Ifugao Province, Philippines
Aguinaldo | Alfonso Lista | Asipulo | Banaue | Hingyon | Hungduan | Kiangan | Lagawe (Capital) | Lamut | Mayoyao | Tinoc
Seal of the Province of Ifugao
|Guaranteed one senator to represent Region XIV - Cordillera Administrative Region and its provinces, cities/municipalities and barangays.|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of the Province of Ifugao|
Ifugao Province within The Philippines
Provincial Capitol Building of Ifugao
Ifugao Rice Terraces
Ifugao Province, Philippines
- The province of Ifugao is in the island of luzon
- It has 11 Municipalities and 175 Barangays.
- 1 Location of Ifugao, Philippines
- 2 History of Ifugao, Philippines
- 3 People of Ifugao, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Ifugao, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Ifugao, Philippines
- 6 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Ifugao, Philippines
- 7 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Ifugao, Philippines
- 8 Schools in Ifugao, Philippines
- 9 Economy of Ifugao, Philippines
- 10 Natural Resources of Ifugao, Philippines
- 11 Tourists Attractions of Ifugao, Philippines
- 12 Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Ifugao, Philippines
- 13 Philippine News
- 14 Ifugao News
- 15 Ifugao Zip Codes
- 16 Ifugao, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 17 The oldest living man or woman in Ifugao, Philippines
- 18 Ifugao, Philippines Photo Gallery
- 19 Disclaimer
Location of Ifugao, Philippines
- 16.8333° N, 121.1667° E - Ifugao, Coordinates
History of Ifugao, Philippines
The begining of Ifugao
People of Ifugao, Philippines
- For 2015 Ifugao Population = 202,802
- For 2007 Ifugao Population = 180,711
- Registered Voters for 2010 (as per Comelec): 89,864
- Elected officials of Ifugao for the term of 2016-2019
- Provincial Governor of Ifugao: Pedro "Pete" Guhmi Mayam-O
- Provincial Vice-Governor of Ifugao: Jose Jordan "Jose" Timacdog Gullitiw
- House Representative of Ifugao: Teodoro Baguilat JR
- First District Sangguniang Panlalawigan (Provincial Board Members):
- Robert Mangyao
- Victor Bunnol
- Geronimo Bimohya
- Robert Humiwat
- Second District Sangguniang Panlalawigan (Provincial Board Members):
- Noli Maguiwe
- James Frederick Dulnuan
- Clemente Bongtiwon
- Federico Juguiad
- Elected officials of Ifugao for the term of 2013-2016
- Provincial Governor of Ifugao: Habawel, Denis Bautista - INDEPENDENT
- Provincial Vice-Governor of Ifugao: Pedro "Pete" Guhmi Mayam-O - LIBERAL PARTY
- House Representative of Ifugao: Congressman Teodoro Brawner Baguilat Jr. -LIBERAL PARTY
- First District Sangguniang Panlalawigan (Provincial Board Members):
- Jose Jordan "Jose" Timacdog Gullitiw
- Bimohya, Geronimo Taguiling
- Mangyao, Robert Buminaang
- Bunnol, Victor Jr. Hagada
- Second District Sangguniang Panlalawigan (Provincial Board Members):
- Atluna, Samson Tanggana
- Maguiwe, Noli Gopeng
- Dulnuan, James Frederick Facullo
- Juguiad, Federico Jr. Gumahi
- Elected officials of Ifugao for the term of 2010-2013
- Provincial Governor of Ifugao: Eugene Mariano Balitang
- Provincial Vice-Governor of Ifugao: Pedro "Pete" Guhmi Mayam-O
- House Representative of Ifugao:Teodoro Brawner Baguilat Jr.
- Provincial Board Members:
- Elected officials of Ifugao for the term of 2007-2010
- Governor of Ifugao Province for the term of 2007-2010
- Member(s) of the House of Representatives of Ifugao Province for the term of 2007-2010
Barangays Elected Officials of Ifugao
Businesses in Ifugao, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Ifugao, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Ifugao, you can list that property for free.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, open market developments here for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Ifugao, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
- List the Mosques or Masjid in Ifugao here.
- List the Catholic churches and chapels in Ifugao here.
- List the Methodist churches in Ifugao here.
- List the Iglesia Ni Cristo churches in Ifugao here.
- List the Seventh-day Adventist churches in Ifugao here.
- List the Church of Jesus Christ Latter day Saints (Mormons) churches in Ifugao here.
- List the Presbyterian churches in Ifugao here.
- List the Baptist churches in Ifugao here.
Schools in Ifugao, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
School year 2017-2018 starts Monday, June 5, 2017 and ends Friday, April 6, 2018, for public elementary and secondary schools. The School Year shall consist of 204 school days inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training and the four days for the Parent-Teacher Conferences (PTC) conducted every quarter. However, learners are expected to be in school for a total of 195 class days.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be proficient in ENGLISH.
