List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic State within the Philippines.
Barangays of Kabugao in the Apayao Province within Region XIV-CAR in the Republic of The Philippines
Badduat • Baliwanan • Bulu • Cabetayan • Dagara • Dibagat • Karagawan • Kumao • Laco • Lenneng • Lucab • Luttuacan • Madatag • Madduang • Magabta • Maragat • Musimut • Nagbabalayan • Poblacion • Tuyangan • Waga
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Seal of the Municipality of Kabugao
Map location of Kabugao in the Apayao Province
Apayao Province within the Philippines
Kabugao Municipality Hall
- Kabugao has a total of 21 barangays
- Land Area of Kabugao (as of 2007, in hectares) = 93,512
- Kabugao is a 1st class Municipality and Partially Urban.
- Kabugao is the Capital of Apayao province and it is within Region XIV - Cordillera Administrative Region.
- Kabugao is the capital municipality of the Apayao province in the Philippines.
- 1 Geography of Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
- 2 Location of Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
- 3 History of Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
- 4 People of Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
- 5 Elected Government Officials of Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
- 6 Businesses in Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
- 7 Real Estate for Sale or lease in Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
- 13 Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
- 14 Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 15 Sports News of Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
- 16 The oldest man or woman in Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
- 17 Your Story about Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
- 18 Kabugao, Apayao Photo Gallery
- 19 Disclaimer
Geography of Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
- Land Area (as of 2007, in hectares): 93,512
The climate is dry between the months of November and April, and wet the rest of the year.
Location of Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
- in the province of Apayao
- in the northern island of Luzon
- Within Region XIV or CAR (Cordillera Administrative region.
- Getting There:
- From Baguio: Pass through La Union, Pangasinan, Nueva Ecija, Nueva Vizcaya, and Isabela, it takes 10 hours to reach Tuguegarao City in Cagayan. Then about another four-hour drive (on dirt road) to Poblacion in Kabugao.
History of Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
The town was founded by the American pacifying forces in 1913. The first mayor was manuel Rugrog of Barangay Bulu.
Kabugao, now the capital town of Apayao, was among the original four municipalities of the province of Apayao before the old municipality of Luna was divided into four municipalities with the creation, in the ensuing years of the municipalities of Pudtol, Flora and Sta. Marcela.
Kabugao was converted into regular municipality on June 25, 1963 by Executive Order No. 42. Centrally located in the heartlands of the Apayao, it has common boundaries with all municipalities of Apayao except Sta. Marcela. Pudtol bound it on the northeast and Flora, on the east by the province of Cagayan, directly on its south is the municipality of Conner. On the west, the province of Abra bound it. Kabugao has a total land area of 806.4 sq. kilometer with a population count of 11,200 as of 1990 reflecting therefore a population density of 12 persons per square kilometer. The present population of Kabugao is made up predominantly of the native Isnegs, which make up 95 percent of the total population. The rest are Ilocanos and immigrants from Cagayan.
A fifth class municipality, it has rich potentials in mineral timber resources. Its highland areas are also alive with tourism potentials in mineral and timber resources like its mountain lakes and wholesome climate. To reach Kabugao, a road now links the municipality center from its neighboring municipality of Conner. The Apayao River is one of the vital waterways utilized by traders who market their goods to the lowland areas . (source verbatim from: http://www.nerbac-car.ph/)
People of Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
- Population of Kabugao as of 2015 census: 15,537
- Population of Kabugao as of May 1, 2010 census: 16,170
- Population of Kabugao (as of Aug 1, 2007): 14,529
- Registered Voters of Kabugao as of (2010) = 9,424
The majority of the populace of the town of Kabugao are called ISNAG. They are a mixture of several blood. They are the offspring of the intermarriage of Ilocanos, natives, Tagalogs, people from the coastal plains and the Americans.
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
Budget of Municipalities and Cities: The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. It has been decentralized since 1991. It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!".
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State and finance the religion of Islam. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". We need a representation of a MINIMUM of one SENATOR per REGION..
- Contrary to Pres. Duterte's ranting (July 2019): Elected public officials can't be suspended by the DILG or the office of the president. Republic Act 7160 chapter 4.
