Separation of Church and State
"Let there be freedom of religion, but keep religion separate from government. A country that bows down to the laws of religion will one day be governed by religion." fhm
Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Barangays of Mahayag, in the Zamboanga del Sur Province within Region IX in Republic of The Philippines
Bag-ong Balamban • Bag-ong Dalaguete • Boniao • Delusom • Diwan • Guripan • Kaangayan • Kabuhi • Lourmah (Lower Mahayag) • Lower Salug Daku • Lower Santo Niño • Malubo • Manguiles • Marabanan (Balanan) • Panagaan • Paraiso • Pedagan • Poblacion (Upper Mahayag) • Pugwan • San Isidro • San Jose • San Vicente • Santa Cruz • Sicpao • Tuboran • Tulan • Tumapic • Upper Salug Daku • Upper Santo Niño
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur|
Location of Mahayag within Zamboanga del Sur
Zamboanga del Sur Within Mindanao
Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
- 1 Location of Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 2 History of Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 3 People of Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 6 Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Kaangayan, Mahayag Photo Gallery
- 19 Why Z-Wiki Kaangayan, Mahayag?
Location of Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Kaangayan is one of the Barangays of Mahayag.
- Mahayag is in the Province of Zamboanga del Sur
- Zamboanga del Sur is in the island of Mindanao and within Region_IX.
History of Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Kaangayan
People of Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Total Population of Kaangayan
Elected Government Officials of Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Elected Kaangayan Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay (Captain/Chairman): < > Balatero, Gilbert Ponce
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Amigo, Alberto Velarde
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Donzalo, Agustino Moset
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Masayon, Nilo Opeña
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Semilla, Melba Salvejo
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Bejano, Reneboy Solis
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Celeste, Ronilio Sr. Torres
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Bitgue, Rebecca Balbastro
- Elected Kaangayan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Mahayag, Kaangayan, Barangay Chairman, Gilbert P. Balatero
- Mahayag, Kaangayan, Kagawad 1, Alberto V. Amigo
- Mahayag, Kaangayan, Kagawad 2, Melba S. Semilla
- Mahayag, Kaangayan, Kagawad 3, Agustino M. Donzalo
- Mahayag, Kaangayan, Kagawad 4, Nilo O. Masayon
- Mahayag, Kaangayan, Kagawad 5, Rebecca B. Bitgue
- Mahayag, Kaangayan, Kagawad 6, Juan C. Retuerto
- Mahayag, Kaangayan, Kagawad 7, Marcelina P. Aplaca
- Mahayag, Kaangayan, SK Chairman, Loriemay C. Bitgue
Businesses in Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Kaangayan.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Kaangayan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Kaangayan, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Schools in Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
School year 2017-2018 starts Monday, June 5, 2017 and ends Friday, April 6, 2018, for public elementary and secondary schools. The School Year shall consist of 204 school days inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training and the four days for the Parent-Teacher Conferences (PTC) conducted every quarter. However, learners are expected to be in school for a total of 195 class days.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be proficient in ENGLISH.
The schools in Kaangayan
Economy of Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Kaangayan, Mahayag you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Kaangayan, Mahayag, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Kaangayan, Mahayag. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Kaangayan. This will help boost the local economy of Kaangayan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Kaangayan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Kaangayan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Fiesta date of Kaangayan
Your Story about Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Tell your story about Kaangayan. You can talk about the good things in Kaangayan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Kaangayan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Kaangayan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Kaangayan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Kaangayan, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Kaangayan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Kaangayan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Kaangayan.
- Young PH swimmers snare 33 golds from Japan meet
- Monday, October 22, 2018 5:05 am
- Standouts from the Philippine Swimming League (PSL) stamped their marks in the 2018 Tokyo Invitational Swimming Championship held recently at St. Mary’s International School in Japan.
- Palarong Pambansa Most Outstanding Athlete Jasmine Mojdeh of the Susan Papa Swim Academy, West Manila Christian School’s Aishel Cid Evangelista, Masville Elementary School-Parañaque’s Marc Bryan Dula and St. John of Beverley School of Novaliches’ Raine Callera sizzled for the PH team which hauled 33 gold, 26 silver and 10 bronze medals ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Philippines to collaborate with China on agriculture
- Monday, October 22, 2018 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — The Philippines will collaborate with China for various developments in the agriculture sector.
- Agriculture Secretary Emmanuel Piñol recently met with Hunan province Governor Xu Dazhe at the DA central office for possible areas for cooperation in the farm sector between the province and the DA ........... Full Story»
- BoI-registered investments rise 19% in first 9 months
- Sunday, October 21, 2018
- PROPOSED projects registered with the Board of Investments (BoI) were up 19% in the first nine months, led by energy projects, Trade Secretary and BoI Chairman Ramon M. Lopez said in a statement on Thursday.
- BoI-registered investment during the period totaled P455 billion, against P381 billion a year earlier ........... Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Kaangayan
- Kaangayan, Mahayag Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Kaangayan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Kaangayan, Mahayag Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Kaangayan, Mahayag?
We want to give the people of Kaangayan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Kaangayan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Kaangayan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Kaangayan.