Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
Barangays of Oroquieta City, in the Misamis Occidental Province within Region 10 in the Republic of The Philippines
Apil • Binuangan • Bolibol • Buenavista • Bunga • Buntawan • Burgos • Canubay • Ciriaco C. Pastrano • Clarin Settlement • Dolipos Alto • Dolipos Bajo • Dulapo • Dullan Norte • Dullan Sur • Lamac Lower • Lamac Upper • Langcangan Lower • Langcangan Proper • Langcangan Upper • Layawan • Loboc Lower • Loboc Upper • Malindang • Mialen • Mobod • Paypayan • Pines • Poblacion I • Poblacion II • Rizal Lower • Rizal Upper • San Vicente Alto • San Vicente Bajo • Sebucal • Senote • Taboc Norte • Taboc Sur • Talairon • Talic • Tipan • Toliyok • Tuyabang Alto • Tuyabang Bajo • Tuyabang Proper • Victoria • Villaflor
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Location of Oroquieta City within Misamis Occidental
Location of Misamis Occidental within Muslim Mindanao, Philippines
- 1 Location of Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- 2 History of Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- 3 People of Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- 6 Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Burgos, Oroquieta City Photo Gallery
- 19 Why Z-Wiki Burgos, Oroquieta City?
- 20 Disclaimer
Location of Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- Burgos is one of the Barangays of Oroquieta City.
- Oroquieta City is in the Province of Misamis Occidental
- Misamis Occidental is in the island of Mindanao and within Region_X.
History of Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Burgos
People of Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
Total Population of Burgos
Elected Government Officials of Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
|The barangay election of May 14, 2018 is over. The COMELEC is supposed to make the election results PUBLICLY available as President Duterte promised. Will they? Over 500,000 officials were elected. It is June 12, 2019 (over a year after the election) and their names are still hidden from the public. Made available only to the specific LGU. Election and Barangay Affairs Department (EBAD): Director Teopisto E. Elnas, Jr. does not reply to our emails. email@example.com (02-525-9298)|
Be a good citizen and SHARE public information. Please message the election result of this barangay to firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook . The names of the officials will be listed below.
- Elected Officers of Burgos for the term of 2018 - 2020
- Punong Barangay Chairman/Captain : ?
- Barangay Kagawads/Councilors:
- 7 members: Need their names
- Sangguniang Kabataan (SK officials)
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK kagawad:
- 7 members: need their names
- Elected Burgos Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Misamis Occidental, Oroquieta City, Burgos, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Eric H Buala
- Misamis Occidental, Oroquieta City, Burgos, Kagawad 1, Elda G Catane
- Misamis Occidental, Oroquieta City, Burgos, Kagawad 2, Trinidad B Saldivar
- Misamis Occidental, Oroquieta City, Burgos, Kagawad 3, Nilo G Labadan
- Misamis Occidental, Oroquieta City, Burgos, Kagawad 4, Nestor B Tolomia Jr
- Misamis Occidental, Oroquieta City, Burgos, Kagawad 5, Rena C Saceda
- Misamis Occidental, Oroquieta City, Burgos, Kagawad 6, Teodoro H Padogdog
- Misamis Occidental, Oroquieta City, Burgos, Kagawad 7, Nelson B Tapay
- Misamis Occidental, Oroquieta City, Burgos, SK Chairman, Jaymark C Apdua
This is the.
The barangay has power and authority over its domain. The improvement of the barangay rests on the barangay officials. The barangay chairman, the barangay council and the local businessmen forge the prosperity of the barangay. Not the president of the Philippines, senate, nor congress, not the governor of the province, not the mayor nor council of the municipality or city. Poor barangays stay poor because of weak and/or ignorant(uninformed) barangay leaders.
When roads need to be built or any infrastructure within the barangay is needed, all the barangay officials have to do is make a resolution and demand for it from the city or municipality council. The resolution will force the city/municipal council or responsible government office to hear the legitimate demands. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
Practically anything that has to do with the barangay, the barangay officials have a say on it and most likely the authority over it. The majority of the barangay officials are not aware of their duties and power. They depend on the city council or mayor. The elected barangay officials are afraid of the mayor and city/municipality's "Sangguniang Panlungsod". They are in fear of being ousted or removed from office. The truth is, "Sangguniang Panlungsod" does not have the power to remove any elected barangay officials from office. Only the COURT OF LAW can do this (judicial branch of the government). Information is power. Be informed.