- Elected government officials for the term of 2016-2019
- Mayor of Kabugao: Joseph Amid
- Vice-Mayor of Kabugao: Bensmar Ligwang - Unopposed
- Councilors of Kabugao:
- Lito Agunos
- Marlene Tapiru
- Arellano Culdong Jr.
- Gregorio Ligwang
- Macpaul Talimbatog
- Paul Ulayan
- Clement Mawanay
- Alberto Tucjang
- Elected government officials for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Kabugao: Joseph Castro Amid
- Vice-Mayor of Kabugao: LIGWANG, BENSMAR
- Councilors of Kabugao:
- TALIMBATOG, MACPAUL INDEPENDENT 2494 5.15%
- CULDONG, ARELLANO SR. INDEPENDENT 2436 5.03%
- TUCJANG, ALBERTO (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 2323 4.80%
- TAPIRU, MARLENE (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE 2081 4.30%
- Irene Danguecan Ukkong LIBERAL PARTY 2059 4.25%
- Fernando Andres Miting LIBERAL PARTY 1990 4.11%
- LAYLAY-UY, GIRLIE (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 1938 4.00%
- AMID, PATERNO (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 1923 3.97%
- Elected government officials for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Kabugao: Joseph Castro Amid
- Vice-Mayor of Kabugao: Roosevelt Gregorio Alitan
- Councilors of Kabugao:
Businesses in Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Kabugao, you can list that property for free.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings in Z-Realty.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, open market developments here in Z-Realty for Free.
- Pick any of the agents listed here to help you with the sale of your property.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, the opening of classes for the year 2020-2021 is deferred to October 5, 2020.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
- High Schools in Kabugao
- Apayao Christian Learning Center - Private School
- Kabugao Agro-Ind'l. High School
- Mayor Bartolome Serut NATHS
- Elementary Public Schools
- Apadi-Dibagat Elementary School Annex1
- Badduat Elementary School
- Badduat Elementary School - Culilimtao Annex
- Baliwanan Elementary School
- Binuan Elementary School
- Binuan Elementary School - Mallag PS Annex
- Bulu Elementary School
- Cabetayan Elementary School
- Dagara Public School
- Dangla-Kumao Elementary School Annex1
- Dibagat Elementary School
- kabugao central school
- Kabugao Central School
- Kadikitan Public School
- Karagawan Elementary School
- Kumao Elementary School
- Laco Elementary School
- Lenneng Elementary School
- Lenneng Elementary School - Banan Annex 2
- Lenneng Elementary School - Guimitan PS Annex 3
- Lenneng Elementary School - Kalliat Annex 4
- Lenneng Elementary School - Taracay PS Annex 1
- Lucab Elementary School
- Madatag Elementary School
- Madduang Elementary School
- Magabta Public School
- Malabanig Public School
- Maragat Public School
- Musimut Elementary School
- Nagbabalayan Elementary School
- Tabba Public School
- Tuyangan Elementary School
Economy of Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Kabugao you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Kabugao, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
If you have a job available and that job is within Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines, you may go ahead and Insert your job offer.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Jobs in Kabugao, Apayao" page.
Natural Resources of Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Kabugao in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Kabugao. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Kabugao landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
In the Philippines a fiesta is usually celebrated in barrios or barangays. It is the official holiday of the LGU, the barangay. Filipinos love fiestas. It is a time for joy and celebration. A fiesta is of Spanish origin and is usually commemorated in association with a christian patron saint. Most barangays whose population have been clustered by Muslims(Moros) and their population is more than that of the Christians, the celebration of the fiesta have been cancelled and replaced with the Hari Raya or Eid al-Fitr.
The cities or municipalities usually have yearly festivals where all the barangays participate. The cities or municipalities hold contests for the best floats in parades.
Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Sports News of Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Kabugao? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Kabugao? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Kabugao.
The oldest man or woman in Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Kabugao? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Kabugao. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Your Story about Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Kabugao.
- Copy and paste the code below in "green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Kabugao, Apayao Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Apayao, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
=[[Kabugao, Apayao, Philippines]]=
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.