LOG IN. UPLOAD PICTURES.
The Philippines has Zamboanga Shopping to help propagate the Chavacano Language
Cairohan, Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Barangays of Passi City, in the Iloilo Province within Region 6-Western Visayas in the Repubic of The Philippines
Agdahon • Agdayao • Aglalana • Agtabo • Agtambo • Alimono • Arac • Ayuyan • Bacuranan • Bagacay • Batu • Bayan • Bitaogan • Buenavista • Buyo • Cabunga • Cadilang • Cairohan • Dalicanan • Gegachac • Gemat-y • Gemumua-agahon • Gines Viejo • Imbang Grande • Jaguimitan • Libo-o • Maasin • Magdungao • Malag-it Grande • Malag-it Pequeño • Mambiranan Grande • Mambiranan Pequeño • Man-it • Mantulang • Mulapula • Nueva Union • Pagaypay • Pangi • Poblacion Ilawod • Poblacion Ilaya • Punong • Quinagaringan Grande • Quinagaringan Pequeño • Sablogon • Salngan • Santo Tomas • Sarapan • Tagubong • Talongonan • Tubod • Tuburan
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. "Budgetary planning has been DECENTRALIZED since 1991". It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Create Name's page
Passi City Map Locator
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Iloilo, Philippines|
Map Locator of Iloilo Province
Cairohan, Passi City,
Location of Cairohan, Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
Cairohan is located ....
History of Cairohan, Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Cairohan
People of Cairohan, Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- Population of Cairohan, CITY OF PASSI as of 2020 census: 1,885
Local Government Unit LGU of Cairohan, Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
|Republic Act No. 11462 Approved: 03 December 2019: That the barangay and sangguniang kabataan elections on the second Monday of May 2020 shall be postponed to December 5, 2022. The elected barangay officials as of May 14, 2018 will serve until December of 2022.|
- Elected Officers for the term of 2016 - 2018
- Barangay Chairperson(Captain): Nonito Pallado Pamplona
- Kagawad(Councilor): Jessie Palomillo Lapating
- Kagawad(Councilor): Edna Dumapoy Pallado
- Kagawad(Councilor): Mario Jr. Pallado
- Kagawad(Councilor): Rosalinda Pablico Tacardon
- Kagawad(Councilor): Ronald Catapatan Paez
- Kagawad(Councilor): Mark Ian Lunas Espeja
- Kagawad(Councilor): Jose Pablico Balopiños
- Sk Chairperson: Jeneveb Espeja Palomillo
- Barangay Secretary: Mary Joy Palomillo Halican
- Elected Officials for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Election Result for this barangay from the COMELEC is not available as of 02 November 2014.You may email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- Elected barangay officials of Cairohan for the term of 2010-2013
- Iloilo, Passi City, Cairojan, Barangay Chairman, Jerry P Moreno
- Iloilo, Passi City, Cairojan, Kagawad 1, Nonito P Pamplona
- Iloilo, Passi City, Cairojan, Kagawad 2, Liliosa B Panizales
- Iloilo, Passi City, Cairojan, Kagawad 3, Jessie P Lapating
- Iloilo, Passi City, Cairojan, Kagawad 4, Jose P Balopiños
- Iloilo, Passi City, Cairojan, Kagawad 5, Gerald T Paccial
- Iloilo, Passi City, Cairojan, Kagawad 6, Buena S Alderite
- Iloilo, Passi City, Cairojan, Kagawad 7, Larie C Pagayon
- Iloilo, Passi City, Cairojan, SK Chairman, Richelle P Pablico
Businesses in Cairohan, Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Cairohan, Passi City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Cairohan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Cairohan, Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Cairohan, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Cairohan, Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via Facebook.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Cairohan, Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
The schools in Cairohan
Economy of Cairohan, Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Cairohan, Passi City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Cairohan, Passi City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Cairohan, Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Cairohan, Passi City. Where does the energy source of this Passi City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Cairohan, Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Cairohan in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Cairohan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Cairohan landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Cairohan, Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
Fiesta date of Cairohan
Your Story about Cairohan, Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
Tell your story about Cairohan. You can talk about the good things in Cairohan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Cairohan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Cairohan, Passi City Photo Gallery
- Pictures of Cairohan
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Cairohan, Passi City.
Featured News of The Philippine
Updated: March 31, 2023
DSWD extends aid to oil spill-affected residents of Batangas.
BATANGAS CITY – The Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) has facilitated more than PHP1.5 million worth of assistance to the oil spill-affected areas in this province. The department, through its Field Office IV-A Calabarzon (Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal and Quezon) and in coordination with the City Social Welfare and Development Office of Batangas City, has distributed 1,762 family food packs (FFPs) to the affected fisherfolk and tourism industry workers in six villages of Isla Verde as of Friday.
Davao, Caraga, Soccsksargen agri-coops get P30-M gov’t aid
DAVAO CITY – Thirty-one farming cooperatives in three regions in Mindanao are beneficiaries of some PHP30 million worth of assistance from the government, officials reported Friday. In the Davao region, around 26 qualified farmers’ cooperatives and associations (FCAs) in Davao de Oro province received Thursday farm machinery worth PHP24.18 million from the Department of Agriculture (DA). In a statement, Governor Dorothy Gonzaga said the equipment, coursed through the Philippine Center for Postharvest Development and Mechanization (PhilMech), would advance the farming ventures and increase the income of the FCAs-beneficiaries.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.