List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Visit to help propagate the
We are humans. We have the right to live a happy, prosperous and long life. We have the freedom of choice. We can love whosoever we please. We have the right to our individual privacy. Everybody is entitled to this. An individual who deprives the human rights of another, opens the door for the relinquishment of his/her own basic human rights.
- Freedom of speech: It is the inherent right of every individual to express himself or herself without fear of persecution. Your freedom to say what you want to say must be managed with prudence. Your freedom of speech does not give you the right to insult others. Your speech must never disrespect others.
- Freedom of choice: Your freedom of choice must always be tempered with reason. Your freedom of choice must never deprive others of what is rightfully theirs. Our freedom to love, to chose who we love, and who to unite with or marry can never be taken away from us. However, its execution may be deprived from us from the people in power who hide behind the shield of greed and bigotry.
We all have to follow the commanding rules of society for peace, tranquility, and equal rights. Human rights must never be confused with human privileges. Human Rights are inherent while privileges are earned.
There are still countries, cultures and societies who continue to adhere to their old values, customs and traditions which were formulated by powerful "MEN". Men who deemed themselves to be superior to women and sometimes superior to the inherent right of the "freedom of speech" and the "the freedom of choice". These men formulated their rules to fit their needs and condemned those who didn't fit the mold.
Every community, society or government has its set rules and guidelines meant to serve and protect the people. These rules and guidelines are man-made and as the community, society or government evolves, changes must be made to conform or strengthen the rules and guidelines. These changes must be accomplished peacefully and in a reasonable manner.
The five basic rules of Universal stewardship must always be adhered to.
Religions of the world are supposed to champion, advocate and promote "Human Rights". About 80% of the population of the world are followers of some sort of religion. From childhood, 80% of the population of the world are taught by their religion subliminally that men are better than women, that women are inferior to men. Religions make rules specifically for women and men are exempt from these rules. Just one example: Head coverings: Women are made to wear head coverings. Some religions even go to the extreme of punishing women for not wearing head coverings in public. Children grow up brainwashed into believing this "man-made" rules. The core issue of women's rights starts with religion. These are the same men and women who have been taught since childhood that men have more privileges. These same women grow up to be receptive to men's aggressiveness. So when these women challenge these established concepts, they are confronted with a solid brick wall. This 80% of the population must be RE-EDUCATED with the principles of universal stewardship.
Copied verbatim from: https://universalstewardship.org/basic-needs-of-humanity/
These are the twelve(12) basic needs of humanity. Each of us has the obligation and right to survive. Everyday we face the challenge to live so a part of us (posterity) will never die.
✅ 1. Sustenance: the air we breath, food, water, a source of strength, nourishment and universal energy.
✅ 2. Shelter: A sanctuary. Protection from the elements and from danger. A refuge.
✅ 3. Energy: resource for the maintenance of warmth, comfort, activities for continued progress and prosperity.
✅ 4. Security: Protecting oneself and family. Method of guarding our community, its assets and equity . Protection from predators, from plunderers, from thieves, from bullies and those who deprive. Protection from natural disasters. Security guarantees survival. There is no security in weakness. Security sustains prosperity.
✅ 5. Healthcare: The weak, the injured, the sick, and the elderly must be cared for.
✅ 6. Education: Learn from your surroundings or environment. The sharing of knowledge is a must for the continuity of prosperity. To acquire and maintain sustenance, shelter, energy, security, and healthcare the community must share its knowledge through INFORMATION dissemination or education. Education nurtures innovation, science and technology.
✅ 7. Unity: Man needs to belong. Man needs a family. Man has a need for companionship, community, cooperation and camaraderie. Man has a need to bond and stay connected, we need relationships. We are happier when we are in a good relationship. We are healthier when we are in a good relationship. Humans deteriorate when we do not communicate, we fall apart when we are not united, we easily get sick when we are not in a prosperous relationship. Unity helps build the path to self-realization. Unity helps build trust. The inability to connect causes narcissism, it causes loneliness, it may even cause suicide. Unity demands love. Unity needs respect. Most of all humanity needs unity with God.
✅ 8. Propagation: Sexual Pleasure and Continuity of humanity. We get pleasure in helping create the next generation.
✅ 9. Pleasure: The need for enjoyment, amusement, entertainment, self-gratification, self-esteem, fun, happiness and contentment will always be sought for by humans. We get pleasure from achieving our goals.
