Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Datu Saudi-Ampatuan within The Maguindanao Province
Municipalities in Maguindanao Province within The Philippines
Maguindanao Province within The Philippines
The Philippine government must STOP FINANCING Islam.
- 1 Location of Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- 2 History of Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- 3 People of Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- 6 Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Why Z-Wiki Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan?
- 19 Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan Photo and Image Gallery
Location of Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- Kabengi is one of the Barangays of Datu Saudi-Ampatuan.
- Datu Saudi-Ampatuan is in the Province of Maguindanao
- The province of Maguindanao is in the ARMM Region - in the Central island of mindanao.
History of Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Kabengi
People of Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
Total Population of Kabengi
Elected Government Officials of Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- Elected Officials for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Election Result for this barangay from the COMELEC is not available as of 21 October 2014.You may email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- Elected Kabengi Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): Baisalman D. Utto
- SK Chairman: Morsid U. Datumanong
- Secretary: ?
- We are inviting the secretary to adopt this barangay page.
- Treasurer: ?
Businesses in Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Kabengi.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Kabengi. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Kabengi
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Kabengi, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Schools in Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
School year 2017-2018 starts Monday, June 5, 2017 and ends Friday, April 6, 2018, for public elementary and secondary schools. The School Year shall consist of 204 school days inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training and the four days for the Parent-Teacher Conferences (PTC) conducted every quarter. However, learners are expected to be in school for a total of 195 class days.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be proficient in ENGLISH.
The schools in Kabengi
Economy of Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Kabengi. This will help boost the local economy of Kabengi. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Kabengi landmarks here.
- Places to see in Kabengi:
Fiestas and Traditions of Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
Fiesta date of Kabengi
Your Story about Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
Tell your story about Kabengi. You can talk about the good things in Kabengi or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Kabengi. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Kabengi? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Kabengi. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Kabengi? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Kabengi? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Kabengi.
- 80 vie in BWC nat’l finals
- Wednesday, September 26, 2018 3:00 am
- Eighty male bowlers will shoot for the 2018 Bowling World Cup national title – and the right to carry the Philippine colors in the 54th BWC international event – in the local finals starting on September 29 at Coronado Lanes (Starlanes).
- Four previous BWC international campaigners – RJ Bautista, Raoul Miranda, Paulo Valdez and Jeff Carabeo – lead the big field of contenders for a stint in the international tourney slated on November 4 to 11 at Sam’s Town in Las Vegas, Nevada ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- ADB OKs $300-M loan for financial services
- Wednesday, September 26, 2018
- MANILA, Philippines — The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has approved a $300 million loan to support the government’s effort to expand the delivery of financial services in the country.
- The policy-based Inclusive Finance Development Program aims to help the Philippines develop a resilient and inclusive financial sector that can service the needs of entrepreneurs, small businesses, farmers, workers, individuals, and vulnerable households ........... Full Story»
- PH eyes UK investments in infra
- Tuesday, September 25, 2018
- Several high-ranking officials of the Philippine government will be in London this week to brief British investors on opportunities in the country’s infrastructure, energy and tourism sectors, and explore ways to expand economic cooperation between the Philippines and the United Kingdom.
- The Department of Finance (DOF) said yesterday the roadshow, which will take place starting, September 24, up to the 26th, will include a Philippine Economic Briefing (PEB), while the delegation will also take part in a Business Roundtable in London organized by the Philippine Trade and Investment Center ........... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan?
We want to give the people of Kabengi the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Kabengi is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Kabengi participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Kabengi.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Kabengi.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Maguindanao Photo Gallery]]
*[[Kabengi, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines]]