Separation of Church and State
"Let there be freedom of religion, but keep religion separate from government. A country that bows down to the laws of religion will one day be governed by religion." fhm
Juan Climaco P. Elago
Connect with Family! Connect with old friends! Click on any letter below.
Connect with new friends!
When you find a RELATIVE or FRIEND in Zamboanga Wiki, Link your pages. Connect with the world!!
It’s FREE and SIMPLE. Our Social Network at Work for You.
Create your own Profile. Start a Genealogy Page
Post only information you want to share.
About Juan (Kim) Climaco P. Elago II
- Father: Juan Climaco Elago
- Born: December 15, 1959 in Margosatubig, Zamboanga del Sur
- Spouse: Marilou C.
- Maria Pilar Luisa C. Elago
- Leopoldo Antonio C. Elago
- Maria Felicitas Asuncion C. Elago
- Juan Climaco C. Elago III
- Elected as City Councilor of Zamboanga City in District II for the term of 2007-2010, 2013-2016, 2016-2019
Schools Juan Climaco P. Elago attended
- Elementary: Ateneo de Zamboanga
- High School: Philippine Science High School
- Bachelor of Science in Physics, PNC La Salle
- Bachelor of Literary Law Graduate - Western Mindano State University
- Master of Public Administration - Western Mindanao State University
Organizations Juan (Kim) Climaco P. Elago Belongs to
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines Member
- Knight of Columbus
- Lions Club Host Zamboanga
- JUDO Club of Zamboanga City
- Philippine Judo Association
- Region IX Vice President