List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Visit to help propagate the
Cabadbaran City, Jobs
The Philippines has 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
Barangays (31) of Cabadbaran City, in the Agusan del Norte Province within region 13 Caraga of the Republic of The Philippines
Antonio Luna • Bayabas • Bay-ang • Caasinan • Cabinet • Calamba • Calibunan • Comagascas • Concepcion • Del Pilar • Katugasan • Kauswagan • La Union • Mabini • Mahaba • Poblacion 1 • Poblacion 2 • Poblacion 3 • Poblacion 4 • Poblacion 5 • Poblacion 6 • Poblacion 7 • Poblacion 8 • Poblacion 9 • Poblacion 10 • Poblacion 11 • Poblacion 12 • Puting Bato • Sanghan • Soriano • Tolosa
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
- This page is for employers in Cabadbaran City
- If you have a job available and that job is within the City of Cabadbaran, you may post it here.
- Create your own "employer's" web page or company page. It will be yours to keep and maintain. You can advertise your products and services there. It is free. Plus we are always here to assist you for free. You can post your available jobs here and in your own web page.
- For the person looking for a Job, and wants to post his/her resume or bio data, Click
Go ahead and
|Insert your job offer in this page.|
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application.
Fund Raisers or Sponsorhsip Recruitment Coordinators
Project BOSS is looking for fund raisers or sponsorship recruitment coordinators. Part Time or Full Time
- We are hiring coordinators for every province in the Philippines. Not volunteers! This is a PAID position.
- No expiration date for this job posting. We are always interviewing and hiring.
- Fundraising is a great job. You get to meet important people.
- Job Description:
- Approach Sponsors or advertisers for the charitable bicycle race Tour de Zamboanga. A 4 day 510 kilometer bicycle race for charity.
- Not a volunteer Job. This is a paid position.
B.O.S.S. = Brotherhood Operation Sweet Smiles
- A Non-Profit Charitable organization for surgical restoration. Registered with the Security and Exchange Commission of the Philippines