Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
Baliwag • Barangay 1 (Pob.) • Barangay 2 (Pob.) • Barangay 3 (Pob.) • Barangay 4 (Pob.) • Barangay 5 (Pob.) • Bendita I • Bendita II • Caluangan • Kabulusan • Medina • Pacheco • Ramirez • San Agustin • Tua • Urdaneta
The Philippine government must STOP FINANCING Islam.
The Province of Cavite within the Philippines
- 1 Location of Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
- 2 History of Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
- 3 People of Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
- 6 Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Why Z-Wiki Kabulusan, Magallanes?
- 19 Kabulusan, Magallanes Photo and Image Gallery
Location of Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
- Kabulusan is one of the Barangays of Magallanes.
- Magallanes is in the Province of Cavite
- Cavite is within Region IV-A – Calabarzon Region in the island of luzon
History of Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Kabulusan
People of Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
Total Population of Kabulusan
Elected Government Officials of Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
- Elected Kabulusan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
- Secretary: ?
- We are inviting the secretary to adopt this barangay page.
- Treasurer: ?
Businesses in Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Kabulusan, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Schools in Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
The schools in Kabulusan
Economy of Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Kabulusan, Magallanes you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Kabulusan, Magallanes, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Kabulusan, Magallanes. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Kabulusan. This will help boost the local economy of Kabulusan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Kabulusan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Kabulusan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
Fiesta date of Kabulusan
Your Story about Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
Tell your story about Kabulusan. You can talk about the good things in Kabulusan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Kabulusan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Kabulusan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Kabulusan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Kabulusan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Kabulusan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Kabulusan.
- 3 teams emerge as favorites in PSL Invitational
- Friday, June 22, 2018
- F2 Logistics, Petron and Foton loom as the teams to beat when the Chooks to Go-Philippine Superliga (PSL) Invitational Conference fires off tomorrow at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.
- Cocolife mentor Moro Branislav was in unison with seven other mentors in saying that the Cargo Movers, the Blaze Spikers and the Tornadoes have what it takes to dominate this prestigious club tourney bankrolled by Isuzu, UCPB Gen and SOGO Hotel with ESPN5, Hyper HD and Aksyon TV as broadcast partners ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- With 10 ‘Build’ projects in the bag so far, PH says it’s ready for business
- Friday, June 22, 2018 5:16 am
- With 10 big-ticket infrastructure projects worth a total of over P59 billion moving to the construction stage this year, the Philippine government is enjoining global institutional investors to pour money into its ambitious “Build, Build, Build” program.
- “We have identified 75 strategic infrastructure projects to be completed over the medium term. Of these, 35 have gone through the approval process and are ready for execution. These projects will make the movement of people and goods across the archipelago more efficient. It will bring all the islands into the mainstream of economic growth. No island and community will be left behind because of poor logistics,” Finance Secretary Carlos G. Dominguez III said in a speech before the Asia-Pacific Investors Cooperation in Tokyo, Japan on Thursday ........... Full Story»
- Russians help revive PH technetium production
- Thursday, June 21, 2018
- Russian and Indonesian assistance has restarted production of Technetium-99m (Tc-99m) at the Philippine Nuclear Research Institute (PNRI).
- This means the average cost for importing Tc-99m is now lower by around 20 percent, the PNRI announced. Commonly used in nuclear medicine as a “tracer” material for medical imaging, it will be produced at PNRI’s Tc-99m Generator Facility ........... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Kabulusan, Magallanes?
We want to give the people of Kabulusan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Kabulusan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Kabulusan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Kabulusan.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Kabulusan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Kabulusan, Magallanes Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Magallanes, Cavite Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cavite, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Kabulusan, Magallanes, Cavite, Philippines]]