The control of traffic is not up to the city council or chief of police. It is controlled by the barangay. If the barangay needs traffic enforcers, the barangay can make a resolution to demand it from the city or municipality council. When the electric coop or the water district do not maintain their lines, the barangay can directly demand for the maintenance from the utility companies. No need to wait for city council.
The citizens also has the power to make demands to the barangay officials. In case the officials get blinded. Simply file an official complaint with the barangay secretary naming the Punong barangay as the respondent representing the barangay.
Cleaning the shorelines, drainage systems, streets, rivers, and parks within your barangay is YOUR responsibility. You are accountable for this. It is not the responsibility of the City/Municipality officials. The citizens and officials of the barangay are responsible.
- BUDGET: As far as the preparation for the budget expenditures, it starts at the barangay level, then moves on to cities, municipalities, provinces and regions. The barangays need to exercise their authority. They need to put their yearly budget together for their administration and future projects. The majority of the barangays leave this job to the municipality and city. This is so wrong. Then when the budget doesn't come or is lacking, they complain.
- The budget for the barangays does go to the City or Municipality, but simply for holding and later distribution. The city or municipality DOES NOT approve the budget. It was already approved by congress. The city or municipality simply "distributes" the approved budget.
- The bureau of internal revenue is in cahoots to subdue the barangays, municipalities and provinces. They call the rightful shares to the taxes collected as "Internal Revenue Allotment Dependency". It is not a dependency. It is the lawful and rightful share of the LGU as specified in "TITLE III, SHARES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS IN THE PROCEEDS OF NATIONAL TAXES, CHAPTER I, Allotment of Internal Revenue Taxes, Section 284."
- Imperial Manila does not exist anymore. Budgetary planning has been .
- DURING ELECTIONS: Where do City and Municipality politicians go to campaign? They seek the support of the Barangay officials. They plead to the barangay folks for the votes. After the election they forget you. Do not ever forget the power of the barangay.
Ignorance keeps the pinoys thinking that Manila rules. Be informed, be educated and make your barangay prosper.
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State where the religion of . Bangsamoro will be a HOMELAND not for all Filipinos but for only the Muslim Filipinos. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state".
Businesses in Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Burgos.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Burgos
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Burgos, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
The schools in Burgos
Economy of Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Burgos, Oroquieta City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Burgos, Oroquieta City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Burgos, Oroquieta City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Burgos. This will help boost the local economy of Burgos. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Burgos landmarks here.
- Places to see in Burgos:
Fiestas and Traditions of Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Burgos
Your Story about Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
Tell your story about Burgos. You can talk about the good things in Burgos or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Burgos. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Burgos? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Burgos. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Burgos? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Burgos? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Burgos.
- PSC allots another P1.2 billion for athletes training in bid to win SEA Games overall title
- Thursday, August 15, 2019 5:35 am
- There was never a time in the history of Philippine sports that a government agency has allotted—and is prepared to spend—over a billion pesos in preparation for a big international event such as the Southeast Asian Games.
- The Philippine Sports Commission (PSC), through Chair Butch Ramirez, announced on Wednesday that the agency has appropriated P1.2 billion for the training and foreign exposure of national athletes training for the 30th edition of the Games the country is hosting later this year ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Stocks up, peso stronger
- Thursday, August 15, 2019
- Share prices ended higher yesterday as investors tracked overseas leads to trade the market.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) was up 70.20 points to 7,858.65, a 0.9 percent hike ........... Full Story»
- Manufacturing outlook bullish
- Wednesday, August 14, 2019
- The Philippine manufacturing sector showed resilience growing 4.4 percent in the first half of 2019 buoyed by sustained growth in few export markets and strong domestic demand.
- Ramon Lopez, secretary of the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) said external demand has generally been dampened by weaker economic and manufacturing activities in many economies due to the escalation of global trade tensions especially between US and China. This has increased policy uncertainty and disrupted manufacturing activities in the global value chain ........... Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Burgos.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Burgos, Oroquieta City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Misamis Occidental Province, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Burgos, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Burgos, Oroquieta City?
We want to give the people of Burgos the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Burgos is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Burgos participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Burgos.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.