Cuta, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic State within the Philippines.
Barangays (105) of Batangas City, in the Batangas Province within Region IV-A(Calabarzon) in the Republic of The Philippines
Alangilan | Balagtas | Balete | Banaba Center | Banaba Kanluran | Banaba Silangan | Banaba Ibaba | Barangay 1 (Pob.) | Barangay 2 (Pob.) | Barangay 3 (Pob.) | Barangay 4 (Pob.) | Barangay 5 (Pob.) | Barangay 6 (Pob.) | Barangay 7 (Pob.) | Barangay 8 (Pob.) | Barangay 9 (Pob.) | Barangay 10 (Pob.) | Barangay 11 (Pob.) | Barangay 12 (Pob.) | Barangay 13 (Pob.) | Barangay 14 (Pob.) | Barangay 15 (Pob.) | Barangay 16 (Pob.) | Barangay 17 (Pob.) | Barangay 18 (Pob.) | Barangay 19 (Pob.) | Barangay 20 (Pob.) | Barangay 21 (Pob.) | Barangay 22 (Pob.) | Barangay 23 (Pob.) | Barangay 24 (Pob.) | Bilogo | Bolbok | Bukal | Calicanto | Catandala | Concepcion | Conde Itaas | Conde Labak | Cuta | Dalig | Dela Paz | Dela Paz Pulot Aplaya | Dela Paz Pulot Itaas | Dumuclay | Dumantay | Gulod Itaas | Gulod Labak | Haligue Kanluran | Haligue Silangan | Ilijan | Kumba | Kumintang Ibaba | Kumintang Ilaya | Libjo | Lobo | Liponpon Isla Verde | Maapas | Mabacong | Mahabang Dahilig | Mahabang Parang | Mahacot Kanluran | Mahacot Silangan | Malalim | Malibayo | Malitam | Maruclap | Pagkilatan | Paharang Kanluran | Paharang Silangan | Pallocan Silangan | Pallocan Kanluran | Pinamucan | Pinamucan Ibaba | Pinamucan Silangan | Sampaga | San Agapito Isla Verde | San Agustin Kanluran Isla Verde | San Agustin Silangan Isla Verde | San Andres Isla Verde | San Antonio Isla Verde | San Isidro | San Jose Sico | San Miguel | San Pedro | Santa Clara | Santa Rita Aplaya | Santa Rita Karsada | Santo Domingo | Santo Niño | Simlong | Sirang Lupa | Sorosoro Ibaba | Sorosoro Ilaya | Sorosoro Karsada | Tabangao Aplaya | Tabangao Ambulong | Tabangao Dao | Talahib Pandayan | Talahib Payapa | Talumpok Kanluran | Talumpok Silangan | Tinga Itaas | Tinga Labak | Tulo | Wawa
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Batangas City, Philippines|
Location of Batangas City
Batangas Province, Philippines
Please upload Picture
- 1 Location of Cuta, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
- 2 History of Cuta, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
- 3 People of Cuta, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
- 4 Local Government Unit LGU of Cuta, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Cuta, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
- 6 Real Estate for Sale in Cuta, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
- 7 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Cuta, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
- 8 Schools in Cuta, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
- 9 Economy of Cuta, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
- 10 Natural Resources of Cuta, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
- 11 Tourists Attractions of Cuta, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
- 12 Fiestas and Traditions of Cuta, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
- 13 Your Story about Cuta, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
- 14 Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 15 Cuta, Batangas City Photo Gallery
- 16 Disclaimer
Location of Cuta, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
History of Cuta, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Cuta
People of Cuta, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
Total Population of Cuta
Local Government Unit LGU of Cuta, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
- Elected Cuta Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Caseda, Ramil Lacsamana
- Barangay Kagawad : Aguila, Noel Sonny Serrano
- Barangay Kagawad : Fabrero, Jay-Ar Gubi
- Barangay Kagawad : Herrera, Ricardo Ontiveros
- Barangay Kagawad : Flores, Bernie Glema
- Barangay Kagawad : Almadin, Restituto Dapat
- Barangay Kagawad : Ramos, Celso Montalbo
- Barangay Kagawad : Perez, Celso Sanchez
- Elected Cuta Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Batangas, Batangas City (Capital), Cuta, Barangay Captain, Ruben T Pabrero
- Batangas, Batangas City (Capital), Cuta, Kagawad 1, Ramil L Caseda
- Batangas, Batangas City (Capital), Cuta, Kagawad 2, Marcelino A Bonifacio
- Batangas, Batangas City (Capital), Cuta, Kagawad 3, Ricardo O Herrera
- Batangas, Batangas City (Capital), Cuta, Kagawad 4, Lemuel A Perez
- Batangas, Batangas City (Capital), Cuta, Kagawad 5, Perlito DC Alcantara
- Batangas, Batangas City (Capital), Cuta, Kagawad 6, Restituto D Almadin
- Batangas, Batangas City (Capital), Cuta, Kagawad 7, Apolonio S Dimaano
- Batangas, Batangas City (Capital), Cuta, SK Chairman, Jane Hannah C Ilagan
Businesses in Cuta, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Cuta, Batangas City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Cuta
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Cuta, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Cuta, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Cuta, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Cuta, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, the opening of classes for the year 2020-2021 is deferred to October 5, 2020.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
The schools in Cuta
Economy of Cuta, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Cuta, Batangas City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Cuta, Batangas City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Cuta, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Cuta, Batangas City. Where does the energy source of this Batangas City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Cuta, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Cuta in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Cuta. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Cuta landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Cuta, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
Fiesta date of Cuta
Your Story about Cuta, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines
Tell your story about Cuta. You can talk about the good things in Cuta or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Cuta. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Cuta
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Cuta, Batangas City.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.