The Philippines does not uphold the separation of church and state. It finances Islam.
In Philippines you can grow your own Herbal Remedies to Cure Diseases, Ailments & Illnesses.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Accept the Bitter to get Better
Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
Barangays of Patikul in the Sulu Province within The ARMM in the Republic of The Philippines
Anuling • Bakong • Bangkal • Bonbon • Buhanginan (Darayan) • Bungkaung • Danag • Gandasuli • Igasan • Kabbon Takas • Kadday Mampallam • Kan Ague • Kaunayan • Langhub • Latih • Liang • Maligay • Mauboh • Pangdanon • Panglayahan • Pansul • Patikul Higad • Sandah • Taglibi (Pob.) • Tandu-Bagua • Tanum • Taung • Timpok • Tugas • Umangay
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
When in Zamboanga Visit
Patikul within the province of Sulu
Municipalities in Sulu Province within The Philippines
Sulu Province within The Philippines
- 1 Location of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 2 History of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 3 People of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 6 Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Why Z-Wiki Kadday Mampallam, Patikul?
- 19 Kadday Mampallam, Patikul Photo Gallery
Location of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- Kadday Mampallam is one of the Barangays of Patikul.
- Patikul is in the Province of Sulu .
- Sulu is within Region XV-ARMM in the Sulu Archipelago.
History of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Kadday Mampallam
People of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
Total Population of Kadday Mampallam
Elected Government Officials of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
|The barangay election of May 14, 2018 is over. The COMELEC is supposed to make the election results PUBLICLY available as President Duterte promised. Will they? Over 500,000 officials were elected. It is February 4, 2019 (over 8 months after the election) and their names are still hidden from the public. Made available only to the specific LGU. Election and Barangay Affairs Department (EBAD): Director Teopisto E. Elnas, Jr. does not reply to our emails. email@example.com (02-525-9298)|
Be a good citizen and SHARE public information. Please message the election result of this barangay to firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook . The names of the officials will be listed below.
- Elected Officers of Kadday Mampallam for the term of 2018 - 2020
- Punong Barangay Chairman/Captain : ?
- Barangay Kagawads/Councilors:
- 7 members: Need their names
- Sangguniang Kabataan (SK officials)
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK kagawad:
- 7 members: need their names
- Elected Officers of Kadday Mampallam for the term of 2013 - 2016
Result not yet available from the COMELEC as of SEPTEMBER 2016. You may email email@example.com to inquire.
- Elected Kadday Mampallam Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): Marsatra Suhuri
- SK Chairman: Basmujir A. Totong
This is the.
The barangay has power and authority over its domain. The improvement of the barangay rests on the barangay officials. The barangay chairman, the barangay council and the local businessmen forge the prosperity of the barangay. Not the president of the Philippines, senate, nor congress, not the governor of the province, not the mayor nor council of the municipality or city. Poor barangays stay poor because of weak and/or ignorant(uninformed) barangay leaders.
When roads need to be built or any infrastructure within the barangay is needed, all the barangay officials have to do is make a resolution and demand for it from the city or municipality council. The resolution will force the city/municipal council or responsible government office to hear the legitimate demands. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
Practically anything that has to do with the barangay, the barangay officials have a say on it and most likely the authority over it. The majority of the barangay officials are not aware of their duties and power. They depend on the city council or mayor. The elected barangay officials are afraid of the mayor and city/municipality's "Sangguniang Panlungsod". They are in fear of being ousted or removed from office. The truth is, "Sangguniang Panlungsod" does not have the power to remove any elected barangay officials from office. Only the COURT OF LAW can do this (judicial branch of the government). Information is power. Be informed.
The control of traffic is not up to the city council or chief of police. It is controlled by the barangay. If the barangay needs traffic enforcers, the barangay can make a resolution to demand it from the city or municipality council. When the electric coop or the water district do not maintain their lines, the barangay can directly demand for the maintenance from the utility companies. No need to wait for city council.
The citizens also has the power to make demands to the barangay officials. In case the officials get blinded. Simply file an official complaint with the barangay secretary naming the Punong barangay as the respondent representing the barangay.
