The Philippines does not uphold the separation of church and state
In Philippines you can grow your own Herbal Remedies to Cure Diseases, Ailments & Illnesses.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Accept the Bitter to get Better
La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Barangays of La Libertad, in the Zamboanga del Norte Province within Region IX in the Republic of The Philippines
El Paraiso • La Union • La Victoria • Mauswagon • Mercedes • New Argao • New Bataan • New Carcar • Poblacion • San Jose • Santa Catalina • Santa Cruz • Singaran
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of (25) Municipalities and (2) Cities in the Zamboanga del Norte Province within Region IX in the Republic of The Philippines
Baliguian || Godod || Gutalac || Jose Dalman || Kalawit || Katipunan || La Libertad || Labason || Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan) || Liloy || Manukan || Mutia || Pinan || Polanco || Pres. Manuel Roxas || Rizal || Salug || Sergio Osmena Sr. || Siayan || Sibuco || Sibutad || Sindangan || Siocon || Sirawai || Tampilisan
Cities in the Province of Zamboanga del Norte: Dapitan City || Dipolog City - Capital
|All 691 barangays in the province of Zamboanga del Norte has an Interactive Webpage of its own. Your help via information updates or picture uploads will be greatly appreciated.|
Seal of La Libertad
La Libertad within Zamboanga del Norte
Zamboanga del Norte in Mindanao, Philippines
The Philippine government must STOP FINANCING Islam.
Municipality Hall of La Libertad
- La Libertad has a total of 13 barangays
- Registered Voters of La Libertad as of (2010) = 5,149
- La Libertad is in the 1st Voting District of Zamboanga del Norte
- Population of La Libertad (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 7,670
- Land Area of La Libertad (as of 2007, in hectares) = 6,951
- La Libertad is a 5th class Municipality and Partially Urban.
- La Libertad is in the Zamboanga del Norte province and within Region_IX in the Zamboanga Peninsula.
- 1 Geography of La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 2 Location of La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 3 History of La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 4 People of La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 5 Elected Government Officials of La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 6 News
- 7 Businesses in La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 8 Real Estate for Sale or lease in La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 9 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 10 Schools in La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 11 Economy of La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 12 Natural Resources of La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 13 Tourists Attractions of La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 14 Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 15 Your Story about La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 16 The oldest man or woman in La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 17 La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 18 La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines Photo Gallery
- 19 Disclaimer
Geography of La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
La Libertad Land Area (as of 2007, in hectares)= 6,951
Location of La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- La Libertad is in the Zamboanga del Norte province.
- Zamboanga del Norte is within Region_IX in the Zamboanga Peninsula
History of La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
The beginning of La Libertad
People of La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- Population (as of May 1, 2010 Census) = 7,771
- La Libertad Population (as of Aug 1, 2007 Census) = 7,670
- La Libertad Registered Voters (2009 COMELEC) = 5,149
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
Budget of Municipalities and Cities: The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. It has been decentralized since 1991. It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!".
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State and finance the religion of Islam. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state"..
- This coming election of 2019, do not vote for candidates who support the Bangsamoro. They want to give the followers of the religion of Islam their own Moro(Muslim) Homeland within the Philippines. NO NO NO. The Philippines is a homeland only for one people, the FILIPINO people. All Filipinos under one homeland. No homeland for any races, ethnicity or followers of any religions.
- Elected officials of La Libertad for the term of 2016-2019
- Mayor of La Libertad: Romeo Mejias
- Vice-Mayor of La Libertad: Alvin Zamora
- Councilors of La Libertad:
- Ricky Cuenca
- Ruben Mejias
- Ramil Tubaon
- Nido Aldojesa
- Julie Ramo
- Floripinas Saren
- Romeo Castante
- Ben Omalsa
- Elected officials of La Libertad for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of La Libertad: Romeo Jumalon Mejias - LIBERAL PARTY
- Vice-Mayor of La Libertad: Alvin Garcia Zamora - LIBERAL PARTY
- Councilors of La Libertad:
- MEJIAS, RUBEN (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 1152 8.23%
- RAMO, JOELITO (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 1126 8.04%
- ALDOJESA, ORLANDO SR. (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE 989 7.06%
- TUBA-ON, RAMIL (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 926 6.61%
- DALMACIO, DODO (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE 902 6.44%
- SULIT, JEROME (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE 889 6.35%
- OMALSA, BEN (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE 843 6.02%
- LOOD, YAYOY (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE 828 5.91%
- Elected officials of La Libertad for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of La Libertad: Anjanette Sulit Manglag
- Vice-Mayor of La Libertad: Panido Cabañas Manlupig
- Councilors of La Libertad:
- Elected officials of La Libertad for the term of 2007-2010
- Mayor: Manuel Corre Sulit
- Vice-Mayor: Lowile Caroro Zamora
This is the.
The barangay has power and authority over its domain. The improvement of the barangay rests on the barangay officials. The barangay chairman, the barangay council and the local businessmen forge the prosperity of the barangay. Not the president of the Philippines, senate, nor congress, not the governor of the province, not the mayor nor council of the municipality or city. Poor barangays stay poor because of weak and/or ignorant(uninformed) barangay leaders.
