Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Barangays of Laguindingan in the Misamis Oriental Province within Region X in the Republic of The Philippines
Aromahon • Gasi • Kibaghot • Lapad • Liberty • Mauswagon • Moog • Poblacion • Sambulawan • Sinai • Tubajon
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of Municipalities in the Misamis Oriental Province within Region X in the Republic of The Philippines
Alubijid • Balingasag • Balingoan • Binuangan • Claveria • Gitagum • Initao • Jasaan • Kinoguitan • Lagonglong • Laguindingan • Libertad • Lugait • Magsaysay • Manticao • Medina • Naawan • Opol • Salay • Sugbongcogon • Tagoloan • Talisayan • Villanueva
Cities in the Province of Misamis Oriental: Cagayan de Oro City • El Salvador City • Gingoog City
Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental Official Seal
Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental
The municipalities and cities within the province of Misamis oriental
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Misamis Oriental Province|
Location of Misamis Oriental within The Philippines
Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental Municipal Hall
Please upload picture
Laguindingan International Airport
Laguindingan International Airport Aerial
Laguindingan International Airport Aerial
- 1 Geography of Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 2 Location of Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 3 History of Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 4 People of Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 5 Local Government Unit LGU of Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 6 Businesses in Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale in Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 13 Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- 16 Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental Photo Gallery
- 17 Disclaimer
Geography of Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Geography of Laguindingan
Location of Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Laguindingan is located ....
History of Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Help this page. If you know the history of this place, it deserves to be told. Send your story via email to (email@example.com) or via.
The beginning of Laguindingan
People of Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Total Population of Laguindingan as of 2015 census: 24,405
- Total Population of Laguindingan as of May 1, 2010 census: 21,822
Local Government Unit LGU of Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
Budget of Municipalities and Cities: The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. It has been decentralized since 1991. It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!".
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State and finance the religion of Islam. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". We need a representation of a MINIMUM of one SENATOR per REGION..
- Contrary to Pres. Duterte's ranting (July 2019): Elected public officials can't be suspended by the DILG or the office of the president. Republic Act 7160 chapter 4.
- Elected officials of Laguindingan for 2016-2019
- Mayor of Laguindingan: Diosdado Obsioma
- Vice-Mayor of Laguindingan: Roy Macua
- Councilors of Laguindingan:
- Baneng San Jose
- Lyn Denham
- Silvestre Catiil
- Willie Rabuya
- Artemio Dalondonan
- Francisco Saburao Jr.
- Myrna Madjos-teves
- Kathlene Vacalares
- Elected officials of Laguindingan for 2013-2016
- Mayor of Laguindingan: UBAUB, BONG (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY
- Vice-Mayor of Laguindingan: OBSIOMA, DIOSDADO (LP) LIBERAL PARTY
- Councilors of Laguindingan:
- DALONDONAN, ARTEMIO (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 6783 8.95%
- RABUYA, WILLIE INDEPENDENT 6545 8.64%
- ELLARINA, DONSALS (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 6268 8.27%
- OGUIS, LOLOY (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 6188 8.17%
- CATIIL, TING (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 6054 7.99%
- NALDO, CAMILO (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 5829 7.69%
- BAHIAN, LITO (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 5446 7.19%
- SABURAO, KAPITAN (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 4684 6.18%
- Elected officials of Laguindingan for 2010-2013
- Mayor of Laguindingan:
- Vice-Mayor of Laguindingan:
- Councilors of Laguindingan:
Businesses in Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Real Estate or Properties for Sale in Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Laguindingan, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
School year 2018-2019 starts Monday, Monday, June 4, 2018 and ends on Friday, April 5, 2019, for public elementary and secondary schools. The School Year shall consist of 208 school days inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training and the three days for the Parent-Teacher Conferences (PTC) conducted within the school year. However, learners are expected to be in school for a total of 200 class days.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be proficient in ENGLISH.
The name of your school in Laguindingan can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Laguindingan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Laguindingan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Laguindingan in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Laguindingan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Laguindingan landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Laguindingan.
Your Story about Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Laguindingan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Laguindingan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental.
- Copy and paste the code below in "green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Misamis Oriental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
=[[Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental, Philippines]]=
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.