- Ifugao State University -
Economy of Ifugao, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Ifugao you can post that article here. If you come across any news item that talks about the economy of Ifugao, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
If you have a job available and that job is within the Province of Ifugao, Philippines, you may post it here.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number..
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Ifugao Philippines, Jobs" page.
Natural Resources of Ifugao, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Ifugao, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Ifugao in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Ifugao. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Ifugao landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Ifugao, Philippines
In the Philippines a fiesta is usually celebrated in barrios or barangays. It is the official holiday of the LGU, the barangay. Filipinos love fiestas. It is a time for joy and celebration. A fiesta is of Spanish origin and is usually commemorated in association with a christian patron saint. Most barangays whose population have been clustered by Muslims(Moros) and their population is more than that of the Christians, the celebration of the fiesta have been cancelled and replaced with the Hari Raya or Eid al-Fitr.
The cities or municipalities usually have yearly festivals where all the barangays participate. The cities or municipalities hold contests for the best floats in parades.
- With 10 ‘Build’ projects in the bag so far, PH says it’s ready for business
- Friday, June 22, 2018 5:16 am
- With 10 big-ticket infrastructure projects worth a total of over P59 billion moving to the construction stage this year, the Philippine government is enjoining global institutional investors to pour money into its ambitious “Build, Build, Build” program.
- “We have identified 75 strategic infrastructure projects to be completed over the medium term. Of these, 35 have gone through the approval process and are ready for execution. These projects will make the movement of people and goods across the archipelago more efficient. It will bring all the islands into the mainstream of economic growth. No island and community will be left behind because of poor logistics,” Finance Secretary Carlos G. Dominguez III said in a speech before the Asia-Pacific Investors Cooperation in Tokyo, Japan on Thursday ........... Full Story»
- Russians help revive PH technetium production
- Thursday, June 21, 2018
- Russian and Indonesian assistance has restarted production of Technetium-99m (Tc-99m) at the Philippine Nuclear Research Institute (PNRI).
- This means the average cost for importing Tc-99m is now lower by around 20 percent, the PNRI announced. Commonly used in nuclear medicine as a “tracer” material for medical imaging, it will be produced at PNRI’s Tc-99m Generator Facility ........... Full Story»
- 3 teams emerge as favorites in PSL Invitational
- Friday, June 22, 2018
- F2 Logistics, Petron and Foton loom as the teams to beat when the Chooks to Go-Philippine Superliga (PSL) Invitational Conference fires off tomorrow at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.
- Cocolife mentor Moro Branislav was in unison with seven other mentors in saying that the Cargo Movers, the Blaze Spikers and the Tornadoes have what it takes to dominate this prestigious club tourney bankrolled by Isuzu, UCPB Gen and SOGO Hotel with ESPN5, Hyper HD and Aksyon TV as broadcast partners ............................... Full Story»
Ifugao DSWD skeds training on culture of peace
- Source: http://pia.gov.ph/news/index.php?menu=2&webregion=CAR&article=151336624781
- By: Daniel B. Codamon
- Friday, May 11, 2012
BANAUE, Ifugao- The Ifugao Provincial Social Welfare and Development Office (PSWDO) will hold a training on culture of peace on May 15 to 17 at the Halfway Lodge, in pursuit of the provincial government’s effort to promote family solidarity to its constituents. This will also strengthen the network and enhance partnership with other agencies and peace-oriented people’s organizations.
According to Elena Otgalon of the PSWDO, the training is a three-day activity that will be attended by at least 35 participants composed of the Ifugao Paternal Federation Officers (IPFO) and selected members as well as partners and point persons from different agencies.
Otlagon shared that in Ifugao, there have been reports of abuses inflicted on children, women, and men.
These abuses often lead to dysfunctional families and children are often the silent victims when peace and respect is no longer present in the family. Victims grow up carrying with them the negative effects or worst, they become the abusers repeating the cycle of violence, she explained.
The training, she said, will try to reinforce the experiences, wisdom and the inherent conflict resolution abilities of the participants especially the fathers who are culturally regarded as the head of families, empower the participants to promote and institutionalize culture of peace as a strategy in addressing violence in the home and in the larger society and to prepare a workable action plan.
Ifugao Zip Codes
- Source: Philippine Postal Corporation
- This table is Sortable by City/Municipality or by ZipCode
|Click on Icon to Sort
|Click on Icon to Sort
Ifugao, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
The oldest living man or woman in Ifugao, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest living man or woman is in Ifugao? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Ifugao. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Living Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Ifugao.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Ifugao, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
=[[Ifugao Province, Philippines]]=
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.