When roads need to be built or any infrastructure within the barangay is needed, all the barangay officials have to do is make a resolution and demand for it from the city or municipality council. The resolution will force the city/municipal council or responsible government office to hear the legitimate demands. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
Practically anything that has to do with the barangay, the barangay officials have a say on it and most likely the authority over it. The majority of the barangay officials are not aware of their duties and power. They depend on the city council or mayor. The elected barangay officials are afraid of the mayor and city/municipality's "Sangguniang Panlungsod". They are in fear of being ousted or removed from office. The truth is, "Sangguniang Panlungsod" does not have the power to remove any elected barangay officials from office. Only the COURT OF LAW can do this (judicial branch of the government). Information is power. Be informed.
The control of traffic is not up to the city council or chief of police. It is controlled by the barangay. If the barangay needs traffic enforcers, the barangay can make a resolution to demand it from the city or municipality council. When the electric coop or the water district do not maintain their lines, the barangay can directly demand for the maintenance from the utility companies. No need to wait for city council.
The citizens also has the power to make demands to the barangay officials. In case the officials get blinded. Simply file an official complaint with the barangay secretary naming the Punong barangay as the respondent representing the barangay.
- BUDGET: As far as the preparation for the budget expenditures, it starts at the barangay level, then moves on to cities, municipalities, provinces and regions. The barangays need to exercise their authority. They need to put their yearly budget together for their administration and future projects. The majority of the barangays leave this job to the municipality and city. This is so wrong. Then when the budget doesn't come or is lacking, they complain.
- The budget for the barangays does go to the City or Municipality, but simply for holding and later distribution. The city or municipality DOES NOT approve the budget. It was already approved by congress. The city or municipality simply "distributes" the approved budget.
- The bureau of internal revenue is in cahoots to subdue the barangays, municipalities and provinces. They call the rightful shares to the taxes collected as "Internal Revenue Allotment Dependency". It is not a dependency. It is the lawful and rightful share of the LGU as specified in "TITLE III, SHARES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS IN THE PROCEEDS OF NATIONAL TAXES, CHAPTER I, Allotment of Internal Revenue Taxes, Section 284."
- Imperial Manila does not exist anymore. Budgetary planning has been .
- DURING ELECTIONS: Where do City and Municipality politicians go to campaign? They seek the support of the Barangay officials. They plead to the barangay folks for the votes. After the election they forget you. Do not ever forget the power of the barangay.
Ignorance keeps the pinoys thinking that Manila rules. Be informed, be educated and make your barangay prosper.
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State where the religion of . Bangsamoro will be a HOMELAND not for all Filipinos but for only the Muslim Filipinos. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state".
- POC, PDRCI heads sign MOU
- Wednesday, January 16, 2019
- Philippine Olympic Committee president Ricky Vargas Monday signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Philippine Dispute Resolution Center Inc (PDRCI), represented by its president, Atty. Edmund Tan.
- The MOU paves the way for the formulation of a new Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) framework to resolve conflicts within NSAs and also in the Olympic Committee ............................... Full Story»
- PH to sign loan deals with Japan, China
- Wednesday, January 16, 2019
- The government is eyeing to sign several loan agreements with China and with Japan to fund some infrastructure projects within the first quarter of the year, the Department of Finance (DOF) said.
- The loan agreements will cover the North-South Commuter Railway (NSCR) Extension Project, Pasig-Marikina River Channel Improvement Project Phase IV, and Road Network Development Project in Conflict-Affected Areas in Mindanao ........... Full Story»
- Index breaks past 7,900 on upbeat Asia markets
- Thursday, January 10, 2019
- MANILA, Philippines — The Philippine Stock Exchange index broke the 7,900 mark yesterday, thanks to a last minute rally that pushed the index up by 217.55 points, or 2.82 percent, to settle at 7,919.67.
- Traders said the market took the cue from upbeat Asian stocks and as investors remained cautiously optimistic on the US-China trade talks ........... Full Story»
Businesses in La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Real Estate for Sale or lease in La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in La Libertad, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Schools in La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
School year 2018-2019 starts Monday, Monday, June 4, 2018 and ends on Friday, April 5, 2019, for public elementary and secondary schools. The School Year shall consist of 208 school days inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training and the three days for the Parent-Teacher Conferences (PTC) conducted within the school year. However, learners are expected to be in school for a total of 200 class days.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be proficient in ENGLISH.
The name of your school in La Libertad can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of La Libertad you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of La Libertad, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
If you have a job available and that job is within La Libertad Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines, you may go ahead and Insert your job offer.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Jobs in La Libertad Zamboanga del Norte" page.
Natural Resources of La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of La Libertad in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of La Libertad. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the La Libertad landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
In the Philippines a fiesta is usually celebrated in barrios or barangays. It is the official holiday of the LGU, the barangay. Filipinos love fiestas. It is a time for joy and celebration. A fiesta is of Spanish origin and is usually commemorated in association with a christian patron saint. Most barangays whose population have been clustered by Muslims(Moros) and their population is more than that of the Christians, the celebration of the fiesta have been cancelled and replaced with the Hari Raya or Eid al-Fitr.
The cities or municipalities usually have yearly festivals where all the barangays participate. The cities or municipalities hold contests for the best floats in parades.
Your Story about La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of La Libertad? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in La Libertad. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- La Libertad Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for La Libertad.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Zamboanga del Norte Province, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
=[[La Libertad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines]]=
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.