✅ 10. Exploration: We are instinctively curious of the unknown. We pursue it. We question our own existence, the universe and we even question the existence of God. At the end of every quest, we embark on another. For every answer, we tinker with another question.
✅ 11. Communication: We need interaction. We need cooperation. In order for us to interact, we need to communicate. In order for us to cooperate, we need to communicate. In order for humans to achieve any of the above, we must communicate.
✅ 12. Leadership: As humans we always look for direction, guidance, control and management. As a group or a community we may all agree on something, but we always look up to someone to be in-charge, someone to be the leader.
Nobody has the right to deprive another human being from these basic needs.
Anything and everything that you want or could possibly want has already been provided and presented to you or laid out for you by God. You have to make your move to help yourself.
We create the future. We create the next generation. For the first few years they did not have a choice. We molded them. So when they come out the way they do (even though they can choose to change), don’t put it all on them, we laid out the path for them. God did not.
Government and our basic needs:
- Government and Sustenance: Government will assist in the feeding programs for the needy. Government aid will go to those who are certified to be physically or mentally unable to sustain themselves. Anyone found to be capable but suffer from “addiction” will receive free medical attention and evaluation.
- Agriculture: Government will provide free research. Government will assist in irrigation programs, acquisition of seeds, fertilizer, pesticide and management. The government will actively participate in continued development of sustainable ranching, livestock production, aquaculture, reforestation (public and private). If finance is needed, loans will be given at low interest or no interest at all. Never a handout but always an assistance. Farm to Market roads (access) will be provided by the government and the security of such accesses will be guaranteed by the government.
- Charitable organizations and individuals: Government must work with any organization or individuals who are willing to help the needy. Acts of kindness must never be condemned.
- Those who are healthy and capable of working but found themselves in the certifiably temporary need of assistance will be helped. They will get the temporary help while following the guidelines towards self sustainability, “give a hand up, not a handout“.
- Government and Shelter: Emergency shelters will be the immediate responsibility of the government. Temporary homeless shelters will be provided. However, each family or individual must pass a thorough vetting procedure. These shelters are meant to help the needy get back on their feet and back to mainstream society. Never meant to be a permanent residence for the capable. Those found incapable of moving on, will be reevaluated again for mental or physical disorders.
- Government must entice private industry to provide affordable housing through taxation incentives.
- Government will protect property owners from deprivers or squatters.
- Government and Energy: Government will assist the private sector in creating and maintaining energy resources. Government will regulate the private industry in this field. The private industry will be allowed to profit from the marketing of energy but never to gouge the citizens. Incentives must be provided for the development of continued sustainable source of energy.
- Government and Unity: To foster Unity, the government will make RESPECT the “standard bearer” of the government in all its functions. RESPECT will be the priority in all public schools. GIVE RESPECT. DO NOT EXPECT RESPECT. “Respect is to be earned, only if lost once given.”
- Government and Propagation: Government must never interfere in the basic human rights. Government must protect human rights. The freedom of choice must always be respected. However, this does not mean conceding to the deprivation of others. To be able to propagate, life must be protected. The basic needs of humanity is mute without life.
- Government and Security: It is the obligation of the government to protect its sovereignty and boundaries or its domain. Prosperity must always be protected from deprivers. Government must protect its citizens and registered residents from foreign and illegal intruders.
- Government and Exploration: Both government and the private sector will share common knowledge in exploration. A common database must be created where access is free.
- Government and Healthcare: Each individual must take care of himself/herself. Within a community or government the ultimate responsibility for the service of healthcare is that of the government. Healthy citizens enhances the prosperity of the country. The private sector will supply the government with all the necessary supplies at responsible profitable rates.
- Government and Education: The inherent responsibility of education is upon the individual, the family, the community and ultimately the government. Free education is the responsibility of the government. Educational supplies for students will be the responsibility of the citizens. Educated citizens enhances the prosperity of the nation.
- Government and Pleasure: The freedom of choice will never be taken away from the individual. The right to be entertained and to be happy will be left to the private sector and it is the government’s job to make sure that the laws, rules, or ideologies of others will not deprive this individual right.
- Government and Leadership: Government can’t function without leadership. This remains to be in the hands of the citizens.
- Government and Communication: Government must guarantee the free flow of public information. The freedom of speech must be upheld but never at the sacrifice of human rights. Never at the sacrifice of RESPECT. Cooperation must always be encouraged.
Nobody has the right to deprive another human being from these basic needs.