List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Datu Hoffer Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic State within the Philippines.
Barangays of Datu Hoffer Ampatuan in the Maguindanao Province within The ARMM in the Republic of The Philippines
Kubentong • Labu-labu I • Labu-labu II • Limpongo • Macalag • Sayap • Taib • Talibadok • Tuayan • Tuayan I • Tuntungan
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of 33 Municipalities in the Maguindanao province within Region XV - ARMM in the Republic of The Philippines
Ampatuan || Barira || Buldon || Buluan || Datu Abdullah Sangki || Datu Anggal Midtimbang || Datu Blah T. Sinsuat || Datu Hoffer Ampatuan || Datu Odin Sinsuat || Datu Paglas || Datu Piang || Datu Saudi-Ampatuan || Datu Unsay || Gen. S. K. Pendatun || Guindulungan || Kabuntalan || Mamasapano || Mangudadatu || Matanog || Northern Kabuntalan || Pagagawan || Pagalungan || Paglat || Pandag || Parang || Rajah Buayan || Shariff Aguak (Capital) || Shariff Saydona Mustapha || South Upi || Sultan Kudarat || Sultan Mastura || Sultan Sa Barongis || Talayan || Sultan Sumagka(Talitay) || Upi
Datu Hoffer Ampatuan Municipality Seal
Datu Hoffer Ampatuan within The Maguindanao Province
Maguindanao Province within The Philippines
Maguindanao Province within The Philippines
Datu Hoffer Ampatuan Municipality Hall
Datu Hoffer Ampatuan is a municipality in the province of Maguindanao, Philippines. According to the 2007 census, it has a population of at least 22,471 people (not counting the population of barangays only partially included).
It was created out of 9 barangays from the municipality of Shariff Aguak, and portions of 2 barangays from Datu Unsay, by virtue of Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 220, which was subsequently ratified in a plebiscite held on July 30, 2009.
- 1 Location of Datu Hoffer Ampatuan, Maguindanao
- 2 People of Datu Hoffer Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- 3 Local Government Unit LGU of Datu Hoffer Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- 4 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Datu Hoffer Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Datu Hoffer Ampatuan, Maguindanao
- 6 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Datu Hoffer Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- 7 Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Datu Hoffer Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- 8 Your Story about Datu Hoffer Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- 9 The oldest man or woman in Datu Hoffer Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- 10 Datu Hoffer Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 11 Datu Hoffer Ampatuan, Maguindanao Photo Gallery
- 12 Disclaimer
Location of Datu Hoffer Ampatuan, Maguindanao
- Datu Hoffer Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Coordinates: 6.8667° N, 124.4500° E
People of Datu Hoffer Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- Total Population of Datu Hoffer Ampatuan as of May 1, 2015 Census: 25,012
- Total Population of Datu Hoffer Ampatuan as of May 1, 2010 Census: 16,295
Local Government Unit LGU of Datu Hoffer Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
Budget of Municipalities and Cities: The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. It has been decentralized since 1991. It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!".
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State and finance the religion of Islam. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". We need a representation of a MINIMUM of one SENATOR per REGION..
- Contrary to Pres. Duterte's ranting (July 2019): Elected public officials can't be suspended by the DILG or the office of the president. Republic Act 7160 chapter 4.
- Elected officials of Datu Hoffer Ampatuan for the term of 2016-2019
- Mayor of Datu Hoffer Ampatuan: Bai Ampatuan - Unopposed
- Vice-Mayor of Datu Hoffer Ampatuan: Bongbong Ampatuan - Unopposed
- Councilors of Datu Hoffer Ampatuan:
- Akas Ampatuan
- Macapagal Kamindan Jr.
- Norodin Ampatuan
- Lina Unao
- Saddam Malaguial
- Bayan Kadil
- Salunda Kusan
- Kasim Omar
- Elected officials of Datu Hoffer Ampatuan for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Datu Hoffer Ampatuan: AMPATUAN, BONGBONG (PDP) PARTIDO DEMOKRATIKO PILIPINO LAKAS NG BAYAN
- Vice-Mayor of Datu Hoffer Ampatuan: AMPATUAN, NOR-AILA (PDP) PARTIDO DEMOKRATIKO PILIPINO LAKAS NG BAYAN
- Councilors of Datu Hoffer Ampatuan:
- OMAR, KASIM (PDP) PARTIDO DEMOKRATIKO PILIPINO LAKAS NG BAYAN 878 14.65%
- KUSAN, SALUNDA (PDP) PARTIDO DEMOKRATIKO PILIPINO LAKAS NG BAYAN 759 12.66%
- MALAGUIAL, SADDAM (PDP) PARTIDO DEMOKRATIKO PILIPINO LAKAS NG BAYAN 752 12.55%
- AMPATUAN, MOWEN (PDP) PARTIDO DEMOKRATIKO PILIPINO LAKAS NG BAYAN 714 11.91%
- KAMINDAN, MACAPAGAL JR. (PDP) PARTIDO DEMOKRATIKO PILIPINO LAKAS NG BAYAN 679 11.33%
- KADIL, BAYAN (PDP) PARTIDO DEMOKRATIKO PILIPINO LAKAS NG BAYAN 608 10.15%
- LAKMAN, NORODIN (PDP) PARTIDO DEMOKRATIKO PILIPINO LAKAS NG BAYAN 583 9.73%
- UNAO, LINA (PDP) PARTIDO DEMOKRATIKO PILIPINO LAKAS NG BAYAN 502 8.38%
- Elected officials of Datu Hoffer Ampatuan for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Datu Hoffer Ampatuan:
- Vice-Mayor of Datu Hoffer Ampatuan:
- Councilors of Datu Hoffer Ampatuan:
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Datu Hoffer Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Datu Hoffer Ampatuan, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Businesses in Datu Hoffer Ampatuan, Maguindanao
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Datu Hoffer Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Datu Hoffer Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
In the Philippines a fiesta is usually celebrated in barrios or barangays. It is the official holiday of the LGU, the barangay. Filipinos love fiestas. It is a time for joy and celebration. A fiesta is of Spanish origin and is usually commemorated in association with a christian patron saint. Most barangays whose population have been clustered by Muslims(Moros) and their population is more than that of the Christians, the celebration of the fiesta have been cancelled and replaced with the Hari Raya or Eid al-Fitr.
The cities or municipalities usually have yearly festivals where all the barangays participate. The cities or municipalities hold contests for the best floats in parades.
Your Story about Datu Hoffer Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in Datu Hoffer Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Datu Hoffer Ampatuan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Datu Hoffer Ampatuan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Datu Hoffer Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Ampatuan, Maguindanao.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Datu Hoffer Ampatuan, Maguindanao Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Maguindanao, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
=[[Datu Hoffer Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines]]=
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.