- BUDGET: As far as the preparation for the budget expenditures, it starts at the barangay level, then moves on to cities, municipalities, provinces and regions. The barangays need to exercise their authority. They need to put their yearly budget together for their administration and future projects. The majority of the barangays leave this job to the municipality and city. This is so wrong. Then when the budget doesn't come or is lacking, they complain.
- The budget for the barangays does go to the City or Municipality, but simply for holding and later distribution. The city or municipality DOES NOT approve the budget. It was already approved by congress. The city or municipality simply "distributes" the approved budget.
- The bureau of internal revenue is in cahoots to subdue the barangays, municipalities and provinces. They call the rightful shares to the taxes collected as "Internal Revenue Allotment Dependency". It is not a dependency. It is the lawful and rightful share of the LGU as specified in "TITLE III, SHARES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS IN THE PROCEEDS OF NATIONAL TAXES, CHAPTER I, Allotment of Internal Revenue Taxes, Section 284."
- Imperial Manila does not exist anymore. Budgetary planning has been .
- DURING ELECTIONS: Where do City and Municipality politicians go to campaign? They seek the support of the Barangay officials. They plead to the barangay folks for the votes. After the election they forget you. Do not ever forget the power of the barangay.
Ignorance keeps the pinoys thinking that Manila rules. Be informed, be educated and make your barangay prosper.
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State where the religion of . Bangsamoro will be a HOMELAND not for all Filipinos but for only the Muslim Filipinos. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state".
Businesses in Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Kadday Mampallam.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Kadday Mampallam. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your barangay page. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Kadday Mampallam
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Kadday Mampallam, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
The schools in Kadday Mampallam
Economy of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Kadday Mampallam. This will help boost the local economy of Kadday Mampallam. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Kadday Mampallam landmarks here.
- Places to see in Kadday Mampallam:
Fiestas and Traditions of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
Fiesta date of Kadday Mampallam
Your Story about Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
Tell your story about Kadday Mampallam. You can talk about the good things in Kadday Mampallam or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Kadday Mampallam. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Kadday Mampallam? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Kadday Mampallam. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Kadday Mampallam? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Kadday Mampallam? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Kadday Mampallam.
- Perez wins LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2019
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019
- Spaniard Francisco Mancebo Perez of Matrix Powertag Japan bested all comers including Filipinos Ronald Oranza of Navy-Standard Insurance and Dominic Perez of 7Eleven Cliqq-Air21 by Roadbike Philippines to rule the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2019 that ended in the quiet and serene town of Pandan, Antique.
- Perez, 42, stuck with Oranza and Perez almost all throughout the 148.9-kilometer fifth and final stage that started at the El Pueblo grounds in Roxas City and ended in front of the Pandan Bay Insitute before winding up at 50th in the stage, or 32 seconds off lap winner El Joshua Carino of Navy ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Peso among stable Asian currencies
- Saturday, February 9, 2019
- The peso continues to be one of the more stable Asian currencies despite the uncertainties in the world market, the Department of Finance (DOF) said.
- In its latest economic bulletin, the DOF said the uncertainties were brought about by the normalization of the Fed monetary policy, Brexit, volatile fuel prices and the US-China trade war ........... Full Story»
- GIR rises to $82.13 B
- Friday, February 8, 2019
- The gross international reserves (GIR) went up to $82.13 billion in January from $79.19 billion in the previous month, a statement quoting Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) Governor Nestor A. Espenilla Jr. said.
- The GIR inflows increased because of the following: net foreign currency deposits by the National Government (NG); the BSP’s foreign exchange operations; and revaluation gains from BSP’s gold holdings resulting from the increase in the price of gold in the international market ........... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Kadday Mampallam, Patikul?
We want to give the people of Kadday Mampallam the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Kadday Mampallam is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Kadday Mampallam participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Kadday Mampallam.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Kadday Mampallam.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Kadday Mampallam, Patikul Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Patikul, Sulu Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Sulu, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Kadday Mampallam, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines]]