Separation of Church and State
"Let there be freedom of religion, but keep religion separate from government. A country that bows down to the laws of religion will one day be governed by religion." fhm
Charlie M. Mariano
Connect with Family! Connect with old friends! Click on any letter below.
Connect with new friends!
When you find a RELATIVE or FRIEND in Zamboanga Wiki, Link your pages. Connect with the world!!
It’s FREE and SIMPLE. Our Social Network at Work for You.
Create your own Profile. Start a Genealogy Page
Post only information you want to share.
About Charlie M. Mariano
- Father: Diego Rojas Mariano
- Mother: Alicia Mariano
- Born: November 4, 1966 - Labuan, Zamboanga City
- Spouse: Emmylou Lledo Mendija of Margosatubig, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Children of Emmylou and Charlie
- Zamboanga City Elected Officer for the term of 2007-2010: City Councilor
- Zamboanga City Elected Officer for the term of 2013-2016: City Councilor
- Zamboanga City Elected Officer for the term of 2016- 2019: City Councilor
Schools Charlie M. Mariano attended
- Elementary: ??
- High School: ??
- College: Graduated A. B. Political Science, WMSU, 1987 and Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- President WMSU, Supreme Student Government, 1986-87
- Editor-In-Chief - WMSU Digest, 1986-88, Law Forum, 1989-90.
Organizations Charlie M. Mariano Belongs to
Photo Gallery of Charlie M. Mariano
- You pictures will go here