The Philippines does not uphold the separation of church and state. It finances Islam.
In Philippines you can grow your own Herbal Remedies to Cure Diseases, Ailments & Illnesses.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Accept the Bitter to get Better
Category:Mexico Pampanga Realty
List your "For Sale Property" here.
Commercial properties, houses, vacant lots, condominiums, raw land, farms & businesses
Back To Pampanga Realty - Properties for Sale, Lease or Rent Home Page
|Real Estate is one of the best investments in the Philippines. It is important that you find a good Real Estate Agent or agents to represent you.||
Agents in the Philippines
|Attention property owners, your properties for sale in the Philippines can be in this realty listings for free! Locate your community and post it there.|
|Back To Mexico, Pampanga, Philippines Home Page|
- To list your real estate property for sale or lease in Mexico, go to the list of barangays below. Select the barangay category where your property is located. List your house and lot or property for sale in the barangay where it is located.
- If your barangay is not categorized here, you can just
Remember to show the FULL address of your property. your property for sale or lease in this page and a system operator will create a separate REALTY page for it ASAP.
Go ahead and
|Insert your property for sale or lease in this page.|
A system operator will create a separate REALTY page for it ASAP.
Remember to show the FULL address of your property.
|List of Properties for Sale in Mexico, Pampanga|
STO. DOMINGO MEXICO, PAMPANGA
- LOT FOR SALE IN STO. DOMINGO MEXICO, PAMPANGA
- 5M (12920sq.m.)pls call 09228179054
Amaia Land Now in ANGELES ROAD, BRGY SAPANG MAISAC, MEXICO, PAMPANGA
- Amaia: Quality, affordable homes for more Filipinos
Now, you can make your dream come true with Amaia, Ayala Land's first foray in the economic housing market, where the greater number of least-served Filipinos belong. Studies show that the low-income market makes up about 90 percent of the total demand for housing in the country. There's a shortage of 3.8M housing in the Philippines, primarily in the socialized and low-cost segment, which is mostly ignored by major property developers. And then came Amaia which changed the way we look at low-income housing, backed up by Ayala Land's untainted reputation for quality. As the economic housing arm of Ayala Land, Amaia hopes to uplift the living standards of many more Filipino households.
Beyond basic peaceful community living;features and amenities are: exclusive entrance and exit, perimeter fence,patio greens, playground, pavilion,swimming pool, basketball court, tree lined spine roads,continues water supply,complete electrical and water drainage/sewage facilities,flood free community.
You are now one step closer to your dream house.Contact us and we will discuss you on how to avail.
- Located at ANGELES ROAD, BRGY SAPANG MAISAC, MEXICO,PAMPANGA.
- Contact person: Francis Secretario
- e mail add: firstname.lastname@example.org
This category currently contains no pages or media.