Capitan Tomas, Rosales, Pangasinan, Philippines
Barangays of Rosales, in the Pangasinan Province within Region 1 in the Republic of The Philippines
Acop • Bakitbakit • Balingcanaway • Cabalaoangan Norte • Cabalaoangan Sur • Calanutan • Camangaan • Capitan Tomas • Carmay East • Carmay West • Carmen East • Carmen West • Casanicolasan • Coliling • Don Antonio Village • Guiling • Palakipak • Pangaoan • Rabago • Rizal • Salvacion • San Angel • San Antonio • San Bartolome • San Isidro • San Luis • San Pedro East • San Pedro West • San Vicente • Station District • Tomana East • Tomana West • Zone I • Zone II • Zone III • Zone IV • Zone V
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Pangasinan Province, Philippines|
Rosales within the Pangasinan province
Map Locator of Pangasinan Province
Location of Capitan Tomas, Rosales, Pangasinan, Philippines
History of Capitan Tomas, Rosales, Pangasinan, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Capitan Tomas
People of Capitan Tomas, Rosales, Pangasinan, Philippines
Total Population of Capitan Tomas
Elected Government Officials of Capitan Tomas, Rosales, Pangasinan, Philippines
- Elected Barangay Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay/Captain/Chairman: < > Cascolan, Esmelyn Billedo
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Gamboa, Mario Alonzo
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Nagaño, Guillermo Caranto
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Ursua, Carmelito Vinluan
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Cascolan, Mateo Moreno
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Dasig, Gildo Ugali
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Ganotan, Gloria Quisisem
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Villanos, Aileen Casareno
Businesses in Capitan Tomas, Rosales, Pangasinan, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Capitan Tomas, Rosales.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Capitan Tomas
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Capitan Tomas, Rosales, Pangasinan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Capitan Tomas, Rosales, Pangasinan, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Capitan Tomas, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Capitan Tomas, Rosales, Pangasinan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Capitan Tomas, Rosales, Pangasinan, Philippines
The schools in Capitan Tomas
Economy of Capitan Tomas, Rosales, Pangasinan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Capitan Tomas, Rosales you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Capitan Tomas, Rosales, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Capitan Tomas, Rosales, Pangasinan, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Capitan Tomas, Rosales. Where does the energy source of this Rosales come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Capitan Tomas, Rosales, Pangasinan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Capitan Tomas in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Capitan Tomas. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Capitan Tomas landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Capitan Tomas, Rosales, Pangasinan, Philippines
Fiesta date of Capitan Tomas
Your Story about Capitan Tomas, Rosales, Pangasinan, Philippines
Tell your story about Capitan Tomas. You can talk about the good things in Capitan Tomas or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Capitan Tomas. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Capitan Tomas, Rosales, Pangasinan, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Capitan Tomas? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Capitan Tomas.
- Pictures of Capitan Tomas
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Capitan Tomas, Rosales.
Why Z-Wiki Capitan Tomas, Rosales?
We want to give the people of Capitan Tomas the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Capitan Tomas is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Capitan Tomas participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Capitan Tomas.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.