp up the vaccination rate in various local government units (LGUs) to meet the country's target to fully vaccinate at least 50 million Filipinos to achieve population protection by December this year. "We cannot reach this target if we will plateau at 400 or 500 [thousand] daily jabs," Duterte said in his regular Talk to the People aired on Monday night. Duterte said a non-stop vaccination program at the local levels can greatly contribute to expediting the Covid-19 vaccination program nationwide.
Candidates for elective positions in the 2022 elections would be under close monitoring to prevent drug personalities from joining armed groups that could be used during the campaign period. Col. Ireneo Dalogdog, chief of the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG) in Central Visayas, thus warned politicians after the arrest of a drug trader who also works as gun-for-hire here and in the southern area of Cebu province.
Why Z-Wiki Buhay na Tubig, Imus?
We want to give the people of Buhay na Tubig the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Buhay na Tubig is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Buhay na Tubig participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Buhay na Tubig.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Buhay na Tubig.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Buhay na Tubig, Imus Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Imus, Cavite Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cavite, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Buhay na Tubig, Imus, Cavite, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.