Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines
Barangays of Manaoag, in the Pangasinan Province within Region 1 in the Republic of The Philippines
Babasit • Baguinay • Baritao • Bisal • Bucao • Cabanbanan • Calaocan • Inamotan • Lelemaan • Licsi • Lipit Norte • Lipit Sur • Matolong • Mermer • Nalsian • Oraan East • Oraan West • Pantal • Pao • Parian • Poblacion • Pugaro • San Ramon • Santa Ines • Sapang • Tebuel
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Pangasinan Province, Philippines|
Manaoag within the Pangasinan province
Map Locator of Pangasinan Province
- 1 Location of Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines
- 2 History of Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines
- 3 People of Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines
- 6 Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate for Sale or lease in Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines
- 16 Cabanbanan, Manaoag Photo Gallery
- 17 Why Z-Wiki Cabanbanan, Manaoag
- 18 Disclaimer
Location of Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines
- Cabanbanan is one of the Barangays of Manaoag.
- Manaoag is one of the municipalities in the Pangasinan province.
- Pangasinan is in the island of Luzon and within Region_I-Ilocos Region.
History of Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Cabanbanan
People of Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines
Total Population of Cabanbanan per 2010 census: 3,851
Elected Government Officials of Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines
- Elected Cabanbanan Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay Tamondong, Bonifacio Tulioc
- Barangay Kagawad : Garcia, Rolly Cano
- Barangay Kagawad : Veloria, Jose Isidro
- Barangay Kagawad : Bautista, Wilfredo Jr. Bulatao
- Barangay Kagawad : Mangonon, Ariel Calao
- Barangay Kagawad : Aquino, Jimmy Esteron
- Barangay Kagawad : Milo, Ramsy Noces
- Barangay Kagawad : Oraciona, Jose Valdez
- Barangay Secretary : Antonio F. Fallomina
Businesses in Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Cabanbanan, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
School year 2018-2019 starts Monday, Monday, June 4, 2018 and ends on Friday, April 5, 2019, for public elementary and secondary schools. The School Year shall consist of 208 school days inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training and the three days for the Parent-Teacher Conferences (PTC) conducted within the school year. However, learners are expected to be in school for a total of 200 class days.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be proficient in ENGLISH.
The schools in Cabanbanan
Economy of Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Cabanbanan, Manaoag you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Cabanbanan, Manaoag, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Cabanbanan, Manaoag. Where does the energy source of this Manaoag come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Cabanbanan in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Cabanbanan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Cabanbanan landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines
Fiesta date of Cabanbanan
Your Story about Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines
Tell your story about Cabanbanan. You can talk about the good things in Cabanbanan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Cabanbanan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Cabanbanan, Manaoag, Pangasinan, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Cabanbanan? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Cabanbanan.
- Pictures of Cabanbanan
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Cabanbanan, Manaoag.
Why Z-Wiki Cabanbanan, Manaoag
We want to give the people of Cabanbanan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Cabanbanan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Cabanbanan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Cabanbanan.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.