Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
Barangays of Patikul in the Sulu Province within The ARMM in the Republic of The Philippines
Anuling • Bakong • Bangkal • Bonbon • Buhanginan (Darayan) • Bungkaung • Danag • Gandasuli • Igasan • Kabbon Takas • Kadday Mampallam • Kan Ague • Kaunayan • Langhub • Latih • Liang • Maligay • Mauboh • Pangdanon • Panglayahan • Pansul • Patikul Higad • Sandah • Taglibi (Pob.) • Tandu-Bagua • Tanum • Taung • Timpok • Tugas • Umangay
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
When in Zamboanga City Visit
Patikul within the province of Sulu
Municipalities in Sulu Province within The Philippines
Sulu Province within The Philippines
The Philippine government must STOP FINANCING Islam.
- 1 Location of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 2 History of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 3 People of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 6 Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Why Z-Wiki Kadday Mampallam, Patikul?
- 19 Kadday Mampallam, Patikul Photo Gallery
Location of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- Kadday Mampallam is one of the Barangays of Patikul.
- Patikul is in the Province of Sulu .
- Sulu is within Region XV-ARMM in the Sulu Archipelago.
History of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Kadday Mampallam
People of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
Total Population of Kadday Mampallam
Elected Government Officials of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- Elected Officials for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Election Result for this barangay from the COMELEC is not available as of 20 October 2014.You may email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- Elected Kadday Mampallam Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): Marsatra Suhuri
- SK Chairman: Basmujir A. Totong
Businesses in Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Kadday Mampallam.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Kadday Mampallam. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your barangay page. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Kadday Mampallam
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Kadday Mampallam, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Schools in Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
The schools in Kadday Mampallam
Economy of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Kadday Mampallam. This will help boost the local economy of Kadday Mampallam. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Kadday Mampallam landmarks here.
- Places to see in Kadday Mampallam:
Fiestas and Traditions of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
Fiesta date of Kadday Mampallam
Your Story about Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
Tell your story about Kadday Mampallam. You can talk about the good things in Kadday Mampallam or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Kadday Mampallam. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Kadday Mampallam? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Kadday Mampallam. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Kadday Mampallam? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Kadday Mampallam? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Kadday Mampallam.
- 3 teams emerge as favorites in PSL Invitational
- Friday, June 22, 2018
- F2 Logistics, Petron and Foton loom as the teams to beat when the Chooks to Go-Philippine Superliga (PSL) Invitational Conference fires off tomorrow at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.
- Cocolife mentor Moro Branislav was in unison with seven other mentors in saying that the Cargo Movers, the Blaze Spikers and the Tornadoes have what it takes to dominate this prestigious club tourney bankrolled by Isuzu, UCPB Gen and SOGO Hotel with ESPN5, Hyper HD and Aksyon TV as broadcast partners ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- With 10 ‘Build’ projects in the bag so far, PH says it’s ready for business
- Friday, June 22, 2018 5:16 am
- With 10 big-ticket infrastructure projects worth a total of over P59 billion moving to the construction stage this year, the Philippine government is enjoining global institutional investors to pour money into its ambitious “Build, Build, Build” program.
- “We have identified 75 strategic infrastructure projects to be completed over the medium term. Of these, 35 have gone through the approval process and are ready for execution. These projects will make the movement of people and goods across the archipelago more efficient. It will bring all the islands into the mainstream of economic growth. No island and community will be left behind because of poor logistics,” Finance Secretary Carlos G. Dominguez III said in a speech before the Asia-Pacific Investors Cooperation in Tokyo, Japan on Thursday ........... Full Story»
- Russians help revive PH technetium production
- Thursday, June 21, 2018
- Russian and Indonesian assistance has restarted production of Technetium-99m (Tc-99m) at the Philippine Nuclear Research Institute (PNRI).
- This means the average cost for importing Tc-99m is now lower by around 20 percent, the PNRI announced. Commonly used in nuclear medicine as a “tracer” material for medical imaging, it will be produced at PNRI’s Tc-99m Generator Facility ........... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Kadday Mampallam, Patikul?
We want to give the people of Kadday Mampallam the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Kadday Mampallam is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Kadday Mampallam participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Kadday Mampallam.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Kadday Mampallam.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Kadday Mampallam, Patikul Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Patikul, Sulu Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Sulu, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines]]