Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic Nation within the Philippines.
Aga • Balaytigui • Banilad • Barangay 1 (Pob.) • Barangay 2 (Pob.) • Barangay 3 (Pob.) • Barangay 4 (Pob.) • Barangay 5 (Pob.) • Barangay 6 (Pob.) • Barangay 7 (Pob.) • Barangay 8 (Pob.) • Barangay 9 (Pob.) • Barangay 10 (Pob.) • Barangay 11 (Pob.) • Barangay 12 (Pob.) • Bilaran • Bucana • Bulihan • Bunducan • Butucan • Calayo • Catandaan • Cogunan • Dayap • Kaylaway • Kayrilaw • Latag • Looc • Lumbangan • Malapad Na Bato • Mataas Na Pulo • Maugat • Munting Indan • Natipuan • Pantalan • Papaya • Putat • Reparo • Talangan • Tumalim • Utod • Wawa
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
Nasugbu Batangas Map Locator
Batangas Province, Philippines
Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas elementary school
- 1 Location of Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
- 2 History of Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
- 3 People of Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
- 6 Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Cogunan, Nasugbu Photo Gallery
- 19 Why Z-Wiki Cogunan, Nasugbu?
Location of Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
- Cogunan is one of the Barangays of Nasugbu.
- Nasugbu is in the Province of Batangas
- Batangas is in the island of Luzon and within Region IV-A.
History of Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Cogunan
People of Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
Total Population of Cogunan
Elected Government Officials of Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
- Elected Cogunan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Batangas, Nasugbu, Cogunan, Barangay Captain, Ernesto T Dimafelix
- Batangas, Nasugbu, Cogunan, Kagawad 1, Fredderick B Silang
- Batangas, Nasugbu, Cogunan, Kagawad 2, Quirico G Sobrado
- Batangas, Nasugbu, Cogunan, Kagawad 3, Primitivo V Garcia
- Batangas, Nasugbu, Cogunan, Kagawad 4, Jeepson Paul B Dimafelix
- Batangas, Nasugbu, Cogunan, Kagawad 5, Mario B Hernandez
- Batangas, Nasugbu, Cogunan, Kagawad 6, Cesario C Andino Sr.
- Batangas, Nasugbu, Cogunan, Kagawad 7, Godofredo B Dimafelix
- Batangas, Nasugbu, Cogunan, SK Chairman, Julie Ann H Consigo
Businesses in Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Cogunan, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, the opening of classes for the year 2020-2021 is deferred to October 5, 2020.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
The schools in Cogunan
Economy of Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Cogunan, Nasugbu you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Cogunan, Nasugbu, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Cogunan, Nasugbu. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Cogunan. This will help boost the local economy of Cogunan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Cogunan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Cogunan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
Fiesta date of Cogunan: Every last Saturday of April.
Your Story about Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
Tell your story about Cogunan. You can talk about the good things in Cogunan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Cogunan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Cogunan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Cogunan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Cogunan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Cogunan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Cogunan.
- Inaugural triathlon at New Clark City set
- Monday, August 16, 2019 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — All is set for the New Clark City Triathlon which is the first triathlon event to be held at the New Clark City Sports Complex in Capas, Tarlac on Oct. 19-20.
- GoClark Sports and Events has partnered with presenting sponsor Robinsons Land Corp. in this triathlon featuring the swim event at the Aquatics Center, the 20km bike in the newly built New Clark City-SCTex connecting road and the run course in the sports complex, including the warm-up athletic track, the river park and a finish lap around the 20,000-seater Athletics Stadium ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- 6% growth target stays
- Monday, Septembe 16, 2019
- The Department of Finance (DOF) said the government is maintaining its growth target of six percent or higher this year, even as the economy settled at only 5.5 percent growth in the first semester given the delay in the enactment of the 2019 General Appropriations Act (GAA).
- Carlos Dominguez, finance secretary, also said to avoid a repeat of the 2019 budget delay, leaders of both the Senate and the House of Representatives are meeting every month to monitor the progress on the budget and the 25 priority bills enumerated in the 4th State-of-the-Nation Address ........... Full Story»
- Stocks up, peso stronger
- Thursday, August 15, 2019
- Share prices ended higher yesterday as investors tracked overseas leads to trade the market.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) was up 70.20 points to 7,858.65, a 0.9 percent hike ........... Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Cogunan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Cogunan, Nasugbu Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Nasugbu Batangas Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Batangas, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Cogunan, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Cogunan, Nasugbu?
We want to give the people of Cogunan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Cogunan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Cogunan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Cogunan.