List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Visit to help propagate the
Granada, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The Philippines has 42,045 barangays, 1489 municipalities, 145 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
Barangays of Bacolod City, in the Negros Occidental Province within Region 6(Western Visayas) in the Republic of The Philippines
Alangilan | Alijis | Banago | Barangay 1 (Pob.) | Barangay 2 (Pob.) | Barangay 3 (Pob.) | Barangay 4 (Pob.) | Barangay 5 (Pob.) | Barangay 6 (Pob.) | Barangay 7 (Pob.) | Barangay 8 (Pob.) | Barangay 9 (Pob.) | Barangay 10 (Pob.) | Barangay 11 (Pob.) | Barangay 12 (Pob.) | Barangay 13 (Pob.) | Barangay 14 (Pob.) | Barangay 15 (Pob.) | Barangay 16 (Pob.) | Barangay 17 (Pob.) | Barangay 18 (Pob.) | Barangay 19 (Pob.) | Barangay 20 (Pob.) | Barangay 21 (Pob.) | Barangay 22 (Pob.) | Barangay 23 (Pob.) | Barangay 24 (Pob.) | Barangay 25 (Pob.) | Barangay 26 (Pob.) | Barangay 27 (Pob.) | Barangay 28 (Pob.) | Barangay 29 (Pob.) | Barangay 30 (Pob.) | Barangay 31 (Pob.) | Barangay 32 (Pob.) | Barangay 33 (Pob.) | Barangay 34 (Pob.) | Barangay 35 (Pob.) | Barangay 36 (Pob.) | Barangay 37 (Pob.) | Barangay 38 (Pob.) | Barangay 39 (Pob.) | Barangay 40 (Pob.) | Barangay 41 (Pob.) | Bata | Cabug | Estefania | Felisa | Granada | Handumanan | Mandalagan | Mansilingan | Montevista | Pahanocoy | Punta-taytay | Singcang-Airport | Sum-ag | Taculing | Tangub | Villamonte | Vista Alegre
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Negros Occidental|
Negros Occidental Map Locator
Location of Granada, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Granada is one of the Barangays of Bacolod City.
- Bacolod City is in the Province of Negros Occidental
- Negros Occidental is in the Western Visayas island of Negros and within Region VI.
History of Granada, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Granada
People of Granada, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Total Population of Granada
Elected Government Officials of Granada, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Elected Granada Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay: Talimodao, Alfredo Jr. Pedrosa
- Barangay Kagawad: Vito, Armando Montoya
- Barangay Kagawad: Alunan, Rafael Jr. Remada
- Barangay Kagawad: Castaño, Eljohn Soqueño
- Barangay Kagawad: Carpen, Conrado Jr. Ponce De Leon
- Barangay Kagawad: Balcera, Alfredo Guanzon
- Barangay Kagawad: Sayson, Jose, Jr. Villanueva
- Barangay Kagawad: Nietes, Gerson Mosquera
- Elected Granada Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Bacolod City, Granada, Barangay Chairman, Alfredo P Talimodao Jr
- Bacolod City, Granada, Kagawad 1, Rafael R Alunan Jr
- Bacolod City, Granada, Kagawad 2, Armando M Vito
- Bacolod City, Granada, Kagawad 3, Roque B Navarra
- Bacolod City, Granada, Kagawad 4, William D Diocson
- Bacolod City, Granada, Kagawad 5, Alfredo G Balcera
- Bacolod City, Granada, Kagawad 6, Lorenzo G Sayson Jr
- Bacolod City, Granada, Kagawad 7, Dino M Yanson
- Bacolod City, Granada, SK Chairman, Keith L Ramos
Businesses in Granada, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Granada.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Granada
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Granada, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Granada, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Granada, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Granada, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Granada, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The schools in Granada
Economy of Granada, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Granada, Bacolod City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Granada, Bacolod City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Granada, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Granada, Bacolod City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Granada, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Granada. This will help boost the local economy of Granada. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Granada landmarks here.
- Places to see in Granada:
Fiestas and Traditions of Granada, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Granada
Your Story about Granada, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Tell your story about Granada. You can talk about the good things in Granada or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Granada. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Granada, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Granada? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Granada. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Granada, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Granada? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Granada? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Granada.
- Inaugural triathlon at New Clark City set
- Monday, August 16, 2019 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — All is set for the New Clark City Triathlon which is the first triathlon event to be held at the New Clark City Sports Complex in Capas, Tarlac on Oct. 19-20.
- GoClark Sports and Events has partnered with presenting sponsor Robinsons Land Corp. in this triathlon featuring the swim event at the Aquatics Center, the 20km bike in the newly built New Clark City-SCTex connecting road and the run course in the sports complex, including the warm-up athletic track, the river park and a finish lap around the 20,000-seater Athletics Stadium ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
Updated: October 21, 2021
Philippines — The local government of Romblon continues to receive a stable supply of vaccines for the past weeks from the national government after a month-long surge of Covid-19 cases. In the Network Briefing News by Communications Secretary Martin Andanar, Romblon Mayor Gerard Montojo noted the steady supply of vaccines in his locality as they are targeting to reach full vaccination of nearly 15,000 individuals next month.
CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY - Less than a month before he retires from service, Philippine National Police (PNP) chief Gen. Guillermo Elazar reminded regional and city police officials here to abide by the principles and guidelines to avoid criticisms. Eleazar, in his first visit to the city on Thursday, said in his speech that he could not blame some sectors that criticize the 222,000-strong uniformed and non-uniformed police personnel in the country due to the mistakes of a few in their ranks who have violated the law or erred in the conduct of their profession. "Even though we continue doing our job, it is best that we are properly guided by these guidelines and principles. In my service for more than 38 years in the police and military, (I have seen that) we have all the programs and policies; we have a roadmap for PNP and we must follow, and strictly implement these guidelines," he said.
Why Z-Wiki Granada, Bacolod City?
We want to give the people of Granada the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Granada is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Granada participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Granada.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Granada.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Granada, Bacolod City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bacolod City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Negros Occidental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Granada, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.